Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

And where did I ever say people should be forced to get vaccinated

I know it's the internet but don't be a fucking liar
Vaccination is none of your business, Why do you want to get involved in peoples personal lives?

How many times do I have to tell you I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON"T GET VACCINATED?

Just don't come whining to me when your kid is crippled by polio
Lol
Millions of Americans don’t get vaccinated and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of… There again I ask you why must you Why get involved one way or the other? It should be 100% choice… To vaccinate or not to vaccinate.

And I'll ask you again you fucking idiot where did I say I want to force anyone to get vaccinated

I have every right to state my oipnion that you are a fucking idiot if you don't get vaccinated
Lol
Yes you do have your opinion no different than anyone else’s… Millions of people get no vaccinations and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of.
This thread is all about to vaccinate or not to... There is no need to make it mandatory

ANd I never once said to make it mandatory

But you keep lying about what I said

Vaccination is none of your business, Why do you want to get involved in peoples personal lives?

How many times do I have to tell you I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON"T GET VACCINATED?

Just don't come whining to me when your kid is crippled by polio
Lol
Millions of Americans don’t get vaccinated and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of… There again I ask you why must you Why get involved one way or the other? It should be 100% choice… To vaccinate or not to vaccinate.

And I'll ask you again you fucking idiot where did I say I want to force anyone to get vaccinated

I have every right to state my oipnion that you are a fucking idiot if you don't get vaccinated
Lol
Yes you do have your opinion no different than anyone else’s… Millions of people get no vaccinations and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of.
This thread is all about to vaccinate or not to... There is no need to make it mandatory

ANd I never once said to make it mandatory

But you keep lying about what I said
Lol
But you keep on going back to that well, that your opinion is the only one that matters. What is wrong with 100% choice? You do realize millions of people do not vaccinate and get no diseases? You do realize vaccines will not benefit those that want nothing to do with them?

Doubling down on DUMB, as expected.

I kind of like proven science.

I kind of like that I grew up never knowing what Polio was, or Measles, because we had vaccines for them.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.
Joe believes whatever the state tells him. He can’t function otherwise.

One more time.

Never knew a kid with Polio growing up. Because we had vaccines.

polio-cases-1937-2013b.PNG

Never knew a kid with smallpox growing up. Because we had vaccines.
Measles... Not a thing I had to contend with, unlike my parents generation.

In short- proven science, not some kind of government conspiracy to make your dick small..

What part o the sentence "I don't care if you don't get vaccinated." do you not understand?

I don't care if your kids get polio or whooping cough or measles mumps etc but if they do don't ask for government aid.

Yes, you've established your lack of compassion and nihilism like a good Libertarian Cultist.

Now run along, let the grown-ups take care of business.

I kind of like that I grew up never knowing what Polio was, or Measles, because we had vaccines for them.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.

One more time.

In short- proven science, not some kind of government conspiracy to make your dick small..
Lol
Millions of Americans did/do not get vaccinations, And got no diseases you speak of...
The fact remains millions of Americans do not want anything to do with vaccines and cannot benefit from them. Leave it at that

So we must limit free speech to what you approve of?

I do not agree with the anti-vaccination crowd but you I also do not agree with when it come to your suggestion we should limit what people say...

No, we just hold them accountable for what they say...

You can say whatever you want.... but there are consequences if what you say causes harm, and there should be.

Now, getting back to the point, Facebook realizes that the anti-vax crowd is a liability waiting to happen, and those losers don't have deep pockets, but Facebook does. banning them is actually the smart thing to do than fight off a lawsuit from some woman who didn't get little Johnny vaccinated because of something she read on Facebook.

Facebook under pressure to halt rise of anti-vaccination groups

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.

How many kids have to die because we give nuts free access to the airwaves?

To be fair, it's only the anti-vaxxer's kids who would be dying.

Consider it a field experiment for evolution.

I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.
Good

WTF!

Where did all the silly pro vaxxers go, after I blew them up with my prior post? The cowards ran away!

Where is my thank you for educating you? Do you lack common courtesy?

Check this out silly pro-vaxxers....PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

The FDA’s admission that CDC is recommending untested and unlicensed vaccines follows another disclosure forced by an ICAN/CHD lawsuit. HHS confessed that it has not once complied—in over 30 years—with statutory requirements for regular review of childhood vaccine safety, nor reported to Congress on measures to improve safety. The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act established the requirements while essentially eliminating manufacturers’ legal liability for childhood vaccine injuries.
FDA Admits That Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women
You ever notice when ever we post facts and logical arguments against our compatriots that demolish the propaganda they are fed by the establishment, and they have nothing left, they just start with the name calling and the ad hominem?

