Fair Share Poll

What is the "fair share" tax burden of the rich.

• Total voters
What syrenn said, with amplification

Low, flat tax rate. Individuals only (get rid of corporate income tax as it results in double taxation).

No deductions, no loop holes, no tax credits for social engineering/transfer payment purposes.

Abolish SS and Medicare taxes. Entitlements should be funded out of general receipts as we are headed towards mean testing anyway.

Pry should be however much of a percentage of the wealth they control they should pay that amount in taxes. Not really.

All of those are too high, IMO.

Every US Citizen should pay a flat tax of 15%, regardless of income.

That sounds good. After the debt is paid off. But take note, the big mouthed liberals who scream "fair share" won't go public on the poll.. just as I figured.

That sounds good. After the debt is paid off. But take note, the big mouthed liberals who scream "fair share" won't go public on the poll.. just as I figured.

A free ride is a free ride wither its rich tax breaks or sucking on the entitlement tit. The free ride needs to end and everyone needs to carry themselves.

Fair means fair. Everyone needs to pay the EXACT same amount in tax. Rich, poor and everything in between. No exemption. No breaks.

I know,i can hear it now..but it hurts the poor paying the same as the "rich". Thing they never say is that it is the poor that get the benefits of the taxes, not the rich.

A free ride is a free ride wither its rich tax breaks or sucking on the entitlement tit. The free ride needs to end and everyone needs to carry themselves.

Fair means fair. Everyone needs to pay the EXACT same amount in tax. Rich, poor and everything in between. No exemption. No breaks.

I know,i can hear it now..but it hurts the poor paying the same as the "rich". Thing they never say is that it is the poor that get the benefits of the taxes, not the rich.

LMAO!! So you think the poor generated 14 Trillion in debt? Before you go any further, give me a lucious strawberry, and do some reading on where government money is going and why?

first-the-big-picture-the-pie-on-the-left-is-revenue-the-money-the-government-has-available-to-spend-the-pie-on-the-right-is-expenses-the-money-the-government-actually-spends-note-the-vast-portion-of-spending-that-comes-from-the-entitlement-programs.jpg

Last edited:

LMAO!! So you think the poor generated 14 Trillion in debt? Before you go any further, give me a lucious strawberry, and do some reading on where government money is going and why?

The government generated that 14T dept. Everyone should pay the same.

The wealthy do so much for this country and ask for so little in return. I think we should tax them at 0% ..that way they can tinkle it down to the rest of us

The wealthy do so much for this country and ask for so little in return. I think we should tax them at 0% ..that way they can tinkle it down to the rest of us

Success should be punished, the liberal way !

Nothing is as egregious as the logic used to justify a flat tax rate. Currently the uber wealthy pay less than 35% That's 35% on incomes that would give the working poor nose bleeds.

So, Conservatives (never ones to miss an opportunity to fuck the middle class) now champion this idiocy called a flat tax.

What these Conservatives are asking for is a REDUCTION in the rates the wealthy pay from 35% to 15%.

Meanwhile, back in the home with three kids, medical bills, a mortgage and tuition payments on a $40,000 income, tax rates would skyrocket to 15%. We're always told that the working poor and less advantaged pay no taxes.

Way to grow the economy! Put more wealth into fewer hands! Concentrate more wealth and dilute the spending power of the real engine of the economy; the middle class.

What a patently stupid and unfair idea. Typical for Conservatives who only think of how to get rich (despite the reality they never will).

Nope, everyone should pay the same % in tax.

Ooooops! Hold it grrrrrl. Using a % would make the rich pay more than you, and that isn't equal representation. If you want to go with everybody pay, then everybody pay what the lowest guy on the totem pole can pay annually, and no corporate taxation. That is fair.:eusa_angel:

first-the-big-picture-the-pie-on-the-left-is-revenue-the-money-the-government-has-available-to-spend-the-pie-on-the-right-is-expenses-the-money-the-government-actually-spends-note-the-vast-portion-of-spending-that-comes-from-the-entitlement-programs.jpg

Would you be willing to pay 95 cents of every dollar you make to rid the country of debt?

Nothing is as egregious as the logic used to justify a flat tax rate. Currently the uber wealthy pay less than 35% That's 35% on incomes that would give the working poor nose bleeds.

So, Conservatives (never ones to miss an opportunity to fuck the middle class) now champion this idiocy called a flat tax.

What these Conservatives are asking for is a REDUCTION in the rates the wealthy pay from 35% to 15%.

Meanwhile, back in the home with three kids, medical bills, a mortgage and tuition payments on a $40,000 income, tax rates would skyrocket to 15%. We're always told that the working poor and less advantaged pay no taxes.

Way to grow the economy! Put more wealth into fewer hands! Concentrate more wealth and dilute the spending power of the real engine of the economy; the middle class.

What a patently stupid and unfair idea. Typical for Conservatives who only think of how to get rich (despite the reality they never will).

And why should they not be paying a fair share of tax right along with everyone else?

Well of course! We tried punishing success the Retard way, and it didn't pay the bills. So now we will do it the Liberal way, so don't let let any of those rich bastards flee America with our money.

Would you be willing to pay 95 cents of every dollar you make to rid the country of debt?

No, because I didn't generate the debt, nor benefit from the pillage & plunder in the ME. You have me confused with some rich dud who did.

I trust the wealthy in this country to do the right thing

If we cut their taxes to nothing, they will give us all jobs

Forum List

Back