Fake Christian school expelled a student over a rainbow cake

Much ado about nothing? A Christian kid can get expelled from public school for carrying a Bible or wearing a Crucifix.

I'm glad that this girl has been liberated from this trash school. Her mother should have done some research before sending her child into this awful environment. The lengths that people like those who run this school to destroy the Christian faith are horrifying.

Yes, she will be much better at a progressive school that teaches anyone who supports Trump is a Nazi.

What does this have to do with politics, trump, nazism, etc.? This is about a religious subject. She was expelled from a school that says, and only says, that it is "Christian," a school that makes a mockery of the teachings of Jesus.

What teachings of Jesus Christ glorify Sodomy in your opinion?
What is this "glorify" shit? Jesus never said anything at all on the subject of sexual orientation. He said a lot about how to treat one's fellow human beings. This anti-LGBT thing has nothing to do with Christianity, yet people parade it around as if it has. It's just a weird psychological thing pushed by religious cults.

I'm glad that this girl has been liberated from this trash school. Her mother should have done some research before sending her child into this awful environment. The lengths that people like those who run this school to destroy the Christian faith are horrifying.

Yes, she will be much better at a progressive school that teaches anyone who supports Trump is a Nazi.

What does this have to do with politics, trump, nazism, etc.? This is about a religious subject. She was expelled from a school that says, and only says, that it is "Christian," a school that makes a mockery of the teachings of Jesus.

it has to do with your insane progressive views and rants, you SJW poseur.

All you sling is political bullshit. I said nothing about politics. FYI: "progressive" means a belief in progress, forward thinking. If I am a "social justice warrior," I am proud to wear the label. YOU are the one who brought up politics. Your conflation of politics and religion, particularly the Christian faith, is ridiculous.

Lol, SJW's like you treat everything as politics. It's why you have to cancel anyone who disagrees with you.

You are a fucking liar and a twat.

You trashy phony "Christians" treat everything as politics yourselves. It is your kind that has tried to meld some trash version of the Christian faith and republican "conservative" politics, and have tried to knock down the wall between the state and your slutty brand of "Christianity." I never cancelled anyone out. You did. Only a scumbag who has nothing to do with a belief in the teachings of Jesus would call a person a "fucking liar and a twat." This is your disgrace and proof of your prostitution of the Christian faith.

Perhaps this good and she`ll go to a school that doesn`t teach hate and make people stupid. This child just likes rainbows. The Taliban has nothing on these people.
Louisville Christian school expelled student over a rainbow cake, family says
The Global Elites is trying to throw everyone from off the real reason what causes homosexuality. They knows that it is their products that are the cause. But to prevent anyone from investigating their products. That they'll change history by saying that homosexuality is a normal lifestyle. That God created them to be that away. They'll turn famous people in history as being homosexuals, except for Nero and Caligula. Which they were Homosexuals. But they will not mention them as being Homosexuals. They'll accuse Michael Angelo or Lincoln as being Gay, which they were not.
If you want to stop Homosexuality, you must ban Big corporation's products.

Emperor Nero's Perverted Same-Sex Marriage!!

:spinner: I love conspiracy theorists.

Why is the school wrong if you yourself said she is evil??
Where did I say the girl is evil. You, yes. I SAID you hijacked the rainbow for evil. Looks like she just likes the colors.

So why did your ilk steal the rainbow to represent fudge packery?

I think you are being harsh on the school. She is obviously a sociopath and a threat to children.

68577b96-8720-4f2a-8172-28cc128239ab-81693276_243232480407156_1234361373098508288_o.jpg

MONSTER!!!!

Where did I say the girl is evil. You, yes. I SAID you hijacked the rainbow for evil. Looks like she just likes the colors.

The only guy I knew who thought he could steal rainbows was this guy from the Rainbow Brite cartoons........
zmurky-giphy.gif

but luckily, he was just a cartoon.....cartoons aren't real...you do know that right?? You can still enjoy rainbows and stuff...its ok

The only guy I knew who thought he could steal rainbows was this guy from the Rainbow Brite cartoons........
View attachment 300481

but luckily, he was just a cartoon.....cartoons aren't real...you do know that right?? You can still enjoy rainbows and stuff...its ok
Try to stay on topic. You just make yourself look like the fool you are.

View attachment 300481

Try to stay on topic. You just make yourself look like the fool you are.
Says the guy who had his rainbow stolen from him by a gay guy.....

What a cuck....

Why don't you go get your rainbow back?? what are you, a pussy??

Perhaps this good and she`ll go to a school that doesn`t teach hate and make people stupid. This child just likes rainbows. The Taliban has nothing on these people.

Why didn't you post the part in the article about the two years of progression discipline the girl had faced for things like Having juul pods at school? I don't know any school public or private who let that slide. You are an idiot. And not very clever.

I was a pussy crushing machine until that fateful day back in the 90's when that Hungry-Man dinner made me man hungry. It's been all Judy Garland and dicks every since.

I thought gay folks knew they were gay in the womb?

Why didn't you post the part in the article about the two years of progression discipline the girl had faced for things like Having juul pods at school? I don't know any school public or private who let that slide. You are an idiot. And not very clever.
Because she wasn't expelled for that. She was expelled over a rainbow cake. Duh.

This whole thread looks like a setup for lefty hate mongers to vent against Christian schools. Maybe it's payback for that Catholic school kid who was maligned by CNN and sued.

Forum List

Back