chrome_screenshot_1703447266467.png
Here's awful despicable Hitler fan Nazi-Arab ISSA NAKHLEH

Please think before writing invented lines.

Source?

When in 1920?

When Arabs massacred non zionists in Hebron 1929?

Mein Kampf began being distributed outside Germany intl the 1930s not 1920s.

You have it all backwards.

By Nov 1936 it became a best seller by Arabs in Palestine as AP reported.

From the New York Times, April 4, 1937.
'Hitler's “Mein Kampf” once banned in Palestine is now reported to be a Best seller among the Arabs who have joined with Nazi Germany in antagonism to the Jews.'

OP cited Jamal al Husseini buying mein kampf in 1939.

Istiqlal leader Abd Al Hadi bragged in the same year to Nazi magazine he read it from cover to cover after arrested by the British.

And already in January 1937 said: That Arabs like Hitler

Most Palestinians couldn't read in the 1930s.

Most Palestinians couldn't read in the 1930s.
One used to read out of newspapers for many... plus, they heard the mufti live and then in nazi-Arab-radio-Berlin.

Hate Radio
The long, toxic afterlife of Nazi propaganda in the Arab world

And Surada as an Arabic speaker should know about Yunes Bahri

Last edited:
A CARTOON IN WW2

View attachment 871131
The MUFTI

Mohammed (Haj) Amin al-Husseini
(Arabic: محمد أمين الحسيني[
(c. 1897 -1974)
View attachment 871119

View attachment 871120
_____

Jamal Husseini
(1883-1982)
In 1939 Jamal ordered 10 copies of Mein Kampf link.
View attachment 871160
With the Nufti, had founded the Hitler Youth modeled Futuwwa link.
Worked with the Mufti, and at pro-Nazi Rashid Ali coup.
In 1946, with Ahmad Shukeir, had justified the Holocaust. link.
View attachment 871121

______

Rashid Ali al-Gaylani
(1892-1965)
[رشيد عالي الکَيلاني]

Pro-Nazi coup Iraq 1941. Then in Nazi Germany.
View attachment 871122

View attachment 871123

________

Issa Basil Bandak
[عيسى باسل البندك]
(1891-1984)
Of the first to employ Nazi propaganda in mandatory palestine. In the 1930s.
link

View attachment 871124

Akam Zuaiter
(1906-1996)
[أكرم أبو زعيتر]
At the pro-Nazi coup in Iraq.

View attachment 871125
_______

Ahmad Shukeiri (Shukairy)
[أحمد الشقيري]
(1908-1980)
Propagated for Hitler, link, link, link, link, had testified in his 1969 book that in WW2 they (all) cheered and prayed for Hitler link .

View attachment 871126
______

Darwish al-Miqdadi
When in Iraq, he ‘educated’ there with his pro-Nazi line, active in the fascistic al-Muthanna Club link.
By 1938, heading Arab club in Nazi-Germany link (Nadi el-Arabi).
Worked with the Mufti, and at pro-Nazi Rashid Ali coup.

_______

Ibrahim a Shanti
(1910-1927)
The Islamist founder of the al Difaa Newspaper (the Defense).
Hitler glorifier / propagandist (after meeting with Goebbeles' aid van Berk in Cairo, together with El Issa of Falastin) and had published portions of Mein Kampf. link
View attachment 871130

Issa Nakhleh
(1915-2003)
Glorified Hitler regime PDF archived, denied the Holocaust link, worked with neo Nazis most of his career. link. link
View attachment 871129

PS

Jamal Husseini explained in 1947, Arab rejection of partition because of racism:
Arab 'racial homogeneity' link.

Ahmad Shukeiri was the first to come up with the apartheid slur, on Oct.17.1961 link link, a little over a year later, (Nov.30.1962) he promoted a Neo-Nazi Storm-troop gang at UN link, link.
Became head of PLO in 1964, infamous especially for his genocidal admitted "non of them will survive" pre Six Day War. Link

That is all just insane propaganda.
There was ZERO Palestinian or any Arab connection to Hitler in WWII because Hitler hated all Jews only becaue they are Arabs.
That is what anti-Semitic means. It means hatred of Arabs, and not just Jews.
Semitic comes from Shem, the son of Noah fabled to be the father of all Arabs.

As usual you fail in history/ facts.
But helping on inventing things imaginary.

Name a 'person' who brought the ANTI-JEWISH book?

