Facebook ban of breast-feeding photos sparks protests

[/B]

Oh don't be such a DUmbass. I think I've pointed out that on facebook the only people viewing my pictures, would be my invited friends! Ok you people, breasts are just downright nasty.. There happy now? :lol::eusa_shhh:

Now... where did I lose you chief? Was it at tit, or the baby sucking on it part? :blahblah:

Last edited:
Actually, this reminds me of something that happened after my grandson was born. My daughter, son, and I were at my mother's house, and my grandson, who was about a month old, got hungry. My daughter went ahead and began to breastfeed him, and my son - who was 12 at the time - walked into the room. Neither my daughter nor I thought much about it - for that matter, neither did my son - but my mother had a complete wiggins. Apparently, I was supposed to freak out and order my son from the room as though she was changing clothes or something, instead of feeding the baby with a receiving blanket tucked around him. I couldn't figure out why in God's name I was supposed to give my son the impression that there was something dirty and shameful about breastfeeding, but I thought my mom was going to have a stroke.

Actually, this reminds me of something that happened after my grandson was born. My daughter, son, and I were at my mother's house, and my grandson, who was about a month old, got hungry. My daughter went ahead and began to breastfeed him, and my son - who was 12 at the time - walked into the room. Neither my daughter nor I thought much about it - for that matter, neither did my son - but my mother had a complete wiggins. Apparently, I was supposed to freak out and order my son from the room as though she was changing clothes or something, instead of feeding the baby with a receiving blanket tucked around him. I couldn't figure out why in God's name I was supposed to give my son the impression that there was something dirty and shameful about breastfeeding, but I thought my mom was going to have a stroke.

My daughter was present in the delivery room when my son was born. I thought my mother in law was going to burst a blood vessel. My daughter thought it was "cool."

First, toddler implies a child between the ages of 18 months and 3 years. I see no reason why a child who is developing teeth and eating solid food remains on the breast. I really wonder about moms who keep their toddlers latched to their breasts. I tend to think it's an issue with the mom, and not the child. Sweetie, if your child is speaking in sentences, he's too fucking old for the breast. The World Health Organization recommends nursing for a MINIMUM of 2 years, then as long as mutually desired by mother and child.

Second, I've nursed two infants for a sum total of about 2 years (12 months each) during my lifetime. I did it in church, in stores, in restaurants, and in a variety of other places. Somehow, I managed to keep my breast at least 70% covered AND feed my child. Very little shows when nursing a child anyway. Maybe a slight "flash" during latch on or latch off, but during the actual process of nursing...I've seen more boob on some of the teenage girls at the mall.

So cry me a fucking river for these women.

Do I believe women should breastfeed? Absolutely. Do I believe that women should breastfeed whenever and wherever? You betcha. But goddamn, they need to exercise some common sense. There are plenty of places and ways to nurse that are modest and discreet.

And fuck...I can't believe I'm now setting myself up as the poster child for modesty and discretion, but if I can do it, anyone can.

Bold is mine.

Roman is one of the administrators of an online petition called "Hey Facebook, breastfeeding is not obscene!"

Hey Ms. Roman... We all recognize that your child has to eat and that you've chosen to breast feed... and while I'd LOVE to go into the whole litany of psychological IEDs that 'need' brings with it... Let's just agree to disagree... you keep your nipples and your childs need to suckle to yourself and I promise not to complain about it...

I don't want to see it.

(Ya see I like tits and I don't like to have to get around your kids head when you're givin' up a nipple shot.)

Yeah yeah... I hear ya... You're exposing your nipples, 2 tables away and I'm the perv because my head and eyes turned to meet the biological necessity... See the problem? You've tits... and I've got to look when you're exposing them.

Last edited:
Hey Ms. Roman... We all recognize that your child has to eat and that you've chosen to breast feed... and while I'd LOVE to go into the whole litany of psychological IEDs that 'need' brings with it... Let's just agree to disagree... you keep your nipples and your childs need to suckle to yourself and I promise not to complain about it...

I don't want to see it.

(Ya see I like tits and I don't like to have to get around your kids head when you're givin' up a nipple shot.)

Yeah yeah... I hear ya... You're exposing your nipples, 2 tables away and I'm the perv because my head and eyes turned to meet the biological necessity... See the problem? You've tits... and I've got to look at them when you're exposing them.

you won't see it, unless she invites you to be her friend.

you won't see it, unless she invites you to be her friend.

LOL...

I know... That was a protest post designed to impart truth and a certain amount of KMA! (afforded by the whole anonimity thing...)

I'm a grandfather and great uncle of a batch of new nipple gnarlers and the whole 'overt the eyes' thing is really starting to piss me off... they're in your face with it today!

All of our children were breast fed and I'd bet the farm that no one got insulted when my wife breast fed... she was very discrete and often managed to get the job done without my even knowing about it. Today... these kids just blast 'em out there on ya. No blanket or towell... No shirts designed to cover while feeding... (my wife had a bunch of tops that unsnapped and covered mommy and baby...) and while we're on the subject... you ladies with these 5 yr olds just plowing into the boobs for a quick snack... YOU GOTTE BE KIDDIN' ME!

If you can't figure out that TEETH are a fair sign which nature uses to let you know that baby is ready to CHEW FOOD, then PLEASE STERILIZE YOURSELF: DUMBASS! We really don't need much more from that limited gene pool... we just had a Marxist Muslim elected 7 years after the US was attacked by Marxist Muslims...

The WHO recommends this primarily for women in impoverished countries with inadequate nutrition. There is no nutritional reason why a toddler requires breastmilk.

except the newborn get immunity benefits from mom's milk, that is very beneficial. not nutritional but beneficial.

Forum List

Back