Facial recognition threatens privacy of all Americans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FACIAL RECOGNITION THREATENS PRIVACY OF ALL AMERICANS

Civil liberties groups are concerned that since 2002, thousands of Americans who have never been arrested have had their picture in a database, thanks to their driver’s licenses being submitted. Groups are concerned that this creates a “digital line-up” of suspects who have never even been in trouble with the law before.

Facial Recognition Threatens Privacy of All Americans

It is amazing how many people could care less about this, or say nuttin we can do about it.
Yes there is something we can do about just like we did for the soldiers having to pay back their bonuses enough ppl stood up and spoke out about now they are not going to make them pay.
The reason this is do dangerous is things one has done years ago, and so on can be used against you.

JakeStarkey is correct. You have a right to privacy in your own home, but once you step out onto the street, your right to strict privacy is gone. Get over it. If you want absolute privacy, stay in your home with the curtains drawn.

No it doesn't. How so? I don't plan on innocently murdering or robbing anyone. So WHAT is the big deal here?

Yes, it does. Policeman hiding behind bill boards, cameras in public spaces, parking security, meter maids, so forth and so on all are legitimate restrictions of privacy in public places.

My face wouldn't require any special recognition software to identify me. I'm one of less than 3,000 people in the USA who have a special type of full facial birthmark. So this really means nothing to me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back