Fact check people take the fun out of things

Your opinion on the matter is stupid because it matches only your hopes, not the facts.

The fools egging the rioters on were militia types, and the fools there listened to them.
I’ve listed many facts. You and your ilk have made gigantic vague claims (“attack on democracy”) but have not explained how “democracy” was threatened or could have fallen that day.

By all means, take a stab at it

They hated him LONG AGO

2014 , about his boss, MILITARY TIMES
According to a Military Times survey of almost 2,300 active-duty service members, Obama's popularity , never high to begin with , has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just 15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time.

and Biden was seen as the dumb lazy toady on display today
Such great insight......LOLLOLLLL

All politicians have faults, you pointed out how you think others see biden.

Tell me your same thoughts on how others see trump.

Obama's popularity , never high to begin with , has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just 15 percent this year
Really.....got a link.
Please attempt to provide a link with a companion between trump and Obama.

If Obama was allowed to run again against trump, the results would be a landslide (heard that before?) victory for Obama.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceaiZ.png

One who denies God is in no position to cast doubt on anyone else's sanity or wisdom.

Psalms 14:1“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.”

Says a pathetic fool that denies God.

Who do you delusionally imagine yourself to be, to presume to judge my authenticity as a Christian?
I've read your posts.
You have a FEAR and ADMIRATION for a God.
You might be correct, You might not claim to be 'Christian' but you do claim to follow God.

You fail at this ^^^^ by calling people faggots.

Forum List

Back