FairyTales of Global Warming..

Fortunately you can educate people and dispel their their misconceptions because of all your dedicated research in climatology.

Someone has to point out the startling deficiencies of climate science. Again, what is the precise albedo of planet earth. If you don't know that, then every statement regarding energy movement on planet earth is just a best guess. Is a best guess good enough for you? It isn't for me....not if we are talking about spending trillions and crippling whole national economies....

And there we have it, the crux of the issue.....money. The climate change deniers aren't the least bit interested in science.
Not money but the waste of money. do you spend indiscriminately with no though to the consequences of said spending or justification for it

By the way you didn't say what the albedo of the earth is

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Someone has to point out the startling deficiencies of climate science. Again, what is the precise albedo of planet earth. If you don't know that, then every statement regarding energy movement on planet earth is just a best guess. Is a best guess good enough for you? It isn't for me....not if we are talking about spending trillions and crippling whole national economies....

And there we have it, the crux of the issue.....money. The climate change deniers aren't the least bit interested in science.
Not money but the waste of money. do you spend indiscriminately with no though to the consequences of said spending or justification for it

By the way you didn't say what the albedo of the earth is

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have no doubt that all your little factoids are absolutely correct......when taken in complete isolation and without context.

Fortunately you can educate people and dispel their their misconceptions because of all your dedicated research in climatology.

Never answered the question a couple pages back.. How much "dedicated research in climatology" was NBC or CBS required to invest in -- BEFORE FABRICATING news stories on AGWarming? Or how much "dedicated research" did the President do before he lied about the warming accelerating? You seem to think that folks aren't ENTITLED to good information. That they should never ATTEMPT any independent thought or analysis. Where did that sorry attitude come from?

Ever wonder why military planners of all the major powers are making contingency plans for the consequences of global climate change? Maybe they all just watched NBC and CBS.

Not a great answer.. But let's humor you.. Of course, the North Pole is opening up to the point where commerce and exploration will be contended in that OCEAN. It's a minor concern really -- militarily. More icebreakers, more patrols, etc. Ice has been steadily melting on this Planet for the past 100,000 years. Would you prefer a climate where the ice is growing? Go to Antarctica..

Now how about addressing YOUR question of why NBC, CBS and Prez are all obviously co-conspirators. It's not a figment of the imagination you know.. Who's paying them to be shills?

Never answered the question a couple pages back.. How much "dedicated research in climatology" was NBC or CBS required to invest in -- BEFORE FABRICATING news stories on AGWarming? Or how much "dedicated research" did the President do before he lied about the warming accelerating? You seem to think that folks aren't ENTITLED to good information. That they should never ATTEMPT any independent thought or analysis. Where did that sorry attitude come from?

Ever wonder why military planners of all the major powers are making contingency plans for the consequences of global climate change? Maybe they all just watched NBC and CBS.

Not a great answer.. But let's humor you.. Of course, the North Pole is opening up to the point where commerce and exploration will be contended in that OCEAN. It's a minor concern really -- militarily. More icebreakers, more patrols, etc. Ice has been steadily melting on this Planet for the past 100,000 years. Would you prefer a climate where the ice is growing? Go to Antarctica..

Now how about addressing YOUR question of why NBC, CBS and Prez are all obviously co-conspirators. It's not a figment of the imagination you know.. Who's paying them to be shills?

I see, so now we're back to the denier theory of a massive conspiracy of scientists and governments. What is the purpose of this conspiracy?

Now how about addressing YOUR question of why NBC, CBS and Prez are all obviously co-conspirators. It's not a figment of the imagination you know.

Of course it is. A figment of your imagination, that is. And nobody is required to address your delusions, no matter how firmly you believe in them.

I see, so now we're back to the denier theory of a massive conspiracy of scientists and governments. What is the purpose of this conspiracy?

Of course -- I gave you the evidence of lying and conspiracy -- you owe me (and yourself) an answer -- rather than trolling along as you have been..
The military was tasked to do GWarming contingencies because funds were made available to them in a big GWarming pot of cash.
The only requirement for claiming the cash -- is that you ACCEPT the premise and play along. Adding your own enhancements to the GW fantasies.

You are aware that the CIA wrote major position statements on the dangers of "Global Cooling" in the 70s -- aren't you?

Of course -- I gave you the evidence of lying and conspiracy -- you owe me (and yourself) an answer -- rather than trolling along as you have been..
The military was tasked to do GWarming contingencies because funds were made available to them in a big GWarming pot of cash.
The only requirement for claiming the cash -- is that you ACCEPT the premise and play along. Adding your own enhancements to the GW fantasies.

You are aware that the CIA wrote major position statements on the dangers of "Global Cooling" in the 70s -- aren't you?

You clearly have no understanding of how military planning takes place. What's even funnier is that you nearly convince me that you almost believe your argument has real credibility. I'm embarrassed for you.

Now how about addressing YOUR question of why NBC, CBS and Prez are all obviously co-conspirators. It's not a figment of the imagination you know.

Of course it is. A figment of your imagination, that is. And nobody is required to address your delusions, no matter how firmly you believe in them.

There is no actual dispute on global climate change, the science is in, it's already been settled whether some people like it or not. The climate change denier phenomenon is a politically contrived fantasy with no basis in science of any kind. So I have to laugh when the deniers act as though they argue from an equal position, they are at a definite disadvantage. They just aren't quite smart enough to realize it. Must be very frustrating for them to be nearly smart enough to almost realize how ignorant they are.

Correct. OPINION. Opinion is neither fact, nor science. Thanks for making my point so eloquently.

But for some reason your opinions on climate science carry more weight and have more credibility than those of the overwhelming majority of scientists all around the world. We are indeed blessed to witness your amazing gifts of perception.

To bad you do understand anything beyond your programming!

I saw the charts from previous posts. Nice, and yes , maybe , temperature is no longer rising. That doesn't change the fact that glaciars are still melting. This is a reallity some countries will have to face as they constitute a source of fresh water.

On the other hand I am not sure what those charts measure : do they consider ocean temperature too ? or just land temperature ?

They are "surface temperatures" and do not take deep ocean temperatures (where roughly 90% of the sun's heat goes) nor the heat contained in the phase transition of the world's melting ice. The world's total heat content is still rising just as rapidly as it ever did.

gvzj8y37-1361767576.jpg

Forum List

Back