FairyTales of Global Warming..

No one ever asked them that. They HAVE been asked if they accept AGW as a valid description of the climate's behavior and in survey after poll after study, the vast majority of them have said yes.

I realize that, like a dozen other FACTS, it is necessary for you to deny this publicly and privately in order to maintain your self respect. The problem is, you don't deserve that self respect because you've chosen to support a false, untenable and unsupportable position in opposition to mountains of evidence and the opinions of almost every man-jack of the world's experts.

So, be a man. Admit your mistake. Move towards the light.

Last edited:
No one ever asked them. The HAVE been asked if they accept AGW as a valid description of the climate's behavior and in survey after poll after study, the vast majority of them have said yes.

I realize that, like a dozen other FACTS, it is necessary for you to deny this publicly and privately in order to maintain your self respect. The problem is, you don't deserve that self respect because you've chosen to support a false, untenable and unsupportable position in opposition to mountains of evidence and the opinions of almost every man-jack of the world's experts.

So, be a man. Admit your mistake. Move towards the light.

AGW cult propaganda at it's best..

Yet this one can not admit his mistakes and still posts his lies even though they have been debunked over and over again.

18Past18000yrTemp_lg.jpg

Another way of looking at the Holocene period and the end of the last ice age. The Little Ice Age and Medieval Optimum are clearly visible, as is the gradual cooling trend during the period. Likewise the current warming is shown to be much less than in the past. What is interesting in this graph is that the bottom line represents the amount of ice accumulation. During the tail-end of the last ice age, very little snow fell because much of the northern oceans were frozen, denying storms of a source of moisture. When the oceans thawed during the Holocene period, that moisture source became available and much more snow fell leading to more ice accumulation.

Your responses have descended to the level of "I know you are but what am I?" I suggest you start taking a meaningful part in the discussion or you will be placed on the pile of discarded sock puppets.

Your responses constitute no more than SPAM and that is not tolerated.

You still don't get it, you are not a climate scientist. Therefore your best guesses on this subject amount to nothing more than opinions and superficial anecdotes.

And because climate science can't provide answers for the very basic questions regarding energy movement here on earth, they are providing nothing more than largely uninformed opinion as well. Rather than admit that they really don't have any sort of handle on the climate at this point and engage in actual foundational research, they are promoting crisis for fun and profit.

We are indeed fortunate to have a man of your qualifications to set the record straight.

Oh, it was actually longer ago than that. My point remains though, CAGW is a faith based religion and nothing more.

I see, so then the overwhelming majority scientists are deluded with faith. But by contrast your conclusions are based on only the most scrupulous observation of scientific method and completely unbiased interpretation of the available data. Thanks for clearing that up.

There is no overwhelming majority of scientists who believe in CAGW.

I'm sure that makes perfect sense when 97% doesn't make a majority.

You still don't get it, you are not a climate scientist. Therefore your best guesses on this subject amount to nothing more than opinions and superficial anecdotes.

And because climate science can't provide answers for the very basic questions regarding energy movement here on earth, they are providing nothing more than largely uninformed opinion as well. Rather than admit that they really don't have any sort of handle on the climate at this point and engage in actual foundational research, they are promoting crisis for fun and profit.

We are indeed fortunate to have a man of your qualifications to set the record straight.

You think accurate predictions can be made regarding the climate on earth when some very basic questions regarding energy movement within the planet remain unanswered? Describe how that might work?

I see, so then the overwhelming majority scientists are deluded with faith. But by contrast your conclusions are based on only the most scrupulous observation of scientific method and completely unbiased interpretation of the available data. Thanks for clearing that up.

If you actually believe that myth, then it is little wonder that you have been duped so completely...it makes you no more than a useful idiot.

If you actually believe that myth, then it is little wonder that you have been duped so completely...it makes you no more than a useful idiot.

Fortunately you can educate people and dispel their their misconceptions because of all your dedicated research in climatology.

Fortunately you can educate people and dispel their their misconceptions because of all your dedicated research in climatology.

Someone has to point out the startling deficiencies of climate science. Again, what is the precise albedo of planet earth. If you don't know that, then every statement regarding energy movement on planet earth is just a best guess. Is a best guess good enough for you? It isn't for me....not if we are talking about spending trillions and crippling whole national economies....

Someone has to point out the startling deficiencies of climate science. Again, what is the precise albedo of planet earth. If you don't know that, then every statement regarding energy movement on planet earth is just a best guess. Is a best guess good enough for you? It isn't for me....not if we are talking about spending trillions and crippling whole national economies....

