Facebook ban of breast-feeding photos sparks protests

They are AFRAID of alienating the rest of, see MAJORITY, the rest of their customers by bowing to the whim of a minute special interest group that offends, rightly or not according to your opinion, the greater source of revenue.

Now, if I dig through the forum this side of THE HOLIDAYS am I going to find one of your posts bemoaning retailers for doing the same thing regarding door greetings?

They are AFRAID of alienating the rest of, see MAJORITY, the rest of their customers by bowing to the whim of a minute special interest group that offends, rightly or not according to your opinion, the greater source of revenue.

Now, if I dig through the forum this side of THE HOLIDAYS am I going to find one of your posts bemoaning retailers for doing the same thing regarding door greetings?

no,, what you will find is me saying, I'm good with saying Merry Christmas, I'm also good with you having a "Happy Holiday" what I'm not good with is you forcing Merry Christmas off the chart. Now, isn't there a way the lady can have her picture and make it available only to her select "friends"?

no,, what you will find is me saying, I'm good with saying Merry Christmas, I'm also good with you having a "Happy Holiday" what I'm not good with is you forcing Merry Christmas off the chart. Now, isn't there a way the lady can have her picture and make it available only to her select "friends"?

not if it's against their POLICY which shouldn't be swayed by some liberal POLITICALLY CORRECT bullshit, yes?

:eusa_whistle:

e-mail ?

not if it's against their POLICY which shouldn't be swayed by some liberal POLITICALLY CORRECT bullshit, yes?

:eusa_whistle:

well, why is her breast offensive but a butt naked thong is okay.. I'm not getting it. see in a court I would think policy would have to be fair and consistently applied. Policy can always be challenged if it shows bias.

well, why is her breast offensive but a butt naked thong is okay.. I'm not getting it.

What part of "their site, their rules" is so hard to understand? People don't pay to use facebook, so you can't even chalk it up to that. It's a completely FREE site, the use of which is subject to their rules.

Period.

No grounds to argue.

well, why is her breast offensive but a butt naked thong is okay.. I'm not getting it. see in a court I would think policy would have to be fair and consistently applied. Policy can always be challenged if it shows bias.

nipples are more sacred than ass cheeks---everyone knows that :lol:

its not your place to get it. it's your place to take your money somewhere else if you don't like the particular policy meant to ALI EVE SOME PC BULLSHIT, yes?

What part of "their site, their rules" is so hard to understand? People don't pay to use facebook, so you can't even chalk it up to that. It's a completely FREE site, the use of which is subject to their rules.

Period.

No grounds to argue.

There are probably grounds to argue for those of us who oppose capitalism and many aspects of intellectual property.

Period.

No grounds to argue.

and IM a liberal!

Im just givin her shit. I argued this topic back when lactivists were taking on starbucks. It seems that I caught her conservatism of guard???

its not your place to get it. it's your place to take your money somewhere else if you don't like the particular policy meant to ALI EVE SOME PC BULLSHIT, yes?

see, that's what I said about the "Holiday" merchants,, and youse got all pissed off. But how can I take my money elsewhere if it's free? oh I know, complain to the advertisers.. but the lady has a point.

and IM a liberal!

Im just givin her shit. I argued this topic back when lactivists were taking on starbucks. It seems that I caught her conservatism of guard???

that just goes to show you that we are not all just conservatives or liberals. dosen't it? I'm wayy liberal on some stuff. I just hate me for that! :lol:

see, that's what I said about the "Holiday" merchants,, and youse got all pissed off. But how can I take my money elsewhere if it's free? oh I know, complain to the advertisers.. but the lady has a point.

you could use a different socializing site and rob them of advertising potential. Now, you tell me, conservative... what are Facebook to do about thronging lactivists who don't like their policy of inclusion?

;)

that just goes to show you that we are not all just conservatives or liberals. dosen't it? I'm wayy liberal on some stuff. I just hate me for that! :lol:

dont sweat it. I have a conservative streak or two myself.

you could use a different socializing site and rob them of advertising potential. Now, you tell me, conservative... what are Facebook to do about thronging lactivists who don't like their policy of inclusion?

;)

I'm guessing they will stick to their policy and let several thousand be mad at them cause they don't need em anyways. I still can't figure out how those who are not her friends see the pictures anyway.

Sidenote--It has always intrigued me that some breast feeding mothers try so hard to exhibit themselves as Madonna feeding child and then get bent when someone points out that tits are a sexual organs too. :lol:

Forum List

Back