Facebook to ban white nationalism and separatism content

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Facebook will ban content that supports white nationalism and white separatism from its platforms. Searches for certain keywords will direct users to an organization that helps people leave racist hate groups.

Facebook had previously faced criticism for only barring content that endorsed “white supremacy”, and continuing to allow endorsements of “white nationalism” or “white separatism”, even as violent white nationalists carried out deadly attacks across the globe, most recently a shooting attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, that left 50 worshippers dead.

I think that anything that makes life difficult for these ghastly people is to be applauded. They abuse our hard won freedoms in order to spread their sick agenda.

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

Are these not all one and the same ?

Or do they have distinct traits which cause them to shun each other online ?

Which is the biggest group ?

How many sad,overweight ,incel fucks are there to go around ?

Could we have some examples ?

What about beliefs in superiority of other races?
Is Facebook racist?

upload_2019-3-27_15-4-2.jpeg

Are they going to ban things like Black Lives Matter, Black Power, La Raza, and other, racial promotion and separation comments?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Facebook will ban content that supports white nationalism and white separatism from its platforms. Searches for certain keywords will direct users to an organization that helps people leave racist hate groups.

Facebook had previously faced criticism for only barring content that endorsed “white supremacy”, and continuing to allow endorsements of “white nationalism” or “white separatism”, even as violent white nationalists carried out deadly attacks across the globe, most recently a shooting attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, that left 50 worshippers dead.

I think that anything that makes life difficult for these ghastly people is to be applauded. They abuse our hard won freedoms in order to spread their sick agenda.

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

So are they going to ban Black Nationalists, Black Separatists and Black Supremacists? Of course not so more Leftist hypocrisy and RACIST Anti-Whitism.

And NO White Supremacist is NOT the same as White Nationalist, not sure that White Separatists EVEN EXIST in Real Life outside of Hollyweird films and Leftists Paranoia.

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

So are they going to ban Black Nationalists, Black Separatists and Black Supremacists? Of course not so more Leftist hypocrisy and RACIST Anti-Whitism.

And NO White Supremacist is NOT the same as White Nationalist, not sure that White Separatists EVEN EXIST in Real Life outside of Hollyweird films and Leftists Paranoia.

images

Facebook still allows postings by the cult group Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan who advocate:

Black nationalism

Black separatism

Black supremacy

So what's up with that?? .... :dunno:

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

So what are the differences ?

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

1. Your support of censorship is not surprising.

2. It is not surprising that you are ignorant on the distinction of the differences of the three factions mentioned, as to liberals, they all mean the same thing, ie :some guy who kicked my ass in a debate, so I need to smear him.

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

2. It is not surprising that you are ignorant on the distinction of the differences of the three factions mentioned, as to liberals, they all mean the same thing, ie :some guy who kicked my ass in a debate, so I need to smear him.
Which of the 3 do you belong to ?

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

I don't think there is any but they have to cover all the bases so one group cannot argue they are one but not the other.

Last edited:

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

Which of the 3 do you belong to ?
It’s like three pieces of the same pie. If they’re equal in size what difference does it make which piece you get??

Facebook still allows postings by the cult group Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan who advocate:

Black nationalism

Black separatism

Black supremacy

Louis Farrakhan? Is he still alive?

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

Easy:

White Supremacists think that Whites are the most Superior in History, which is not accurate although throughout History Whites have exhibited that we are Superior in both intelligence and Building and Sustaining Civilisation as opposed to the Savages and Primitives, I do not think that Whites are any more Superior than say the Ancient Chinese who were VERY high up the food chain in the intelligence department and invented and created some excellent things. I would also say that today the Chinese and the Japanese and the Koreans are of supreme intelligence and they all are Non-White, so I do not think that White Supremacists have a good argument.

White Nationalists want Historically White Nations to remain predominately White and Christian as they Historically have been for Centuries.

Black nationalism

Black separatism

Black supremacy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
######## I S L A M O P H O B E alert ######

Forum List

Back