Fact Checking Trump's Yemen Raid Claims

Indeed it is true that Obama got rid of all the war fighter generals. He had a complete Joint Chiefs of Staff without a single decoration for direct combat arms experience in combat zones. Obama thought gay service, appointing a gay secretary of the army, and women in combat jobs was more important than combat viability.

You don't need them anymore. You have drones and nukes and stealth bombers...

When I was in Iraq every air strike we begged for was rejected no matter how desperate the situation. You know why? We were in a populated area and Falluja had just went down and the left was screaming their asses off about civilian casualties. You don't own the land unless you stand on it. You can't fight a war against an enemy that hides behind the innocent with airial strikes. The idea is purposterous. Air power is a combat SUPPORT element for a reason.

Indeed it is true that Obama got rid of all the war fighter generals. He had a complete Joint Chiefs of Staff without a single decoration for direct combat arms experience in combat zones. Obama thought gay service, appointing a gay secretary of the army, and women in combat jobs was more important than combat viability.

When I was in Iraq every air strike we begged for was rejected no matter how desperate the situation. You know why? We were in a populated area and Falluja had just went down and the left was screaming their asses off about civilian casualties. You don't own the land unless you stand on it. You can't fight a war against an enemy that hides behind the innocent with airial strikes. The idea is purposterous.
must have been shitty. you should direct your anger at those who made you be there, i.e. those who started the iraq war of choice.

Indeed it is true that Obama got rid of all the war fighter generals. He had a complete Joint Chiefs of Staff without a single decoration for direct combat arms experience in combat zones
Yep we call em patent leather shoe generals. Guy and gals that haven't laced up a pair of jump boots or combat boots since boot camp.

Indeed, for Obama getting a gay army secretary, allowing gays to openly serve, transgender sex change operations, and females in combat jobs were more important than combat viability. The military was the single largest anti Obama group in the United States and according to the military times 2012 election poll the troops attempted to fire their own commander in cheif. Obama even hired the first Commadant of the Marine Corps to have never seen combat as an infantry officer. Obama was all for changing the culture of the military, not sharpening their swords.

what a bunch of BS....

treating people fairly and equally was important to PRESIDENT Obama. Your orange sociopath couldn't care less about the military or he and his little randian idiot buddies wouldn't be talking about privatizing the VA (since we know what happened when baby bush privatized walter reed.).

one would think you loons would give up the obama derangement syndrome already. oh wait... i know... you're resentful because the orange fascist has about a 36% approval rating.

there...there...poor trumpster baby

Fairness never won a war.

Nevertheless our troops, according to the Military Times Poll, supported Trump overwhelmingly over Hillary and Obama never came close to 50% of the military vote.

Last edited:

When I was in Iraq every air strike we begged for was rejected no matter how desperate the situation. You know why? We were in a populated area and Falluja had just went down and the left was screaming their asses off about civilian casualties. You don't own the land unless you stand on it. You can't fight a war against an enemy that hides behind the innocent with airial strikes. The idea is purposterous.
must have been shitty. you should direct your anger at those who made you be there, i.e. those who started the iraq war of choice.

The response was directed to Obama and your piss poor notion that we can use drones to fight our wars for us.

When I was in Iraq every air strike we begged for was rejected no matter how desperate the situation. You know why? We were in a populated area and Falluja had just went down and the left was screaming their asses off about civilian casualties. You don't own the land unless you stand on it. You can't fight a war against an enemy that hides behind the innocent with airial strikes. The idea is purposterous. Air power is a combat SUPPORT element for a reason.

Well, I'm glad the air support didn't come if civilians lives were at stake.

The response was directed to Obama and your piss poor notion that we can use drones to fight our wars for us.
so, no relevance at all to your fallujah story, eh?

Never said I was in Falluja. I was in Ramadi. "I said Falluja just went down." But no relevance yes.

Never said I was in Falluja. I was in Ramadi. "I said Falluja just went down." But no relevance yes.
does this add relevance? in any way? edit: ok. you conceded lack of relevance.in your edit.

So it was a good plan, great to know.
tramp's plan sucked.
what plan was that? You know he doesn't write them up right? You should direct your attention to the leaders he was referring to when he campaigned. They are still the same right now. you only confirm his concern as candidate trump.
Actually Tramp said many times during the campaign that HE had a PLAN to defeat ISIS so thoroughly and completely and hit them so hard that our heads would spin, but it was a secret.
I know his secret. He's going to do what Obama didn't; listen to his military. That plan works for me.
And HIS military fucked up bigly.

So it was a good plan, great to know.
tramp's plan sucked.
what plan was that? You know he doesn't write them up right? You should direct your attention to the leaders he was referring to when he campaigned. They are still the same right now. you only confirm his concern as candidate trump.
Actually Tramp said many times during the campaign that HE had a PLAN to defeat ISIS so thoroughly and completely and hit them so hard that our heads would spin, but it was a secret.
I know his secret. He's going to do what Obama didn't; listen to his military. That plan works for me.

Did they fuck up bigly when they warned him what would happen if they prematurely pulled out of Iraq? Did he listen? How does the Middle East look today? Is the post Obama Middle East better than the pre Obama Middle East? How exactly is it the military's fault when their Commander in Cheif places politics above foreign policy?

In Tramp's hands.
In the hands of Obama generals.....Trumps generals were not in place...get it right stop watching Fake news!
Fuck ups Gen. James Mattis and Gen. Joseph Dunford Jr were Tramp's generals, not Obama's. Stop mindlessly parroting Tramp's fake news alternate facts.

Indeed Obama fired Mattis for telling him the truth about Iran. 40 years of service and not event the courtesy of a phone call from the President when he was fired. Of course, Mattis is widley popular around military circles for his knowledge and skill. When Mattis speaks people listen. When Mattis warned against Iran to Obama he was fired for dicking with the Presidents legacy. Indeed, Mattis is Trumps general. An alpha male a Marine who shoots it straight. Not a political ideologue who is willing to carry water for the President. He is a refreshing breath of air after a shitty eight years.

tramp's plan sucked.

Did they fuck up bigly when they warned him what would happen if they prematurely pulled out of Iraq? Did he listen? How does the Middle East look today? Is the post Obama Middle East better than the pre Obama Middle East? How exactly is it the military's fault when their Commander in Cheif places politics above foreign policy?
they warned about starting the iraq adventure and provided unwanted facts. were terminated. shinseki, e.g.

In Tramp's hands.
In the hands of Obama generals.....Trumps generals were not in place...get it right stop watching Fake news!
Fuck ups Gen. James Mattis and Gen. Joseph Dunford Jr were Tramp's generals, not Obama's. Stop mindlessly parroting Tramp's fake news alternate facts.

Indeed Obama fired Mattis for telling him the truth about Iran. 40 years of service and not event the courtesy of a phone call from the President when he was fired. Of course, Mattis is widley popular around military circles for his knowledge and skill. When Mattis speaks people listen. When Mattis warned against Iran to Obama he was fired for dicking with the Presidents legacy. Indeed, Mattis is Trumps general. An alpha male a Marine who shoots it straight. Not a political ideologue who is willing to carry water for the President. He is a refreshing breath of air after a shitty eight years.
And fuck up Mattis and fuck up Dunford fucked up Tramp's plan in Yemen, so Obama was smart to shit can the Tramp fuck ups.

sorry your timing is off....
Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Gen. Joseph Dunford Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, presented the plan over dinner at the White House, on Jan. 25, to Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and his political strategist Steve Bannon. Trump approved the plan then and there.

Forum List

Back