Facts about the Biden economy

People were going back to work when biden took over.
Yes, initial 10% unemployment during Covid stand still turned to about 7% as economy started re-opening......Aaaaand?

Can you coherently explain what you mean by "didn't happen till Biden came in."?

Last edited:
Yes, initial 10% unemployment during Covid stand still turned to about 7% as economy started re-opening......Aaaaand?

Can you coherently explain what you mean by "didn't happen till Biden came in."?
Someone's imagination is working overtime.

Facts about the Biden economy .
Increase of 800,000 manufacturing jobs under Biden, increase of 450,000 manufacturing jobs under Trump before COVID
Economy grew 3.4% first 3 years under Biden, Economy grew 2.6% first 3 years under Trump
Unemployment 3.5%, under Biden, equaling lowest rate in decades.
Stock market at a record high under Biden.

The total growth in manufacturing the last 12 months is an absolute pathetic 2000
Biden using government to expand job numbers. That is not a growing economy

Let me know if you convince anyone that Biden ISNT a useless fucking retard with shit economic policies. This ^ is not going to cut it.
The fact that you wrote an ignorant, juvenile post like that tells me the data is of no consequence to you.

One Biden came in and stopped the Keystone pipeline and stopped all drilling on federal lands. That raised energy prices and that raises prices on everything. Onething he did.

One Biden came in and stopped the Keystone pipeline and stopped all drilling on federal lands. That raised energy prices and that raises prices on everything. Onething he did.
The Keystone pipeline you refer to never opened . Drilling has continued at high levels.

None of that had anything to do with the jump in gas prices

Here is the American oil production graph:

US-1.png

In 2021 Joe Biden became the president when America's oil production was contracted by the crippling demand shortfall of 2020 recession and producing less than 11 million barrels of oil a day.

Now, in 2024 we are producing more oil than any country ever has at 13million+ barrel a day, which is about 20% more than when Biden got into office.

So I don't know what the hell you think Biden stopped or reduced, but it certainly wasn't oil production.

Last edited:
Facts of economic growth record do not matter - right?

Ok, then maybe you can coherently explain: which economic policies do you oppose under Biden and supported under Trump.
Who would care about "economic growth" while everything else is a total fucking shit show? Name me ONE god damn voter who thinks "economic growth" is their top 5 most important issues. No one gives a shit about that, clearly. :cuckoo:

Do I really need to list all the fucked up shit going on that EVERYONE hates about Biden and his administration?

Hilarious stupid fuckup

What is the unemployment rate?

Where are the stock markets?

What was last QTR GDP?/
NOBODY CARES!!!!! Are you democrats blind or something? No one gives a fuck about that. There are far bigger issues at play. Democrats and their progressive ideas suck balls. We can all see it. Everyone hates it. Everyone hates Biden, even democrats.

The fact that you wrote an ignorant, juvenile post like that tells me the data is of no consequence to you.
Youre the dumb fucking idiot who thinks that economic growth means diddly squat to the voters. You people are delusional. Look around you man! The world is on fire and Biden sucks bad. Your progressive ideas are TERRIBLE! Its game over for your party. :laugh:

Here is the American oil production graph:

US-1.png

In 2021 Joe Biden became the president when America's oil production was contracted by the crippling demand shortfall of 2020 recession and producing less than 11 million barrels of oil a day.

Now, in 2024 we are producing more oil than any country ever has at 13million+ barrel a day, which is about 20% more than when Biden got into office.

So I don't know what the hell you think Biden stopped or reduced, but it certainly wasn't oil production.
No, what happened was, Biden tanked oil production, gas prices skyrocketed and the public instantly hated him for it. There were those Joe Biden "i did that" stickers at every gas pump. So then he backtracked and started producing oil, simply because the political winds changed. Its too bad that Joe and your party were so fucking stupid to not be able to predict what was going to happen, but you were all completely oblivious. You all thought it was a great idea to stop producing oil. You cheered it on.

You are the party of bad ideas. That is your reputation now. A cultural shift is beginning because, you all have such terrible fucking ideas all the time. You handed republicans the American voter simply because your party is incompetent.

Forum List

Back