Fake Christian school expelled a student over a rainbow cake

What a disgusting school. She should be glad to go somewhere else.

Yeah, like a school that allows nicotine products to be used on campous. Read the damn article. Hell, I got week long suspension when I was a kid for having beer cans in the bed of my truck. No one gives two shits about this kids sweater, it was most likely the juul pods that got her booted.

Perhaps this good and she`ll go to a school that doesn`t teach hate and make people stupid. This child just likes rainbows. The Taliban has nothing on these people.
Louisville Christian school expelled student over a rainbow cake, family says

yeah except that is not what happened.
The school issued a statement that she was not expelled due to photo but for something else, and this was only the latest of two years of disciplinary problems the school had with her.
But let's not believe them and choose to believe a facebook post instead
:rolleyes: Obviously you didn't read your own link

The school issued a statement that she was not expelled due to photo but for something else
And...that something else was?
It isn't mentioned, and I can't imagine the school is going to publicize private records of minor students.
But I am going to give them the benefit of doubt. I believe there is a greater chance that this is a grudge carrying parent than the school officials are lying.

I was a pussy crushing machine until that fateful day back in the 90's when that Hungry-Man dinner made me man hungry. It's been all Judy Garland and dicks every since.

I thought gay folks knew they were gay in the womb?

I wouldn't know as I don't have any memories from the womb.

The lengths that people like those who run this school to destroy the Christian faith are horrifying.

The Christian faith dictates that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination. Your cordial Christian revisionism does not alter scripture.

Dumb, another school is overreacting just like the kid that that got expelled for the finger gun.

Thanks for bringing to the forefront how stupid the school systems are.
It wasn't the "school system" genius. It was a private school run by fake Christians who will surely burn in hell if there is such a place.

It doesn’t matter, it is a symptom of what is wrong with schools today, public or private. They overreact, forbidden from wearing a Maga hat. Suspended for drawing a stick figure of a gun. Suspended for wearing a t-shirt. Suspended for using a finger gun. Suspended for wearing a rainbow shirt. Suspended for hugging a teacher.

Only one came from a Christian school, so I stand by statement, prove me wrong.

The school issued a statement that she was not expelled due to photo but for something else
And...that something else was?
It isn't mentioned, and I can't imagine the school is going to publicize private records of minor students.
But I am going to give them the benefit of doubt. I believe there is a greater chance that this is a grudge carrying parent than the school officials are lying.

My thoughts exactly. Stage the girl with a rainbow shirt/cake and stoke the woke-rage.

Perhaps this good and she`ll go to a school that doesn`t teach hate and make people stupid. This child just likes rainbows. The Taliban has nothing on these people.

So I always love these brilliant stories from the ever unbiased, hard working reporters, that go and make sure to get both sides of the story.

As it turns out, the school said that for two full years, that this girl had been engaging in what it considered inappropriate social behavior.

It didn't go into details, but clearly the girl had been warned prior about such conduct.

Now you can whine and cry that the school shouldn't be involved, but the school's policies state clearly that students will be disciplined for off-campus behavior. If you don't like that, then don't go to that school.

So I think the school is perfectly good to impose whatever penalty for violating it's rules, that it wants. Tough snot guys. Surprisingly no one cares what you think. We're Christians, and we won't apologize for it.

The girl has been a disciplinary problem for years. We don't know what that history is. The school finally had enough and told her to take her cultural acceptance elsewhere.

Don't you love these reporters, that don't even bother to learn the other side? That wouldn't fit their agenda, so they don't need to do..... "reporting", just 'school bad, expel for shirt and cake... Me reporter'. But if we did that to a left-winger, they would be screaming fox news didn't investigate or verify the facts or anything.

Just like how they repeated 30 people died from Iran attack, only to find out total BS they simply repeated by the trust worthy Iranian news.

The girl has been a disciplinary problem for years. We don't know what that history is. The school finally had enough and told her to take her cultural acceptance elsewhere.

Don't you love these reporters, that don't even bother to learn the other side? That wouldn't fit their agenda, so they don't need to do..... "reporting", just 'school bad, expel for shirt and cake... Me reporter'. But if we did that to a left-winger, they would be screaming fox news didn't investigate or verify the facts or anything.

Just like how they repeated 30 people died from Iran attack, only to find out total BS they simply repeated by the trust worthy Iranian news.
It's like the guy who was high, speeding the wrong way on the freeway and caused a pile up that killed five saying "I got ten years just for having one joint in the car."

So I always love these brilliant stories from the ever unbiased, hard working reporters, that go and make sure to get both sides of the story.

As it turns out, the school said that for two full years, that this girl had been engaging in what it considered inappropriate social behavior.

It didn't go into details, but clearly the girl had been warned prior about such conduct.

Now you can whine and cry that the school shouldn't be involved, but the school's policies state clearly that students will be disciplined for off-campus behavior. If you don't like that, then don't go to that school.

So I think the school is perfectly good to impose whatever penalty for violating it's rules, that it wants. Tough snot guys. Surprisingly no one cares what you think. We're Christians, and we won't apologize for it.

You are not Christians. You are in a bizarre and fanatical cult that is running this school. That's it. I hope that this woman has learned her lesson in getting her daughter involved with such garbage as runs this school, apologizes to her daughter, and finds a decent school for her.

"Inappropriate social behavior" my ass.

The Christian faith dictates that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination.
So what? That iron aged collection of ignorant nonsense also dictates that eating shellfish is a sin.

Typical moronic leftist reply from someone who has never cracked a Bible in his life and doesn't understand the difference between God's moral law and Jewish ceremonial law.

Try harder.

Typical moronic leftist reply from someone who has never cracked a Bible in his life
Wrong...
and doesn't understand the difference between God's moral law and Jewish ceremonial law
A difference we made up a long time ago to justify ignoring the very evil and idiotic shit in the old testament. Don't get me wrong, i am glad you fools lie to yourself like this. The last thing we need is you morons running around p[lacing the eating of shellfish and wearing different types of cloth at the same time on the same shelf as murder. Thank you, secular reform of ancient, idiotic religion.

Secular reform: you're welcome.

Typical moronic leftist reply from someone who has never cracked a Bible in his life
Wrong...
and doesn't understand the difference between God's moral law and Jewish ceremonial law
A difference we made up a long time ago to justify ignoring the very evil and idiotic shit in the old testament. Don't get me wrong, i am glad you fools lie to yourself like this. The last thing we need is you morons running around p[lacing the eating of shellfish and wearing different types of cloth at the same time on the same shelf as murder. Thank you, secular reform of ancient, idiotic religion.

Secular reform: you're welcome.

We did not make it up, brainlet. The ceremonial laws of Leviticus were explicitly directed towards the "Children of Israel".

Leviticus 7:23 - “Speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘You shall not eat any fat, of ox or sheep or goat."
7:29 - "“Speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘He who offers the sacrifice of his peace offering to the LORD shall bring his offering to the LORD from the sacrifice of his peace offering."
11:2 - “Speak to the children of Israel, saying, ‘These are the animals which you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth:"

Etcetera. Homosexuality was NOT addressed this way. It was applied to ALL peoples.

But go on, tell us more about things you have zero understanding of.

Forum List

Back