Fake Christian school expelled a student over a rainbow cake

Which tenet of the Christian faith precludes one from eating a rainbow-colored cake?
Assuming that the rainbow-colored cake was rainbow-colored to promote homosexuality, the tenet that homosexual sex is a sin.
I just skimmed through the story about this linked in the OP. I didn't see anything about that particular rainbow colored cake being used to promote homosexuality. Perhaps the girls simply likes rainbows.

According to the story of Noah, the rainbow is supposed to be a reminder of God's promise to not destroy the world with a flood again.

Edit: I took another look and found that the cake was rainbow colored to promote homosexuality and to disrespect the school on it's stance against homosexuality.

It seems like the girl just doesn't like the school and enjoyed pushing the tolerance level. After years of being pushed the school pushed back.

I'm glad that this girl has been liberated from this trash school. Her mother should have done some research before sending her child into this awful environment. The lengths that people like those who run this school to destroy the Christian faith are horrifying.

I'm glad that this girl has been liberated from this trash school. Her mother should have done some research before sending her child into this awful environment. The lengths that people like those who run this school to destroy the Christian faith are horrifying.

Yes, she will be much better at a progressive school that teaches anyone who supports Trump is a Nazi.

What a disgusting school. She should be glad to go somewhere else.
Thats the long and the short of it

Its a private school and they have a right to expel her

and she is free to attend a school that is comfortable to her pro homosexual beliefs

She was found with Juul pods and wasn't expelled for vaping. We don't know why she was a disciplinary problem for years. The school just had enough. They let her get away with a lot already.

I'm guessing it wasn't a Noah's Ark cake?
Exactly. With the rainbow having more than one meaning, how are we to know these days the way that it is looked at from one person to another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why couldn't the LGBT people go for something that didn't already have a significance?

Dumb, another school is overreacting just like the kid that that got expelled for the finger gun.

Thanks for bringing to the forefront how stupid the school systems are.
It wasn't the "school system" genius. It was a private school run by fake Christians who will surely burn in hell if there is such a place.

Dumb, another school is overreacting just like the kid that that got expelled for the finger gun.

Thanks for bringing to the forefront how stupid the school systems are.
It wasn't the "school system" genius. It was a private school run by fake Christians who will surely burn in hell if there is such a place.

Yes, the views of an atheist dipshit like you are valid when it comes to Christians being "fake" or not.....

Yes, she will be much better at a progressive school that teaches anyone who supports Trump is a Nazi.

What does this have to do with politics, trump, nazism, etc.? This is about a religious subject. She was expelled from a school that says, and only says, that it is "Christian," a school that makes a mockery of the teachings of Jesus.

A private school should have the right to set its rules.

That is why some parents send their kids to private school. It can kick out the bad students who make it impossible for teachers and students to have a constructive learning atmosphere.

Public schools cannot kick out bad students. In fact, they can no longer even suspend them for defiance.

Some parents who cannot afford private schools resort to home schooling in order to protect their children from being harmed by hoodlums in their public schools.

I agree. Private schools do have their own rules. Students must adhere to those rules. This is a Christian school, that follows Biblical rules, and laws. Homosexual and LGBT students should attend schools that accept those alternate views and lifestyles, and symbols of expression.

What does this have to do with politics, trump, nazism, etc.? This is about a religious subject. She was expelled from a school that says, and only says, that it is "Christian," a school that makes a mockery of the teachings of Jesus.

it has to do with your insane progressive views and rants, you SJW poseur.

It was a combination of past school infractions also, if you read into the article. It was not just the rainbow sweater and cake post.

What teachings of Jesus Christ glorify Sodomy in your opinion?

All you sling is political bullshit. I said nothing about politics. FYI: "progressive" means a belief in progress, forward thinking. If I am a "social justice warrior," I am proud to wear the label. YOU are the one who brought up politics. Your conflation of politics and religion, particularly the Christian faith, is ridiculous.

All you sling is political bullshit. I said nothing about politics. FYI: "progressive" means a belief in progress, forward thinking. If I am a "social justice warrior," I am proud to wear the label. YOU are the one who brought up politics. Your conflation of politics and religion, particularly the Christian faith, is ridiculous.

Lol, SJW's like you treat everything as politics. It's why you have to cancel anyone who disagrees with you.

You are a fucking liar and a twat.

There is nothing “forward thinking” about progressives. They are really like the Bolsheviks and will happily destroy people’s lives for going against them.

There is nothing warrior-like about Social Justice “Warriors”. Warriors fight bravely and honorably for their cause. You Bolsheviks are really Social Justice Terrorists because you gladly attack anyone, including women and children and innocent people, merely for not bowing down to your sacred religion - Marxism.

Forum List

Back