It was banned (you need more sources --other than NYT, AP-- about being banned but picked up by anti-Jewish Arabs?), because of Jews and because of Britain.

The first time Arab Palestine saw it was in 1934.

Now go back to my post, I wasn't talking about when Hitler wrote it, but when outside Germany internationaly..

View attachment 871726

Referring to it being an international sensation.

All I said is SOURCED. Including publication at the time.

AKA with Hitler rise in 1933.

And what happened within 2 months of his career?
Al Husseini rushed to German council... Heinrich Wolff.

But since you make up things as you go along...do you know when the first translation in Arabic came about?
Now
Search....

Wrong.
The Hebron Massacre was well armed Zionists murdering unarmed Arab agricultural vendors.
The first person killed was a native strawberry vendor who was shot because a Jew thought his prices were too high.

And surprise, there is NO Arabic translation of "Mein Kampf".
{...
Sydsvenskan, who also fact-checked the claim, notes that there is no Arabic translation of "Mein Kampf".
...}

That is because Hitler was a racist and therefore hated all Arabs, not just Jewish Arabs.
I looked on the claims of translations into Arabic, and they are all false claims.
They were just partial translations of selected passages, and with the intent of making Hitler sound bad.

One used to read out of newspapers for many... plus, they heard the mufti live and then in nazi-Arab-radio-Berlin.

Hate Radio

But do YOU knoq who Yunes Bahri was?

This shows he was actually a spy for the British.
{...
About his time in and out of prison, he wrote: "I was once looking at a communist library, when an officer approached me and asked if I was Younis the Sailor. I answered 'Yes', and he pointed to a military vehicle. I got in, and we drove off to the Ministry of Defense. There, I was asked by the lead investigator who showed me a letter: ’Do you know whose handwriting this is?'. I said: 'This is my second son's handwriting, Saad'. He told me to sit down and showed me the letter. I read: 'Dear Military Leader, in the name of the national resistance, I oppose the release of my father Yunis the Sailor. This man was a British spy in Berlin, who then moved to Paris and became a spy to the French. My father is a double spy, a gambler and a sinner, and he deserves to be put in jail for life... or to die. Signed by Saad Yunis the Sailor."
...}

The leaser of Arab Palestine advocated at Alfred Rosenberg to change from Anti Semitism to anti Jude.

Strategy​

Nazi propaganda went desperately in full gear, first in exchange of letters with Rachid Ali, then in Nov 1942, Nazi spokesman reassured Arabs, that "Antisemitism Confined to Jews."
Naturally:
Goebbels, Rosenberg, Himmler, all in their turn, discovered the im-passes created by the word antisemitism when confronted with alleged Semites, not only in the Middle East, but in the Soviet Union or in Germany... the Mufti of Jerusalem and Rosenberg in Mai 1943 Hans Hage- mayer, the director of the department 'Überstaatliche Mächte‹m' in Rosenberg's ministry recommended in a letter to Werner Koeppen, Rosenberg's man in Hitler's headquarters, that the German Press should avoid the use of the word antisemitism because the enemy abroad is made to believe that 'we make no distinction between Arabs and the Jews'.

May 1943 meeting Alfred Rosenberg with the Palestinian Mufti and beyond:
A secret Nazi order, dated May 17, 1943, reads as follows: "When the Grand Mufti visited Reichsleiter Rosenberg, the Reichsleiter promised to instruct the press that the word antisemitism was henceforth to be abandoned."

[Not that Hitler himself was "true" to or even "consistent" at his twisted "belief."White Russians were not included in his "theory"... which neo-fascists in Russia are upset about. But that isn't the point, of course].
[This is not about those who without ideology served the Nazis to survive or to protect their family from death. Or others, per selfishness.]

That is all

"Noble Hitler said falastin"

Not just the mufti

The wide extend of Nazism

By

Arab Palestine
chrome_screenshot_Dec 24, 2023 4_29_36 PM MST.png

___

You also had the "semitic" Arab Nazis in Free-Arabian

The Free Arabian Legion (German: Legion Freies Arabien; Arabic: جيش بلاد العرب الحرة, romanized: Jaysh bilād al-ʿarab al-ḥurraẗ) was the collective name of several Nazi German units formed from Arab volunteers from the Middle East, notably Iraq, and North Africa during World War II.
download (12).jpeg

Look at this Arab face..

images (13).jpeg

________

Latest Palestine HITLER -ism:

