Fake hate crime

Yeah, isn't that something. Gays are now starting to behave like a lot of blacks have for many of the past years. Daring people to say something about their bad behavior so that they may holler for discrimination charges. What a crock of leftist shit we have to step in.

She told ABC's Denver affiliate KMGH-TV police were mistaken and vowed to fight the charges.

"This is a fight I started. This is a fight I'm going to finish. This is a fight I'm right on," she said. "I have every right to live where I want to live."

Uh huh... even if that includes a hate crime hoax? Gays sure do feel entitled.

So? They are stupid...Should we judge all lesbians now?

Why not?

There are more than a few on this board who judge all Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Whites, Arabs, Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans based on the actions of a select few from those groups...

What bothers me about the incident is that the F.B.I. was called into investigate because it was allegedly a so called "hate crime".

Calling in a Federal Agency to investigate words spray painted on a garage door!!

How much did that cost the tax payer?? :evil:

You would think the F.B.I. should be trying to catch bank robbers and serial killers.

Not wasting their time looking for graffiti vandals. :cuckoo:

So? They are stupid...Should we judge all lesbians now?

Why not?

There are more than a few on this board who judge all Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Whites, Arabs, Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans based on the actions of a select few from those groups...

Why not be better than them?

I hate that sarcasm doen't read as well as it is heard...

Forum List

Back