Fair trial law includes knowing who the accuser is, what you are accused of, fair defense chance

northpolarbear

Oct 3, 2015
Seriously, help me. I am wronged. It is illegal "anywhere" by the United Nations, not just specifically USA & Canada. Not to mention how I am not obligated to follow a foreign law when I don't reside there & I am legal by my own country's laws.

Fair trial law includes knowing who the accuser is, what you are accused of, fair defense chance. This is an internationally recognized law by United Nations aside from being legal in USA & Canada specifically as well anyway. Fair trial law entitles you to know what’s going on; you are entitled to “the right to documents, files, and information”. Hiding such information against the accused is illegal & is not a fair trial. Also, the accused “should be given the chance to make a statement” aside from how the laws let the accused to know information what’s going on by “the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you”. If not following such laws, such trials or proceedings or sentences or punishments are legally & morally invalid, illegal, void. It has no legal power. If using a legal power, it’s illegal & punished.

Sixth Amendment

Quoting from the Cornell Law University, “The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you.”

The Right to a Fair Trial | FairTrials.org

A Fair Chance to Present a Defence | FairTrials.org

Quoting from the Fairtrials.org, “A person facing criminal charges must have the time and facilities to prepare a defence. This right exists at all stages of the proceedings and encompasses the right to documents, files, and information as well as a guarantee of confidential communication with counsel”.

“Crucially, during the trial itself people must have a Fair Chance to Present a Defence under conditions that do not place them at a disadvantage versus their opponent. This will require the free assistance of an interpreter if the person cannot understand or speak the language used in court. The person should be allowed to be present at hearings which is also crucial to Open Justice and should be given the chance to make a statement.”

Quoting from the Fairtrials.org, “the United Nations was formed and set out the fundamental rights of human beings in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Right to a Fair Trial was at its heart:

“Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of … any criminal charge against him.”

The international community proclaimed the Right to a Fair Trial to be a “foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world”.

The Right to a Fair Trial is recognised internationally as a fundamental human right”.

You have a point?

What law did you break? Were you in that country? A lot of detail is missing.

Forum List

Back