Former Palestinian Ambassador To India Osama Al-Ali: 'I Am Not Surprised Hitler Committed the Holocaust against the Jews"

Last edited:

Hate Radio

I don't speak Arabic.

www.juancole.com
Yes, Mr. DeSantis, Palestinians are Indigenous, Descended from the Canaanites, and Palestinian Identity is not New
Ann Arbor (Informed Comment) - Here is Part 2 of my argument with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis concerning his uninformed and bigoted comments about Palestinians. Part I is here Who are the Palestinians? Nowadays, they are the Arabic-speaking inhabitants of the area stretching from the Jordan...
www.juancole.com www.juancole.com

What we now call Palestinians are for the most part descendants of groups who have been in the Near East for four thousand years, at least.

A branch of the Canaanites became Jews, while others became Nabataeans and Phoenicians.

Rome conquered this region beginning in the first century BCE and then extended its holdings into Nabataea (106 AD), Syria and Lebanon. From the 300s the Roman state increasingly backed Christianity, so that most Levantines adopted that religion, though large numbers of Jews held out.

From the 630s the Near East began coming under Arab Muslim rule and over hundreds of years many people converted to Islam, including many Jews and Christians. So some of the ancestors of today’s Palestinians were themselves Jewish converts to Christianity or Islam.

“Palestine” as a term for a geographical unit and sometimes a regional identity appears in Arab Muslim sources. The “Jund Filastin” (Filastin is the Arabic transcription of Palestine) was a military district of Syria (Sham) in the Umayyad and Abbasid Empires. The chroniclers of later empires that ruled this area referred to it as “Filastin.” There were mints for coins there and the word occurs on some medieval coins

Nazis not just in Gaza: Imam in Shechem [Nablus] Praises Hitler
HakolHayehudi | Oct 24, 2023

Hakol Hayehudi exposes:

Naaman Mashaikh, an Imam at a mosque in Balata in Shechem incites to murder Jews and even praises Hitler.

In a recent post, he quoted a passage that many Arabs attribute (falsely) to Hitler which says “I could have killed all the Jews in the world, but a left a few so ...”

Together with the post, the Imam attached a picture of Hitler.

F9Mx_JXW0AAxXr0.jpeg

Most important for deranged folks like Pastelli & Co. - thanks to Zionists like Netanyahu and Co. the Nazi ideology is well preserved to this day and continuous to carry fruit.

Is this hatemongering what they call a light unto the nations?

Is this hatemongering what they call a light unto the nations?
To those people the issue itself doesn't matter - important is solely, that they can express their self-adapted hatred towards others.
Aka, draining other people of their dignity and rights, see:

"The Israelite's did as Moses had said. They requested silver and gold articles and clothing from the Egyptians. [The Israelite's] thus drained Egypt of its wealth." (Exodus 12:35-36)

L

"The Israelite's did as Moses had said. They requested silver and gold articles and clothing from the Egyptians. [The Israelite's] thus drained Egypt of its wealth." (Exodus 12:35-36)
Small reward for hundreds of years (Exodus:12: 40) of enslavement (Exodus 1:13-15). And don't pick and choose what sentence in the Bible you WANT to "believe".

The Egyptians ruthlessly imposed upon the Israelites,
the various labors that they made them perform. Ruthlessly they made life bitter for them with harsh labor at mortar and bricks and with all sorts of tasks in the field.

The length of time that the Israelites lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years;

__

Now, since you go back iin history.. shall we go into more recent?

Like: about Muhammad’s Gangsters massacre of Kurayza Jews and other long series of plundering and genocide for centuries?

Last edited:
Since when did "slaves" ever have a "God given Right" to demand silver and gold articles for their slave-work??

Oh I see, they weren't slaves at all.

Since when ...
Do you read what you write?
Or you pretend to not knowing what 'reward' means?

They got the jewelry AFTER the Egyptians were stopped from enslaving them, because of the plagues.

[The Egyptian morale was therefore broken. It was the last year they were there, before the Exodus - which Passover is all about. Jesus also celebrated it].

As soon as the first plague of blood came about.. (Turning water to blood: Exodus. 7:14–24). Though Pharaoh still refused to let the Hebrews (IsraelitesJews) go till the last plague.

I knew you were picking and choosing . You did quote a sentence what you CHOOSE to believe. Your line you quoted (Exodus 12) is much later

Do you do the same at your Quran.

In other news:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back