Fahrenheit 911

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Modu$OperanDi, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Modu$OperanDi

Modu$OperanDi Guest

Ratings:
    +0

The right wing is sick, this movie will have a huge impact and they know it. The statements they're giving is that this movie is 'an Al Queda recruiting film'. That is pathetic. We deserve to know the truth and discuss politics openly like grown ups. Exposing sides and actions of our president which he has so desperately avoided and kept secret is a very patriotic thing to do. It is disgusting how the right wing manipulates people. Michael Moore is a great Patriot, and I only wish there were more people like him in this country.

2. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe you would like to comment on how Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" was treated the same way?

Maybe you would like to explain all the falsehoods in Moore's movies and how he is purposely pushing a political campaign with misinformation?

Maybe you don't have two brain cells to rub together?

3. Gaebolg

Gaebolg Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You won't get it from that film, heck even the liberal slanted 9-11 commission disproved a bulk of that films information on the Bin Laden family leaving the U.S. after 9/11, finding no evidence. That film is fiction parading as fact, pure and simple.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Don't worry---it will be shown---many will see it--many will think it's the truth--

5. Gaebolg

Gaebolg Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately, I'm sure you are correct. We have no shortage of people in this country that believe whatever left wing propaganda that is thrown at them.

6. Modu$OperanDi

Modu$OperanDi Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't insult me you close minded ... guy.

He is trying to put together a political campaign which is FAIR. Maybe you think threatening movie theatres is patriotic and supports freedom of speech. Putting together a political campaign on misinformation.... HAHAHAHA - I thought you were a supporter of Bush? Passion of the christ was controversial, and was treated that way OPENLY, as should this.

You have a very pathetic, domineering, close-minded personality newguy - aka - you suck.

7. Gaebolg

Gaebolg Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Says the man that didn't fact check Moore's new movie. That's the funny part of this little rant. Ripe for indoctrination, buy yourself two tickets to that movie..get twice the "truth". Just don't try to verify any of it afterwards...that will be hard to do.

8. Modu$OperanDi

Modu$OperanDi Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems to be a popular right wing response - YOU CAN't PROVE THAT!

I will watch it, and respond afterward. I saw a preview where he talks about the Patriot Act being singed in the middle of the night without anybody reading it, Bush being on vacation for a month, there are MANY MANY facts which the people need to know and the presiden wont tell them.

9. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :cof:

:confused:

Then this shows why you support the film, you don't have a clue about much of anything.

So....which is it? Should it be accepted, or should it be treated as controversial like The Passion?

Make up your mind.

:cof:

At least I know which way is up.

10. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

Doesn't the fact that this man is a proven liar, and obviously has an axe to grind, give you pause? I'd be afraid of getting some of his brain rot on me.