And there we have it, the crux of the issue.....money. The climate change deniers aren't the least bit interested in science.

And there we have it, the crux of the issue.....money. The climate change deniers aren't the least bit interested in science.

And therein lies the problem with the AGW faithful. They insist on "solutions" that will do nothing more than make already rich and powerful politicians more rich and powerful and won't make any difference in the eventual outcome.

1. The earth's climate is going to change. It always has and it always will.
2. Any change the developed world makes will be instantly and totally outweighed by China and India, neither of which is going to stop developing to make leftwingers feel good about themselves.
3. Knowing that, it is far smarter to take advantage of a different climate (assuming we have any idea what it's going to be. We've been abysmally wrong so far), instead of wasting energy and resources fighting a battle we can't win.

Nor is your religious cult. :eusa_whistle:

And therein lies the problem with the AGW faithful. They insist on "solutions" that will do nothing more than make already rich and powerful politicians more rich and powerful and won't make any difference in the eventual outcome.

1. The earth's climate is going to change. It always has and it always will.
2. Any change the developed world makes will be instantly and totally outweighed by China and India, neither of which is going to stop developing to make leftwingers feel good about themselves.
3. Knowing that, it is far smarter to take advantage of a different climate (assuming we have any idea what it's going to be. We've been abysmally wrong so far), instead of wasting energy and resources fighting a battle we can't win.

I'm sure it's very comforting for some people to distill issues down to pointless inevitability when they'd rather not deal with the consequences of inaction.

Your eloquent articulation is so compelling that I'd be very surprised if some foundation hasn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

Your eloquent articulation is so compelling that I'd be very surprised if some foundation hasn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

I had to dummy it down so that a dummy or somebody that is "Discombobulated" could understand it. I hope it helped. :eusa_whistle:

Fascinating, how nearly every denier here isn't shy about barking out their right-wing-nutball talking points.

They make it so obvious how denialism is a political cult. Most of them don't even pretend to care about the science. That's probably for the best, being that they stink at the science, and that all the data says they're crazy. All most deniers know is that their cult dogma orders them to scream in an unhinged manner about how much they hate the dirty liberals. They want to show what loyal cultists they are, so they obey.

In contrast, we rational people here don't talk about politics. We stick with the science and data. Because we can, and because it's all that's necessary for us to "win".

Well we have to use 1979 as the starting point, there were no satellites that I know of in the 1940's.

That red herring has nothing to with the fact your website deliberately fudged the baseline.

They lied, that is. Proudly. And you love them for it. You worship the lie, and get enraged at anyone who tells the truth. Hence, you're a denier.

Oh, the deniers still haven't explained why a dataset that doesn't show the poles is better to use. Of course it will show less warming, since the poles are warming more. This isn't rocket science, but it seems beyond the ability of deniers to grasp, so they declare it must be a vast conspiracy.

Well we have to use 1979 as the starting point, there were no satellites that I know of in the 1940's.

That red herring has nothing to with the fact your website deliberately fudged the baseline.

They lied, that is. Proudly. And you love them for it. You worship the lie, and get enraged at anyone who tells the truth. Hence, you're a denier.

Oh, the deniers still haven't explained why a dataset that doesn't show the poles is better to use. Of course it will show less warming, since the poles are warming more. This isn't rocket science, but it seems beyond the ability of deniers to grasp, so they declare it must be a vast conspiracy.

You would think by now the deniers would be embarrassed at being so wrong and stupid all the time. But I guess they've grown accustomed to that, just as water seeks it's own level they seem to have found theirs.

Never answered the question a couple pages back.. How much "dedicated research in climatology" was NBC or CBS required to invest in -- BEFORE FABRICATING news stories on AGWarming? Or how much "dedicated research" did the President do before he lied about the warming accelerating? You seem to think that folks aren't ENTITLED to good information. That they should never ATTEMPT any independent thought or analysis. Where did that sorry attitude come from?

Never answered the question a couple pages back.. How much "dedicated research in climatology" was NBC or CBS required to invest in -- BEFORE FABRICATING news stories on AGWarming? Or how much "dedicated research" did the President do before he lied about the warming accelerating? You seem to think that folks aren't ENTITLED to good information. That they should never ATTEMPT any independent thought or analysis. Where did that sorry attitude come from?

Ever wonder why military planners of all the major powers are making contingency plans for the consequences of global climate change? Maybe they all just watched NBC and CBS.

Forum List

Back