Fake Eyelashes Fad

How do you feel about fake eyelashes?

• Total voters
Like anything, eyelashes done in moderation look OK

But the desire to carry as huge an eyelash as you can looks bizarre

How is this new? Women have been wearing fake eyelashes for a long time...

Generally speaking, no they haven't. Maybe actresses and rich socialites, but this is now a popular fashion trend.
My Mother wore them and had the Joan Crawford shaved eyebrows penciled in look until the tattoo version came along..

Look, I don't know what you are arguing about. Are you going to claim that this is not a new fad. Whatever. Obviously you don't get out too much.
Depends on your social status I suppose..

OMG.

A Clockwork Orange lead character wore one fake eyelash in the movie they were so popular in the 1960's-1970's..

It's the AmerikkanT way. The faker makes the shaker. Thank Gawd she didn't get fat. For some reason I barely noticed the lashes.
195b40e8ef217c34133657ae44fa07fb.jpg

Yikes! Maybe she would look better without all the plastic surgery? I wonder why she would have had her nose done like that? Her nose was much cuter before, IMO.
It was to divert the dripz so they didn't wet da lipz ! ;)

You can always tell though, and it is hard not to stare at them. Lol. Why aren't your regular eyelashes good enough?

It's the AmerikkanT way. The faker makes the shaker. Thank Gawd she didn't get fat. For some reason I barely noticed the lashes.

Holy crap, who is she again. She is looking like the Cat Woman.

Holy crap, who is she again. She is looking like the Cat Woman.
Little Melanie Griffith

Check this critter out. This bimbo was half decent looking back in the eighties in Miami-stan. Her brain( lack thereof) was another thing.
53-40446-donatella_versace-1490662654.png

I think people have gone way over with the "bigger is better" thing. Big eyelashes, big asses, big breasts, big lips, big mouths, tiny brains. Go figure. :D
Hey, but eyelashes is just a thing they put on, like fake long fingernails. Although some people don't like it, to me it's not repulsive like inflated lips or whatever else, plastic surgery in general.

Those fish lips look awful and suck. Literally and figuratively.
Gotta face it folks. We are getting old, so the new age shit going on grosses us out just like the Beatles with our parents.

Those fish lips look awful and suck. Literally and figuratively.
Gotta face it folks. We are getting old, so the new age shit going on grosses us out just like the Beatles with our parents.

Only, it isn't just teenagers who are doing it. I see all ages of women (and some men - LOL) wearing fake eyelashes, and also coloring their hair pink and purple or whatever. I guess I can kind of understand an older woman wearing them because maybe she needs to, but a 17-year-old girl should certainly not have to wear fake eyelashes. What is probably going to happen, is these girls will start losing their real eyelashes because of all the glue and crap that they are putting all over them, and then they will be regretful that they used fake eyelashes at all.

Forum List

Back