Notice this

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's funny how some people see things.

donald_trump_al_sharpton.jpg

This picture has been shown to declare how Trump is not a racist.

But despite the fact that Sharpton is in the same picture doing the same thing Trump is, Sharpton is a racist.

So many arguments by whites on the right are full of the same holes and double standards.

Gee I wonder if Sharpton has maybe said or done some things that would lend themselves to that conclusion.

But despite the fact that Sharpton is in the same picture doing the same thing Trump is, Sharpton is a racist.

So many arguments by whites on the right are full of the same holes and double standards.

Do you consider Sharpton and Jackson as racists and if so didn't you claim blacks can never be racist?

Sharpton is a racist, so is every person in the world to some point and to deny this is denying reality...

Gee I wonder if Sharpton has maybe said or done some things that would lend themselves to that conclusion.

We do know that the justice department has never found Sharpton practicing racial discrimination.

This is the race and racism section saltines. Understand that and stop crying.

Sharpton ... what a character. I just see two shady hucksters in that photo.

I don't know if he's a racist, but he sure uses racism to make himself rich. Then when he's wrong about someone (Tawana Brawley), he vanishes like a bat in the night. When you try to ruin people's lives for money and publicity and fail ... yeah, people are going to start hating your guts.

Also, doesn't that guy still owe taxes?

Last edited:
What a way to ruin a perfectly good picture of a couple guys sitting with pleasant smiles enjoying each others company.

You typical black crybaby! The reason all non-black races hate you as much as we do is because you carpet-heads are the most hateful, racist, stupid, victim-mentality exercise in violence against whites! You Crybaby-Americans don't have the conscience or intelligence to function in civilized society. Your failed race is nothing but an exercise in violent, societal destruction. You dumb slave-mentality malcontents. You Crybaby-Americans turn EVERY society into a shooting-gallery, crime-soaked disaster and you can rest assured, this "white devil" wants blacks destroyed as much as you want white males destroyed. I wouldn't even allow the walking-crime-wave likes of you on my own property.

You can pull your victim-mentality against whites all you want, but the world-wide, statistical facts remain that you are a naturally hateful, society-destroying, useless race of entitled, spoiled punks that needs to be segregated and marginalized as much as possible due to your mindless, criminal violence. You blacks are NOT FIT for modern society, you're too stupid and violent.

You typical black crybaby! The reason all non-black races hate you as much as we do is because you carpet-heads are the most hateful, racist, stupid, victim-mentality exercise in violence against whites! You Crybaby-Americans don't have the conscience or intelligence to function in civilized society. Your failed race is nothing but an exercise in violent, societal destruction. You dumb slave-mentality malcontents. You Crybaby-Americans turn EVERY society into a shooting-gallery, crime-soaked disaster and you can rest assured, this "white devil" wants blacks destroyed as much as you want white males destroyed. I wouldn't even allow the walking-crime-wave likes of you on my own property.

You can pull your victim-mentality against whites all you want, but the world-wide, statistical facts remain that you are a naturally hateful, society-destroying, useless race of entitled, spoiled punks that needs to be segregated and marginalized as much as possible due to your mindless, criminal violence. You blacks are NOT FIT for modern society, you're too stupid and violent.

I understand the truth is difficult for you to accept. But unfortunately for your white ass the facts show that everything you said applies to whites and no one else.

e47c0f89f8e7de0d49ed1187046292a7.gif

What a way to ruin a perfectly good picture of a couple guys sitting with pleasant smiles enjoying each others company.

Truth is something whites like you can't deal with.

hey man if you scream racism long enough maybe all white people will just up and die then you'd finally be free

Meh....I love my truth.
Dont hate normal blacks,interact with them all the time.
You may find it hard to believe but I go through my days and never think about blacks one way or another.
....until I read your posts.

Meh....I love my truth.
Dont hate normal blacks,interact with them all the time.
You may find it hard to believe but I go through my days and never think about blacks one way or another.
....until I read your posts.

What is a "normal" black?

It's sad and funny how you racists try to lie.

Forum List

Back