Facebook, Twitter CEOs struggle to name a single liberal who has been censored on their platforms

They rarely delete ISIS members. But remember, conservatives are dangerous.
Yes, they are. Liberals didn’t shoot up Pulse nightclub. Liberals didn’t attack a Pittsburgh synagogue. Liberals didn’t kill a man by putting a knee on his neck. Liberals didn’t murder 61 and injure 441 by gunfire in Las Vegas. Cesar Sayoc, the Trumper sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending mail bombs to Democrats isn’t a Liberal.
Yes, conservatives are very dangerous.
Liberals kill more people than that on a weekend in Chicago. Dumbass.
61+50=111

there are 111 killed in a Chicago weekend?
Dumbass.

That pretty much demonstrates they are just an arm of the Dimwinger party.

I can: me. My first Twitter account was suspended.

Kind of blows your bullshit thread out of the water, doesn’t it? :lol:
Oh, so you were the sacrificial nobody. When was the last time a liberal blue-check was banned?

Hint: It doesn't happen.
It happens frequently. Red T. Racoon (Ted Corcoran) and Tea Pain were both suspended, both well-known liberal activists, were suspended. Here’s just one tweet complaining about it, that randomly popped up when I searched for Ted

The Krassenstein brothers were perma-banned, with one brother having over a million followers and the other around 800,000.

What other bullshit do you have for me to knock down today?

Ooooh. Two. You sure showed me. It's a wonder there are any liberals left on the internet.

Four, Short Bus. Ted, Tea Pain, and the brothers. You must be a product of religious schools.

if I give you more examples will you admit you’re wrong? :lol:

Yes, they are. Liberals didn’t shoot up Pulse nightclub. Liberals didn’t attack a Pittsburgh synagogue. Liberals didn’t kill a man by putting a knee on his neck. Liberals didn’t murder 61 and injure 441 by gunfire in Las Vegas. Cesar Sayoc, the Trumper sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending mail bombs to Democrats isn’t a Liberal.
61+50=111

Dumbass.
Oh, wait, that's black-on-black crime, so you don't give a shit.

Oh, so you were the sacrificial nobody. When was the last time a liberal blue-check was banned?

It happens frequently. Red T. Racoon (Ted Corcoran) and Tea Pain were both suspended, both well-known liberal activists, were suspended. Here’s just one tweet complaining about it, that randomly popped up when I searched for Ted

The Krassenstein brothers were perma-banned, with one brother having over a million followers and the other around 800,000.

Ooooh. Two. You sure showed me. It's a wonder there are any liberals left on the internet.

Four, Short Bus. Ted, Tea Pain, and the brothers. You must be a product of religious schools.

I'm curious why you believe I should share your hero worship of leftist Twits.

Facebook lost millions of users after 2016. They allowed their platform to be used to spread misinformation to the point I rage-quit and never looked back. Their way overdue decision to finally get a handle on Trumpublican propaganda is half-hearted at best. It's still a safe haven for liars and cheats of every kind. Anyone who actually values truth should quit them. If you like living in a bubble of information designed to tell you exactly what you want to hear it's still a perfect echo chamber.

TDS ^^^ :cuckoo:
He's right about quitting these platforms. If you don't use the platform, they have no power.

A shark can't eat you if you stay out of the water.

What did you do, show your Toobin?
No, actually I only retweeted 5 or 6 negative tweets about Jack Prosobiec. Didn’t even comment myself. But he has many fan bois who like to report accounts. Twitter isn’t conscientious like US Messageboard mods......let’s let that sit for a sec............and don’t investigate. They just see a lot of reports and act on it, if you’re not famous.

You probably weren’t expecting a mature response to your dickless behaviour but you got one anyway.
Who is Jack Prosobiec? And why are you so obsessed with him?

Last edited:
Communist China thanks these guys for their efforts. They have done the Party well this election cycle.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey struggled to name a single liberal person or entity who has been censored by their social media platforms on Wednesday during the Senate hearing on Big tech.

Twitter and Facebook have both been accused of bias against conservatives, so Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, asked Zuckerberg and Dorsey to name “one high-profile person or entity from a liberal ideology” who has been censored or had actions taken against them.

“I can get you a list of some more of this but there are certainly many examples that your Democratic colleagues object to when… a fact-checker might label something as false if they disagree with it, or, um,” Zuckerberg said before he was cut off.

“I get that, I just want to be clear, I’m just asking you if you could name for me, one high-profile liberal person or company who you have censored,” Lee said. “I just want one name, one person or one entity.”
You would have a better chance of finding a real unicorn.

61+50=111

Dumbass.
Thank you for that little win.
4i6Ckte.gif

Now get on that link to 111 killed in a Chicago weekend. Move boy!

Are you trying to change the subject because I'm proving you wrong or just because you aren't smart enough to follow a thread?

What did you do, show your Toobin?
No, actually I only retweeted 5 or 6 negative tweets about Jack Prosobiec. Didn’t even comment myself. But he has many fan bois who like to report accounts. Twitter isn’t conscientious like US Messageboard mods......let’s let that sit for a sec............and don’t investigate. They just see a lot of reports and act on it, if you’re not famous.

You probably weren’t expecting a mature response to your dickless behaviour but you got one anyway.
Who is Jack Prosobiec? And why are you so obsessed with him?
He's the asshole liar who made up the Pizzagate bullshit about a pizza parlor that didn't even have a basement.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Deplorables can't fathom the possible reasons for this as they believe everyone behaves as they do.

61+50=111

Dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif

They're black people, killed by other black people. You don't give a shit.

Are you trying to change the subject because I'm proving you wrong or just because you aren't smart enough to follow a thread?

I really don't know why the validation of internet strangers is so important to you -- kinda pathetic, if you ask me -- but okay, you were right. It was THREE people.

Deplorables can't fathom the possible reasons for this as they believe everyone behaves as they do.
They know the reason why.

And they are rightly disgusted by it.

61+50=111

Dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif

They're black people, killed by other black people. You don't give a shit.
Aww, still stumped? Get that link boy! Prove me wrong.
4i6Ckte.gif

I really don't know why the validation of internet strangers is so important to you -- kinda pathetic, if you ask me -- but okay, you were right. It was THREE people.

Yes, three:

Ted Corcoran
Tea Pain
Brian Krassenstein
Ed Krassenstein

That's three, right?
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh, don't forget John Cusack. He got banned. He was able to return. Prolly because he's one of them Hollywood Liberals.

With your 'New Math' what is that now, eight?

Hey fuckwad, you assholes continue to post lies about Trump 24/7

I get it. You're upset because those darn liberals keep telling the truth about your cult and its pathological dishonesty.

However, rage-weeping won't make us stop. Quite the contrary. When you cry so hysterically, it demonstates to us that we're doing the right thing, and that we should keep pointing out all of your disgusting behavior.

If you stop acting badly, we'll stop pointing it out. Deal?
See, YOU’RE the one crying because your bullshit got exposed again. Disgusting behavior? Your side is guilty of that. Now run away. Adults are speaking.

Forum List

Back