Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

Nothing is 100% safe
Yes, and vaccines are far from 100% safe.

How far?
Up to deadly...

Just like everything else in the world

are you afraid of absolutely everything?
Lol
I’m not the one trying to force their shit on everybody else… Fucking control freaks

What part o the sentence "I don't care if you don't get vaccinated." do you not understand?

I don't care if your kids get polio or whooping cough or measles mumps etc but if they do don't ask for government aid.

Saying that vaccines aren’t 100% safe so don’t get shots is like saying water isn’t 100% safe so don’t drink it.
Lol
Are you missing the point? Why force that shit on everybody?
Millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines, millions of Americans will not benefit from vaccines. Much like socialized medicine/health care… Fucking control freaks
Who is being forced to get vaccinated?

All that is being done as far as I know is that some institutions refuse to allow people in unless they are vaccinated there is no force involved

My fist year of college, if I wanted to attend I had to have proof of vaccinations I wasn't forced to get them and all that would have happened is my application would have been declined and that is a legal policy
Lol
You do realize progressives wanna force that shit on everybody, millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines it will not benefit from them…

Yes, and vaccines are far from 100% safe.

How far?
Up to deadly...

Lol
I’m not the one trying to force their shit on everybody else… Fucking control freaks

What part o the sentence "I don't care if you don't get vaccinated." do you not understand?

I don't care if your kids get polio or whooping cough or measles mumps etc but if they do don't ask for government aid.
Lol
No one should care if anyone else gets vaccinated or not, it’s a personal thing much like firearm ownership... it’s No one else’s business and certainly none of the federal governments business

I kind of like proven science.

I kind of like that I grew up never knowing what Polio was, or Measles, because we had vaccines for them.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.
Nothing is 100% safe
Bingo!
That is why vaccines should never be forced to people that want nothing to do with them, cannot benefit from them. Much like socialized medicine\healthcare...

Hey I don't care if you don't get vaccinated

We should bring back polio
Lol
How about trying to work on the immune system naturally? But then again it should be a choice… Should it not?

The thing is you don't know if you're immune to polio, or measles or many other potentially deadly viral diseases until you're exposed to them

So like I said I don't care if you don't vaccinate your kids but if one of them contracts polio and is crippled for life don't whine

Lol

Lol
No one should care if anyone else gets vaccinated or not, it’s a personal thing much like firearm ownership... it’s No one else’s business and certainly none of the federal governments business

Like I said I don't care but don't whine if the policy of an institution is not to accept non vaccinated children

Saying that vaccines aren’t 100% safe so don’t get shots is like saying water isn’t 100% safe so don’t drink it.
Lol
Millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines, millions of Americans will not benefit from vaccines. Much like socialized medicine/health care… Fucking control freaks

All that is being done as far as I know is that some institutions refuse to allow people in unless they are vaccinated there is no force involved

My fist year of college, if I wanted to attend I had to have proof of vaccinations I wasn't forced to get them and all that would have happened is my application would have been declined and that is a legal policy
Lol
You do realize progressives wanna force that shit on everybody, millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines it will not benefit from them…

OK Asswipe

where did I say I want to force people to get vaccinated?

I have said repeatedly that I don't care if you don't vaccinate your kids but if your kid contracts a disease and is permanently impaired in any way don't go whining to the government for help and pay all the expenses involved yourself

You know personal responsibility and all that

Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.
Nothing is 100% safe
Bingo!
That is why vaccines should never be forced to people that want nothing to do with them, cannot benefit from them. Much like socialized medicine\healthcare...

Lol
How about trying to work on the immune system naturally? But then again it should be a choice… Should it not?

The thing is you don't know if you're immune to polio, or measles or many other potentially deadly viral diseases until you're exposed to them

So like I said I don't care if you don't vaccinate your kids but if one of them contracts polio and is crippled for life don't whine
Lol
You just said it like give a shit if someone vaccinates or not? Is it a control thing with you?

Up to deadly...

Lol

Lol

Like I said I don't care but don't whine if the policy of an institution is not to accept non vaccinated children
Lol
statism_ideas.png

Lol

Lol

OK Asswipe

I have said repeatedly that I don't care if you don't vaccinate your kids but if your kid contracts a disease and is permanently impaired in any way don't go whining to the government for help and pay all the expenses involved yourself

Lol
Millions of Americans did/do not get vaccines... by choice.
It seems to be a control thing with you?

Nothing is 100% safe
Bingo!

Lol

Lol
You just said it like give a shit if someone vaccinates or not? Is it a control thing with you?

And where did I ever say people should be forced to get vaccinated

I know it's the internet but don't be a fucking liar

Lol

Lol

OK Asswipe

Lol

So you can't find any post where I said people should be forced to be vaccinated so you keep lying about what I say.

if you don;t want to get vaccinated don't but

Bingo!

Lol

Lol

Vaccination is none of your business, Why do you want to get involved in peoples personal lives?

Lol

Lol

Vaccination is none of your business, Why do you want to get involved in peoples personal lives?

How many times do I have to tell you I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON"T GET VACCINATED?

Just don't come whining to me when your kid is crippled by polio

Lol

Lol

OK Asswipe

Lol

So you can't find any post where I said people should be forced to be vaccinated so you keep lying about what I say.

Millions of Americans do not get vaccinated, because it’s of no benefit to them. Why should you care one way or the other?

Lol

Lol

How many times do I have to tell you I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON"T GET VACCINATED?

Lol
Millions of Americans don’t get vaccinated and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of… There again I ask you why must you Why get involved one way or the other? It should be 100% choice… To vaccinate or not to vaccinate.

Lol

OK Asswipe

Lol

Millions of Americans do not get vaccinated, because it’s of no benefit to them. Why should you care one way or the other?

How many times have I said I don't care?

Can you not count without taking your shoes off

I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON"T GET VACCINATED

I JUST THINK YOU"RE A FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU DON"T

WHy do you care if I think you are a fucking idiot?

Lol

Lol
Millions of Americans don’t get vaccinated and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of… There again I ask you why must you Why get involved one way or the other? It should be 100% choice… To vaccinate or not to vaccinate.

And I'll ask you again you fucking idiot where did I say I want to force anyone to get vaccinated

I have every right to state my oipnion that you are a fucking idiot if you don't get vaccinated

Lol

OK Asswipe

Lol

Lol
OK you say you don’t care, why are you pushing vaccination on people that want nothing to do with it and cannot benefit from it? To each his own... Definitely a cliché but makes sense in this case

Lol

Lol

And I'll ask you again you fucking idiot where did I say I want to force anyone to get vaccinated

I have every right to state my oipnion that you are a fucking idiot if you don't get vaccinated
Lol
Yes you do have your opinion no different than anyone else’s… Millions of people get no vaccinations and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of.
This thread is all about to vaccinate or not to... There is no need to make it mandatory

OK Asswipe

Lol

Lol
OK you say you don’t care, why are you pushing vaccination on people that want nothing to do with it and cannot benefit from it? To each his own... Definitely a cliché but makes sense in this case

Wow are you ever a mental midget

My opinion that vaccines are effective in no way forces you or anyone else to get one.

WHat part of I DON"T CARE IF YOU GET VACCINATED DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

I am voicing my opinion which I have every right to do and my opinion is

Forum List

Back