Facebook penalizes 2 pro Trump black women

They are not the only ones.................Facebook didn't like their views..................so they made sure no one sees it................

I don't have a Facebook account................never will...............

'Unsafe to the community': Facebook takes on pro-Trump Diamond and Silk - The American Mirror

Yeah can't let those 2 women lead other black folks off the democratic plantation can we!? I hope they stay with it millions of people read what these women post and say. Hell I was just banned AGAIN for like 3rd time this year LOL....oh well got 2 backup profiles to piss libtard trash off with though.
Good. That trash is badly damaging people’s IQ’s
And in your next post..........you'll say you support Free Speech.................LOL

Remember I told you all that this is the plan to get "government oversight" of FB and others, when Clinton raised the issue? It was at around the same time Soros was encouraging governments to reign in social media, proposing it is a threat. The 13 random Russian idiots will be used as justification, and I am willing to bet Mark is more than willing to allow them to gain oversight control, anything for "the cause"

You can be sure, Conservative views, especially Pro-American, will be silenced, globalist, communist views, promoted. People like Soros hate that traditional mass media is not as effective and public communication among the population. It renders his anti-Americanism useless.

Remember I told you all that this is the plan to get "government oversight" of FB and others, when Clinton raised the issue? It was at around the same time Soros was encouraging governments to reign in social media, proposing it is a threat. The 13 random Russian idiots will be used as justification, and I am willing to bet Mark is more than willing to allow them to gain oversight control, anything for "the cause"

You can be sure, Conservative views, especially Pro-American, will be silenced, globalist, communist views, promoted. People like Soros hate that traditional mass media is not as effective and public communication among the population. It renders his anti-Americanism useless.
I literally got a 30 day ban for telling a faggot libtard that he obviously hadn't learned their lesson in 2016 nor had Hillary LOL....I guarantee you the tyrannical little shits that monitor FB look at someone's political ideology before deciding to ban them or not. Eh in 29 days ill be back on my main profile trolling and educating.

'Unsafe to the community': Facebook takes on pro-Trump Diamond and Silk - The American Mirror

Yeah can't let those 2 women lead other black folks off the democratic plantation can we!? I hope they stay with it millions of people read what these women post and say. Hell I was just banned AGAIN for like 3rd time this year LOL....oh well got 2 backup profiles to piss libtard trash off with though.
And in your next post..........you'll say you support Free Speech.................LOL
Where is speech on Facebook protected in the constitution? These dumb bitches can post their smut on plenty of other websites.

I literally got a 30 day ban for telling a faggot libtard that he obviously hadn't learned their lesson in 2016 nor had Hillary LOL....I guarantee you the tyrannical little shits that monitor FB look at someone's political ideology before deciding to ban them or not. Eh in 29 days ill be back on my main profile trolling and educating.
Let them play with themselves on that site......................I will never use it................More need to do the same.

Where is speech on Facebook protected in the constitution? These dumb bitches can post their smut on plenty of other websites.
LOL

Dimaond-and-Silk-and-Donald-Trump-715x436.jpg

I think they are Great...............They are on tour now...............want some tickets............lol

I have a lot of respect for Diamond and Silk!

They are amazing! intelligent and courageous ladies! :clap2:

Shame on Facebook... shame on Zucherturd!

I have a lot of respect for Diamond and Silk!

They are amazing! intelligent and courageous ladies! :clap2:

Shame on Facebook... shame on Zucherturd!
Damn skippy............I knew I liked you..............:love_ya4:

They are a pill. Ever hear them on Fox, its all an act.

Forum List

Back