GOP begs Trump for some of his money....LOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Thanks to Trump, the big donors have all but bailed on the GOP, so now they're asking Trump to pony up some of his billions and Trump true to charactor, is telling them to fuck off.....why should he put up a dime when as we speak the hated news media awaits him just getting off a fuckin plane as if he's already president....the guy is a fuckin genius and yes he deserves to serve the mindless......I hate to say it, but I would love to see this guy in the white house for the next 4 years just see him fuck the country, fuck the GOP and scorch white people down to the bone....Please God let this guy WIN!!!!

Thanks to Trump, the big donors have all but bailed on the GOP, so now they're asking Trump to pony up some of his billions and Trump true to charactor, is telling them to fuck off.....why should he put up a dime when as we speak the hated news media awaits him just getting off a fuckin plane as if he's already president....the guy is a fuckin genius and yes he deserves to serve the mindless......I hate to say it, but I would love to see this guy in the white house for the next 4 years just see him fuck the country, fuck the GOP and scorch white people down to the bone....Please God let this guy WIN!!!!

If Hillary wins, one thing is for sure, black people who support the Democratic plantation will continue to be scorched to the bone. Must feel normal to them, by now!

New Topics

Forum List

Back