Fake Christian school expelled a student over a rainbow cake

A private school should have the right to set its rules.

That is why some parents send their kids to private school. It can kick out the bad students who make it impossible for teachers and students to have a constructive learning atmosphere.

Public schools cannot kick out bad students. In fact, they can no longer even suspend them for defiance.

Some parents who cannot afford private schools resort to home schooling in order to protect their children from being harmed by hoodlums in their public schools.
She was at a RESTAURANT, not the nutty school.

That is why some parents send their kids to private school. It can kick out the bad students who make it impossible for teachers and students to have a constructive learning atmosphere.

Public schools cannot kick out bad students. In fact, they can no longer even suspend them for defiance.

Some parents who cannot afford private schools resort to home schooling in order to protect their children from being harmed by hoodlums in their public schools.

I'm sorry, aren't you tards constantly telling us "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences"? Practice what you preach, hypocrite.

Can you even acknowledge that she had continual problems at the school? You wouldn't be making such a fool of yourself if this happened at a government school.

To many, even today, eating shellfish is a death sentence.
Same for cheeseburgers. And peanuts.

Where is the "sin"? So now you are arguing that sin is not about morality? Yes, haha, go ahead and expound on that.
The sin is what people are told to keep them from eating shellfish or pork. Peanuts were not available in biblical times or eating those would be a sin too.

She posted the photos to take another crack in a long line of cracks at the school.

I was a pussy crushing machine until that fateful day back in the 90's when that Hungry-Man dinner made me man hungry. It's been all Judy Garland and dicks every since.

I thought gay folks knew they were gay in the womb?

I wouldn't know as I don't have any memories from the womb.

That's what I figured. All I know is that when I edited the womb I was infatuated with titties.

Can you even acknowledge that she had continual problems at the school? You wouldn't be making such a fool of yourself if this happened at a government school.
She was in trouble for e-cigs but the school didn`t think she should be expelled for that. They expelled her for eating a multi colored cake at a RESTAURANT!

She was in trouble for e-cigs but the school didn`t think she should be expelled for that. They expelled her for eating a multi colored cake at a RESTAURANT!

According to YOUR link, it was a culmination of various things. A private school has every right to set their standards. She also is not gay, so far you are batting zero.

Yes, she will be much better at a progressive school that teaches anyone who supports Trump is a Nazi.

What does this have to do with politics, trump, nazism, etc.? This is about a religious subject. She was expelled from a school that says, and only says, that it is "Christian," a school that makes a mockery of the teachings of Jesus.

it has to do with your insane progressive views and rants, you SJW poseur.

All you sling is political bullshit. I said nothing about politics. FYI: "progressive" means a belief in progress, forward thinking. If I am a "social justice warrior," I am proud to wear the label. YOU are the one who brought up politics. Your conflation of politics and religion, particularly the Christian faith, is ridiculous.

Lol, SJW's like you treat everything as politics. It's why you have to cancel anyone who disagrees with you.

You are a fucking liar and a twat.

You trashy phony "Christians" treat everything as politics yourselves. It is your kind that has tried to meld some trash version of the Christian faith and republican "conservative" politics, and have tried to knock down the wall between the state and your slutty brand of "Christianity." I never cancelled anyone out. You did. Only a scumbag who has nothing to do with a belief in the teachings of Jesus would call a person a "fucking liar and a twat." This is your disgrace and proof of your prostitution of the Christian faith.

I am a lapsed Catholic at best. You on the other hand are an atheist asshole.

You have supported antifa shutting down conservative speakers, that is the embryo of cancelling.

What does this have to do with politics, trump, nazism, etc.? This is about a religious subject. She was expelled from a school that says, and only says, that it is "Christian," a school that makes a mockery of the teachings of Jesus.

All you sling is political bullshit. I said nothing about politics. FYI: "progressive" means a belief in progress, forward thinking. If I am a "social justice warrior," I am proud to wear the label. YOU are the one who brought up politics. Your conflation of politics and religion, particularly the Christian faith, is ridiculous.

Lol, SJW's like you treat everything as politics. It's why you have to cancel anyone who disagrees with you.

You trashy phony "Christians" treat everything as politics yourselves. It is your kind that has tried to meld some trash version of the Christian faith and republican "conservative" politics, and have tried to knock down the wall between the state and your slutty brand of "Christianity." I never cancelled anyone out. You did. Only a scumbag who has nothing to do with a belief in the teachings of Jesus would call a person a "fucking liar and a twat." This is your disgrace and proof of your prostitution of the Christian faith.

You have supported antifa shutting down conservative speakers, that is the embryo of cancelling.
You lie yet again. I am not an atheist, but I don't care if anyone is. Belief is a choice. This will all be sorted out when you and I die. I never "shut down" some "conservative" speaker. When he/she speaks, I will criticize the content of his/her speech as I wish to. When I hear of a person's speech, and the contents thereof, it means that the speech has already been given and no one has stopped it from being given. I will criticize the content of this speech as is my right.

You lie yet again. I am not an atheist, but I don't care if anyone is. Belief is a choice. This will all be sorted out when you and I die. I never "shut down" some "conservative" speaker. When he/she speaks, I will criticize the content of his/her speech as I wish to. When I hear of a person's speech, and the contents thereof, it means that the speech has already been given and no one has stopped it from being given. I will criticize the content of this speech as is my right.

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/23307386/"]MORE VIOLENCEfrom you fucking DemonRATS~Young woman punched in head outside rally[/URL]

Forum List

Back