Trump Tacitly Supports US White Nationalism With Willful Inaction and Vocal Vitriol

lets assume the op is right- so what? Whites wanting to preserve their race is a bad thing? We are being taken over by 3rd world refugees and illegal aliens, 99% of which are non whites. What if millions of whites only moved to, by any means the ME or Asia or India? Started having 10 kids and went on welfare? You dont think the muslims/brown/indian/asians would raise an eyebrow or be concerned or even bitter? Give your fucking head a shake.

Fuck off.
Clever retort...for a know nothing empty vessel like yourself.
Your vacuous brother above at least had the ability or help to write two big words!

YOU are the piece of shit you fucking liar.
OH, I get it! You're the rubber and I'm the glue?? Gosh I haven't heard that reference since 1951 on the playground in 2nd grade! Grow the fuck up, kid!

You are a piece of shit hate mongering liar.
Trump: "...And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."
Ain't that sweet? You got his Aug 15, 2017 third version attempting to clean up his political shit at Trump Tower given to a reporter instead of from his televised speech the original several days earlier on the 12th at the "Unite the Right" rally. And you have the nuts to call me a liar? You be one pathetic little slimy shit! Later Boi!

By telepathy, apparently...
Will you be sending me a decoder ring for that thang you posted????
You are a hate-lemming. I got nothing but empty apathy for your fucked up shit.

You are a piece of shit hate mongering liar.
Trump: "...And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

Ain't that sweet? You got his Aug 15, 2017 third version attempting to clean up his political shit at Trump Tower given to a reporter instead of from his televised speech the original several days earlier on the 12th at the "Unite the Right" rally. And you have the nuts to call me a liar? You be one pathetic little slimy shit! Later Boi!

HIs initial press release, based on initial reports, was vague and restrained, but still said all the right things. It was completely reasonable as a first response.

ANd yes, he took a lot of flak, because he did not specifically attack the white supremacists.

TWO days later, after getting more information and getting it verified, he made a more formal and complete statement.

And repeatedly and specifically and explicitly condemned the White Supremacists and Neo-nazis.

In your op, you claim that he has been SUPPORTING them.

Condemning them, is the opposite of supporting them. You have been shown to be a liar.

HIs initial press release, based on initial reports, was vague and restrained, but still said all the right things. It was completely reasonable as a first response.

ANd yes, he took a lot of flak, because he did not specifically attack the white supremacists.

TWO days later, after getting more information and getting it verified, he made a more formal and complete statement.

And repeatedly and specifically and explicitly condemned the White Supremacists and Neo-nazis.

In your op, you claim that he has been SUPPORTING them.

Condemning them, is the opposite of supporting them. You have been shown to be a liar.

The Regressive Left enables Muslims' & minorities' worst behaviors by coddling them, making excuses for them, attacking for them, spinning for them.

And now we're watching the Talk Radio Right do EXACTLY the same thing with people like this.

For the zillionth time, the behavioral similarities between the two tribes is speaking to us, loud and clear.

The Regressive Left enables Muslims' & minorities' worst behaviors by coddling them, making excuses for them, attacking for them, spinning for them.

And now we're watching the Talk Radio Right do EXACTLY the same thing with people like this.

For the zillionth time, the behavioral similarities between the two tribes is speaking to us, loud and clear.

A strong claim. Of course this thread is about the President supposedly doing that.

You have not condemned Trump for doing it, you moved the target to RW Radio.

Are you tacitly admitting that Trump is not doing what the OP claims?

A strong claim. Got any good examples?
Yes. USMB posts from Trumpsters since the shooting.

I know. That won't be good enough. It never is.

Last couple of days, all I've been seeing is Trump supporters, pointing out that Trump has condemned the Fringe violent white racists.

I've been hammering that, calling people on blatant lies, all day.

BTW, this thread is about Trump supposedly doing this.

Can we take your lack of response towards the OP as a sign of disagreement with it?

Cause, in the interests of building bridges and encouraging civility, giving credit where credit is due, is a big help.

Last couple of days, all I've been seeing is Trump supporters, pointing out that Trump has condemned the Fringe violent white racists.

Can we take your lack of response towards the OP as a sign of disagreement with it?

Cause, in the interests of building bridges and encouraging civility, giving credit where credit is due, is a big help.
There's a fairly fine line between "tacitly supports" and "enables". In my opinion, "tacitly supports" goes a bit too far, where "enables" is accurate.

So you can say that I disagree with the title if you'd like.

Enabling is more than bad enough as it is.

There's a fairly fine line between "tacitly supports" and "enables". In my opinion, "tacitly supports" goes a bit too far, where "enables" is accurate.

Thanks for crushing that little flicker of hope I had there, for a second.

i think that TRUMP is a self declared American NATIONALIST 'TCrimes .
---------------------------------------------and they just ran a video of TRUMP on 'msnbc. and there was TRUMP saying , hey , i am a NATIONALIST or American First with Americas interests First . Makes perfect sense to me and he didn't say White Nationalist .

What a piece of shit POTUS!

"Two menaces have stalked America throughout its history. One is gun violence. The other is white supremacy. In El Paso, Texas, on Saturday they collided.

A 21-year-old gunman with a hatred of Hispanic immigrants killed 20 people in a shopping mall in the eighth deadliest mass shooting in American history. The suspect is believed to have posted online an anti-immigrant screed that praised the killing of 51 people in Christchurch mosques in New Zealand in March.

