Fake isolationists: “We shouldn’t give money to other countries. It’s not our business” (Except for Israel)

Hamas has killed Americans and taken Americans hostage. In a region that chants Death to America. Backing Israel is in our national security interests.
Those are dual citizens. I don't give a shit about them.

If they want to lay with Israelis then they have to take the bad with the good.

The goddamn Israelis, Persians and Arabs can fight all they want like they have been doing for thousands of years. I don't care.

We are $33 trillion in debt. We need to mind our own business and not go fighting other people's wars for them.

The goddamn Israelis, Persians and Arabs can fight all they want like they have been doing for thousands of years. I don't care.

We are $33 trillion in debt. We need to mind our own business and not go fighting other people's wars for them.
But then Joey Capone gets no kickbacks.....

Israel has received US foreign aid since 1948.

Israel has been a U.S. ally for decades under Republican and Democrat administrations has Ukraine?
There is no reason that the US should ally with Israel other than the IAPAC pays our politicians really well. We give the goddamn Israelis money and weapons and they like it. That is the only relationship we have with them.

We should have dumped those sonofabitches after the USS Liberty incident.

It was really dumb to side with Israel during the Cold War because it drove a lot of the ME into the Soviet camp.

Our only interest in the ME should be oil and if the Democrats hadn't stole the 2020 election we would be oil independent like we were with Trump.

Last edited:
Hamas has killed Americans and taken Americans hostage. In a region that chants Death to America. Backing Israel is in our national security interests.
Supporting the Nazi-level war crimes of Israel?

Bad look.

Who would have thought that antisemitic, theocratic, authoritarian US conservatives would support antisemitic, theocratic, authoritarian Israel?

I mean, WHAT are the odds?

While USG support for terror states is not isolated to Israel, seeing the horrendous war crimes being committed by Israel at US taxpayer expense being cheered on by antisemitic conservative lynch mobs is particularly disturbing.

Forum List

Back