Facebook to ban white "nationalism" and "seperatism"

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
Interesting how Zuckerberg's new policy focuses explicitly on pro-white political activism. No mention of a ban for black nationalists on the platform, of which there are many. No matter which race spearheads the movement, isn't the end result the same damn thing?

I hereby declare myself a proud black nationalist.

Facebook is banning white nationalism and white separatism

Interesting how Zuckerberg's new policy focuses explicitly on pro-white political activism. No mention of a ban for black nationalists on the platform, of which there are many. No matter which race spearheads the movement, isn't the end result the same damn thing?

I could see a lawsuit in their future. Seeing as how they openly stated that the move is a race based initiative...

Awwww. This is too sad. I can hardly take it.

You should realize this move only emboldens the black nationalist groups who not only hate whitey but are extremely homophobic.

Are white nationalist groups homophobic?

I think most WN types consider gays to be a lost cause and a symptom of a degraded society whereas the popular theory in black nationalist circles is that the white man is intentionally turning blacks gay to humiliate and depopulate their people.

You should realize this move only emboldens the black nationalist groups who not only hate whitey but are extremely homophobic.

I think most WN types consider gays to be a lost cause and a symptom of a degraded society whereas the popular theory in black nationalist circles is that the white man is intentionally turning blacks gay to humiliate and depopulate their people.

Is that right?

You’re fucking looney tunes.

Is that right?

You’re fucking looney tunes.

Hey it's not my theory, it's theirs. Go talk to this guy if you have a problem with it.

Minister Louis Farrakhan

Minister Louis Farrakhan

1,151,103 followers on facebook, advocates the creation of a ethno-state. Wants white America to support the new black nation financially for 25 years until it becomes self-sufficient. Hates gays and jews.

He's only one of the most visible black nationalists. There's hundreds, maybe thousands of lesser known BN groups on facebook. Right now as we speak they are floating a conspiracy theory all over the platform about missing black women who are being abducted by white men so we can steal their melanin.

He's only one of the most visible black nationalists. There's hundreds, maybe thousands of lesser known BN groups on facebook. Right now as we speak they are floating a conspiracy theory all over the platform about missing black women who are being abducted by white men so we can steal their melanin.

Well, now that you and your pals have been erased from FB, you have extra time to keep an eye on those nasty conspiracies. You need to get your fix.

All the white conservatives ignoring this thread to talk about Mueller some more can kiss my white nationalist ass.

No substantive political discussions of this sort have ever been dependent on Fakebook.

You poor baby. You're such a victim of the big bad liberal Zukerberg. They're all out to get you.

Ownership has it's privileges. Zukerberg can make any rules he wants within our laws. If he doesn't want far right wing haters on facebook he can make sure they aren't on facebook.

If you don't like it you're perfectly free to start your own far right wing social media site. No one is stopping you.

Aren't capitalism and freedom great?

No substantive political discussions of this sort have ever been dependent on Fakebook.

I disagree. Besides, they won't stop at just facebook. There's an ongoing witch hunt for "nazis" in all forms of media right now.

Forum List

Back