FACT CHECK!: Obama Left Blanks In Oil Spill Speech

Well Obama inspired me.

He's willing to fight for the America he wants to leave our children.....even if he doesn't know what it looks like or how to get there.

.....and doesn't know how much it's going to cost us, but is more than willing to bankrupt our future generations to get there.

Very inspiring.

Rick

Well, at least he didn't tell outright lies like Bush and the Republicans.

Actually, he did and does tell outright lies. Check it on CSPAN.
And Bush never lied. Sorry to disappoint you and the voices in your head.
But maybe you can address the OP in your next post.

Seems people have forgotten. The media would not let Bush lie even if he wanted to.

The entire worlds intelligence agencies said there were WMD in Iraq and the media claimed Bush made it up.

Yet...

Obama syas the follwoing:

I do not know the man....but then Hannity proved he did....so Obama says...
Well, I know the man, but I am not at all friendly with him.....but then Hannity showed how he had his campaign launched in the mans house...so Obama says...
Well, I knew him pretty well, but I thought he was reformed.

And the media never ONCE asked him to explain why he lied.

But Bush lied even though the world intel said there were WMD's.

People seem to have no memory of reality.

Seems people have forgotten. The media would not let Bush lie even if he wanted to.

The entire worlds intelligence agencies said there were WMD in Iraq and the media claimed Bush made it up.

Yet...

Well, I know the man, but I am not at all friendly with him.....but then Hannity showed how he had his campaign launched in the mans house...so Obama says...

I'd change your last sentence to "Liberals seem to have no memory of reality." But then you're nicer than I am I guess.

Rick

Yet...

I'd change your last sentence to "Liberals seem to have no memory of reality." But then you're nicer than I am I guess.

Rick

It wasn't just liberals. Most of the moderates were convinced he lied as well. And likewise, those same moderates give a pass on every lie Obama spews.
If people dont think they are being manipulated by the media, then they are clueless to what is going on nowadays.

Just yesterday, one of the more intelligent and rwational posters on this board made a comment about a Beck "discovery" implying that it has no credence becuase Beck uncovered it....even though there is film and audio proving its validity.

I am curious as to why he is not more concerned that the rest of the media opted NOT to show it.

That, in itself, should be a red flag.

Bush farts, it is world news tonight. Obama makes a very disparaging racial remark and no one deems it as news.

As an exceptional lawyer, Obama has mastered the art of duplicitous language and there is the equivalent of devious fine print in his every promise and proposal. His political style is one loud step forward and two quiet steps backward.

Boooooosssssssshhhhhhh. This whole world revolves around Bush for you doesn't it?

Rick

We are still stuck in Iraq...costing us TRILLIONS...because of Bush. Did you REALLY think he would no longer have culpability simply because his term ended?

Do we still hold Roosevelt responsible for everything the TVA does, or do we realize it is now the responsibility of people who are still alive and in charge?

Well Obama inspired me.

He's willing to fight for the America he wants to leave our children.....even if he doesn't know what it looks like or how to get there.

Me too, even if he did confuse me by saying people said we couldn't build the tanks and planes we needed after Pearl Harbor. We had already been building them for a few years, all we had to do was start putting our own men in them. But I am sure that commission, or the new czar, will figure this out and come up with a plan to fix this.

Boooooosssssssshhhhhhh. This whole world revolves around Bush for you doesn't it?

Rick

We are still stuck in Iraq...costing us TRILLIONS...because of Bush. Did you REALLY think he would no longer have culpability simply because his term ended?

Did the republicans have a super majority when Bush got congressional permission to enter Iraq?

Were there any democrats that voted for the war?

Oh yeah, Obama said he did NOT vote to enter Iraq.

Oh yeah, He forgot to mention that he did not have the right to vote either way.

Another one of his "gift for gab" lies.

If I recall, the way Obama put it:

When the vote for the Iraq war came up, I was the first to denounce it.

His way of allowing the naive to believe he voted against the war, when, in fact he never said he was part of the vote.

Yep, he played on the naevity of the electorate...and he still does.

Forum List

Back