FACT - The federal govt CANNOT by itself amend the federal constitution

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The founding fathers took states rights for granted and that's why when they wrote the constitution, they listed two ways of amending the constitution and in both ways the states have final vote on whether the proposed amendment passes.

The states can amend the constitution all by themselves, the feds cannot.

• Banned
For the first 80 years of it's existence, the USA was like the european union is now. A collection of independent countries with a federal govt ALONGSIDE, not above, the countries. Then lincoln started the civil war and made the feds supreme by gutting the constitution.

The founding fathers took states rights for granted and that's why when they wrote the constitution, they listed two ways of amending the constitution and in both ways the states have final vote on whether the proposed amendment passes.

BULLSHIT.

Government schools make sure that Americans don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

The narcotized believe that the SCOTUS may amend the Constitution under the guise of "interpreting" (wink, wink) the same.

• Banned
BULLSHIT.

Government schools make sure that Americans don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

The narcotized believe that the SCOTUS may amend the Constitution under the guise of "interpreting" (wink, wink) the same.

You're right. I should have said the feds cannot legally amend the constitution by themselves. They do it illegally all the time by saying they're just interpreting it. States need to stop this by refusing to obey changes in the constitution made by the courts.

BULLSHIT.

You're right. I should have said the feds cannot legally amend the constitution by themselves. They do it illegally all the time by saying they're just interpreting it. States need to stop this by refusing to obey changes in the constitution made by the courts.

We need a Constitutional Convention of the States. To put a leash on the Federal Government.

Very true; however, surpreme court rulings can have much the same effect as amending the constitution.

double :cuckoo:
BULLSHIT.

The US Constitution has NEVER been amended by the courts.

Forget school, go back to hell.

A constitutional convention is a nutty idea, until we get a group people in the states we trust to NOT demagogue issues and take cash from anonymous donors of super pacs

A constitutional convention is a nutty idea, until we get a group people in the states we trust to NOT demagogue issues and take cash from anonymous donors of super pacs

The ratification process makes passing an Amendment very difficult. Yet on some basic issues they can possibly be passed.

While a Convention can be dangerous, it's time to put America back on a better path. By following the intent of the Republic instead of what we have now.

You stated the Courts can't change the Constitution. True, but Federal Agencies use legal action to make new laws to comply with the LAW as seen by the courts. It's back door regulations used by many Federal Agencies all the time.

So, the decisions actually help make regulations which SHOULD have to PASS final muster in the house and Senate.

They do it all the time but they don't call it amending. Llke in plyler v doe where they invented the right of illegal aliens kids to get free school.!!! Fact is there is nothing in the constitution about education. Even citizen kids have no constitutional right to school. The courts took their bribes and invented the right of illegals to use our schools. THINK

BULLSHIT.

Really, then tell me where the feds got the authority to legislate over private lands?

BULLSHIT.

We need a Constitutional Convention of the States. To put a leash on the Federal Government.

HUH?

Are you aware that 47 to 50% of the populace are parasites, dependent on federal government largesse?

A WELFARE STATE = GOVERNMENT BUY THE PEOPLE

The ratification process makes passing an Amendment very difficult. Yet on some basic issues they can possibly be passed.

While a Convention can be dangerous, it's time to put America back on a better path. By following the intent of the Republic instead of what we have now.

You stated the Courts can't change the Constitution. True, but Federal Agencies use legal action to make new laws to comply with the LAW as seen by the courts. It's back door regulations used by many Federal Agencies all the time.

So, the decisions actually help make regulations which SHOULD have to PASS final muster in the house and Senate.

One word: Nuts!

BULLSHIT.

WUT?

Oh I see, you have never read the Constitution. Karl Marx was NOT a Founding Father.

HUH?

Are you aware that 47 to 50% of the populace are parasites, dependent on federal government largesse?

A WELFARE STATE = GOVERNMENT BUY THE PEOPLE

Of course. So should we just give up...................................Do you want that changed..................We can't continue down our current path...............

Really, then tell me where the feds got the authority to legislate over private lands?

Legislating is a power granted to the Congress, it involves enacting laws. :eusa_whistle:

Private lands? Read the US Constitution: no person shall "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

It's not really news to people who were educated before Carter let traitors come back to educated dumb kids. Does that seem to be a problem for the Obama administration?

They take advantage of the fact that people like Dante had their brain FUBR at a government school.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back