Fake Eyelashes Fad

How do you feel about fake eyelashes?

• Total voters
I hate them. I find them distracting, much like public hair.
OTOH they could be the opposite of " does this make my ass look big?"
WHAT ass ? Theres 2 tarantulas living above your nose !
Some-Simple-Tricks-to-Help-You-Have-Long-Eyelashes.jpg

They are just plain silly looking. Just like nose rings. Showing my age I guess.

It's the AmerikkanT way. The faker makes the shaker. Thank Gawd she didn't get fat. For some reason I barely noticed the lashes.
195b40e8ef217c34133657ae44fa07fb.jpg

It's the AmerikkanT way. The faker makes the shaker. Thank Gawd she didn't get fat. For some reason I barely noticed the lashes.
195b40e8ef217c34133657ae44fa07fb.jpg

Yikes! Maybe she would look better without all the plastic surgery? I wonder why she would have had her nose done like that? Her nose was much cuter before, IMO.

How is this new? Women have been wearing fake eyelashes for a long time...

Generally speaking, no they haven't. Maybe actresses and rich socialites, but this is now a popular fashion trend.
My Mother wore them and had the Joan Crawford shaved eyebrows penciled in look until the tattoo version came along..

Look, I don't know what you are arguing about. Are you going to claim that this is not a new fad. Whatever. Obviously you don't get out too much.

How is this new? Women have been wearing fake eyelashes for a long time...

Generally speaking, no they haven't. Maybe actresses and rich socialites, but this is now a popular fashion trend.
My Mother wore them and had the Joan Crawford shaved eyebrows penciled in look until the tattoo version came along..

Look, I don't know what you are arguing about. Are you going to claim that this is not a new fad. Whatever. Obviously you don't get out too much.
Depends on your social status I suppose..

Forum List

Back