Less than 13 hours later, nine people were killed in Dayton, Ohio, in a second mass shooting.

The chilling reality of domestic terrorism – which now results in far more deaths than foreign terrorism – was acknowledged by political analysts, Democratic candidates for president and George P Bush, nephew of former president George W Bush.

But there was no televised appearance from President Donald Trump, who attempted to wash his hands of the hate crime in a few tweets. His acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, toured TV studios on Sunday expressing righteous indignation. “I blame the people who pull the trigger,” Mulvaney told NBC’s Meet the Press with Chuck Todd. “Goodness gracious, is someone really blaming the president? People are sick, until we address why people think this way.”

~~ Trump tweets as gun violence and white nationalist terrorism stalk America ~~

Good people on both sides my dying ass! Fascistic, Neo-Nazi, anti-Semetic White Nationalists may be considered "Good People" in Trumps warped narcissistic mind as he boasted about the Charlottesville tiki torch marchers, but in fact they are anti-American scum trying to establish an all white 4th Reich in a violent overthrow of the United States! Side with them, support them, give them aide and comfort at your own peril.

You know, hombre, it is becoming more and more difficult to frame and execute rational, reasonable responses to folks such as yourself whose lack of willingness to contribute something of value to the national political debate serves only to harm America, rather than forward some means of improving the lives of anyone. You radical left, race war inciting socio-Marxists have but one message to speak and that is destruction. Destruction of American culture, society, government, religion, individuality, rights, freedoms and pride in country. In fact, folks like you are not worth taking the time to acknowledge. There's just no value at all for society in what you have to say. You're willfully blind, deaf and dimwitted.

I agree - President Trump is not doing enough. After the 2nd shooter has been linked to Antifa he needs to officially name Antifa a TERRORIST organization.

HAS ELIZABETH WARREN PUBLICLY DENOUNCED THE 2ND SHOOTER...OR SATAN....YET?

o_O

So just because White supremacists don't like illegal immigration, anyone who also doesn't like it is "enabling" them?

In actuality, what they don't like is non-white people, if a bunch of aryans came over illegally they would probably be fine with it.

All their positions flow from that one viewpoint. Someone who is against coddling illegal immigrants for other reasons, say rule of law, or dislike of competition from people who depress wages have their position based on ANOTHER viewpoint, which does not enable the WP morons.

What enables the WP morons is people on the left equating being to the right of Mitt Romney as being "alt-right" and thus in league with Nazi assholes. (and KKK assholes, the two aren't the same thing)

So just because White supremacists don't like illegal immigration, anyone who also doesn't like it is "enabling" them?

In actuality, what they don't like is non-white people, if a bunch of aryans came over illegally they would probably be fine with it.

All their positions flow from that one viewpoint. Someone who is against coddling illegal immigrants for other reasons, say rule of law, or dislike of competition from people who depress wages have their position based on ANOTHER viewpoint, which does not enable the WP morons.

What enables the WP morons is people on the left equating being to the right of Mitt Romney as being "alt-right" and thus in league with Nazi assholes. (and KKK assholes, the two aren't the same thing)
We're seeing exactly the same behaviors.

If we're willing to look.

We're seeing exactly the same behaviors.

If we're willing to look.

What we are seeing is mentally unstable assholes latching on to a mishmash of dogma and fringe political theories, and eventually bursting into violent action.

Trump wants to curb illegal immigration, he doesn't want nutjobs gunning down illegals, nor does he want to deport people for race.

What i am looking at is the left trying to pin this on the Right, and the Right responding that these idiots also have leftist viewpoints.

What a piece of shit POTUS!

"Two menaces have stalked America throughout its history. One is gun violence. The other is white supremacy. In El Paso, Texas, on Saturday they collided.

A 21-year-old gunman with a hatred of Hispanic immigrants killed 20 people in a shopping mall in the eighth deadliest mass shooting in American history. The suspect is believed to have posted online an anti-immigrant screed that praised the killing of 51 people in Christchurch mosques in New Zealand in March.

Less than 13 hours later, nine people were killed in Dayton, Ohio, in a second mass shooting.

The chilling reality of domestic terrorism – which now results in far more deaths than foreign terrorism – was acknowledged by political analysts, Democratic candidates for president and George P Bush, nephew of former president George W Bush.

But there was no televised appearance from President Donald Trump, who attempted to wash his hands of the hate crime in a few tweets. His acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, toured TV studios on Sunday expressing righteous indignation. “I blame the people who pull the trigger,” Mulvaney told NBC’s Meet the Press with Chuck Todd. “Goodness gracious, is someone really blaming the president? People are sick, until we address why people think this way.”

~~ Trump tweets as gun violence and white nationalist terrorism stalk America ~~

Good people on both sides my dying ass! Fascistic, Neo-Nazi, anti-Semetic White Nationalists may be considered "Good People" in Trumps warped narcissistic mind as he boasted about the Charlottesville tiki torch marchers, but in fact they are anti-American scum trying to establish an all white 4th Reich in a violent overthrow of the United States! Side with them, support them, give them aide and comfort at your own peril.

Democrats make politics about race because they are racist
demsareracistpos67tuygye3ee.jpg

Forum List

Back