. . . it's all they have left.

He's a crank. . . you're a tin foil hatter. . . . . etc. etc. . .

iu
Yes. Unfortunately many among us are statist drones. They will gladly accept anything the state tells them.

Rugged individualism has turned into slaves of the state.
The unwarranted hostility toward vaccinations is yet another manifestation of the frightened, ignorant, reactionary right and conservatives’ contempt for truth and the facts.

And the unwarranted fear and hostility concerning vaccinations is as much a threat as the diseases that threaten our children, if not more so.

I do not agree with the anti-vaccination crowd but you I also do not agree with when it come to your suggestion we should limit what people say...

You can say whatever you want.... but there are consequences if what you say causes harm, and there should be.

Now, getting back to the point, Facebook realizes that the anti-vax crowd is a liability waiting to happen, and those losers don't have deep pockets, but Facebook does. banning them is actually the smart thing to do than fight off a lawsuit from some woman who didn't get little Johnny vaccinated because of something she read on Facebook.

How would Fqcebook be at fault for someone stupidity?

It is amazing how everyone will bring a lawsuit against someone for what another person writes.

Facebook is not responsible for the Russian Trolls or the Anti-vaccination crowd and if you or anyone else can not research the subject then should you be allow on the internet?

I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?

Good

WTF!

Where did all the silly pro vaxxers go, after I blew them up with my prior post? The cowards ran away!

The FDA’s admission that CDC is recommending untested and unlicensed vaccines follows another disclosure forced by an ICAN/CHD lawsuit. HHS confessed that it has not once complied—in over 30 years—with statutory requirements for regular review of childhood vaccine safety, nor reported to Congress on measures to improve safety. The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act established the requirements while essentially eliminating manufacturers’ legal liability for childhood vaccine injuries.
FDA Admits That Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women
You ever notice when ever we post facts and logical arguments against our compatriots that demolish the propaganda they are fed by the establishment, and they have nothing left, they just start with the name calling and the ad hominem?

iu
Yes. Unfortunately many among us are statist drones. They will gladly accept anything the state tells them.

The unwarranted hostility toward vaccinations is yet another manifestation of the frightened, ignorant, reactionary right and conservatives’ contempt for truth and the facts.

And the unwarranted fear and hostility concerning vaccinations is as much a threat as the diseases that threaten our children, if not more so.
Dumb as usual.

Lol

One more time.

Silly. You are unable to learn. The State loves you.

How would Fqcebook be at fault for someone stupidity?

It is amazing how everyone will bring a lawsuit against someone for what another person writes.

Facebook is not responsible for the Russian Trolls or the Anti-vaccination crowd and if you or anyone else can not research the subject then should you be allow on the internet?

The problem is, unlike the old days when newspapers and television stations were very careful about what they printed or broadcast, lest they get sued, any moron can create a nice looking website and peddle the most nonsensical bullshit on it and have instant credibility...

This is what needs to be cleaned up. It's not a freedom of speech issue, it's an accountability issue.

Facebook isn't thinking of banning them--just taking them off "recommended" lists of groups and kicking them lower on the search queue. Kind of like taking away their flashing neon signs but allowing the business to stay open.

These same people talking about their holy Constitutional rights are the ones applauding Trump for shitting all over the Constitution on Friday with his national emergency declaration. They're so aggravating.

Lol
Says a control freak

Who are you require vaccination for those that want nothing to do with it and cannot benefit from it

Good

WTF!

iu

Lol
Obviously you’re the type that wants to get involved in every aspect of people’s personal lives… You do realize that don’t you?

Facebook isn't thinking of banning them--just taking them off "recommended" lists of groups and kicking them lower on the search queue. Kind of like taking away their flashing neon signs but allowing the business to stay open.

These same people talking about their holy Constitutional rights are the ones applauding Trump for shitting all over the Constitution on Friday with his national emergency declaration. They're so aggravating.
The collective is all about anti-constitutional views

Alright, I am going to tell you right now to show me where I support Trump on the National Emergency and when you can not then note this is why I am so childish with individuals like you!

Because I do not bash Trump daily does not mean I agree with him. Because I voted for Johnson does not mean my vote was for Trump seeing Hillary would have never won Texas.

Facebook is not endorsing the anti-vaccination movement and even if I disagree with the movement does not mean they should be silent either.

Let them speak and just prove them incorrect but those like you believe just do away their right to speak ignorantly and that is a dangerous thing to do because the other side will one day have the power to silent you.

Forum List

Back