Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

thats just for starters folks.

Since when can any politician be trusted. That's pretty funny.

You obviously do not know anything about Ron Paul or Cythia Mckinney.Paul and Mckinney have always been consistant in everything they said they would do.that is why Paul had such a huge following of supporters when he ran for president.Paul unlike Trump is not part of the establishment so I know where he stands.

Trump so far is all talk and no action just as i knew he would be.

the establishment was so worried about ron paul being POTUS they sabotoged his campaine making sure he did not get the republican nomination in the last one before this one.

They did not care if Romney or Obama got in because they are the same as Bush and Clinton,one in the same and part of the establishment. Paul is a RINO.Trump is not.

Paul was an independent congressman for many years because he saw first hand how washington is run by criminals and there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same and he wanted no part of it because unlike Trump,he is a patriot and has a conscience.

He only ran as a republican because the independent never wins.

as that guy in that video said so well,if Trump REALLY was interested in the people,he would do what no other president since LBJ has done which is reinstate Kennedys executive order which would have abolished the fed.

the fed is the reason the world is in the mess it is.

soon after JFK's assassination,LBJ got in office and abolished JFK's executive order. for five months back in 1963,our money was backed by silver..the money issued said on the dollar bill UNITED STATES NOTES. they were backed by something.

take out a dollar bill and look at it.,you will see it says FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE on it.that money is worthless,it is not backed by anything,it as pretty much as worthless as monopoly money.

Till Trump gets rid of the federal reserve,he is just another puppet president of the fed as every one of them have been since LBJ.:mad: FACT not theory.

that is why I have said many times till the Donald gets rid of the fed,he is just another puppet president for the fed and there to serve them and the interest of Israel and NOT the american people.

Ron Paul is a total and complete nut case. That is REALLY making me laugh.

so a guy who wants to get rid of the federal reserve and the evil CIA and FBI same as our last REAL president JFK tried to do is a nutcase? okay whatever,:rolleyes:

guess kennedy, the last great president America had and arguably the best of the 20th century as well,was ALSO a nutcase for trying to get rid of the CIA and and fed as well?.gotcha.:cuckoo:
Oh let me guess,the CIA,the FBI and the fed are NOT evil organizations and why the world is NOT in the mess it is because of them?:rolleyes:

you listen way too much to what the CIA media has told you about ron paul. congrats for falling for their propaganda.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

what is told on the CIA controlled news outlets and what he REALLY is all about our two different things entirely.

face it.till Trump takes those actions i mentioned too many times to remember,you have been duped,.sorry you cant handle the truth.:itsok:

three years from now if he gets rid of those evil institutions AND cuts off aide to Israel before his first term is up,I will apologize and come back and eat my words but so far,he is all talk.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
No problem. Yes, we lost. The election is over, and you have every right to celebrate your victory. What are we going to do about the problems e have from now forward? Trump has shown he is incapable of dealing with present problems, and he shows no interest in figuring out what to do with future problems. You satisfied to gloat about your supreme court nomination while things are getting worse every day?
What are you going to do? How about stop lying and obstructing 24/7 for a start?

What have I lied about? I have been wrong a time or two, but I'm happy to be corrected if shown credible evidence. I never saw much use in supporting something I know to be wrong.
After 8 years of right wing obstruction, I find it cute that you whine about obstruction so early in that obese orange clown's presidency. If the country did support your goals, you would have no problem doing anything you want with control of the House, Senate, Presidency, and most of the Governors. What seems to be the problem?
You clearly have a guilty conscience, You said what can "we" do and I told you what "we" should do.

Now Mikey, I'm trying to talk to you like you are a grown little man, but you gotta try to make more sense than that. Try again, but this time, figure out what you want to say before you start typing.
Deflection, as always.

No Mikey. Don't give up so easily. Just try again with big boy words. I know you can do it.

What are you going to do? How about stop lying and obstructing 24/7 for a start?

What have I lied about? I have been wrong a time or two, but I'm happy to be corrected if shown credible evidence. I never saw much use in supporting something I know to be wrong.
After 8 years of right wing obstruction, I find it cute that you whine about obstruction so early in that obese orange clown's presidency. If the country did support your goals, you would have no problem doing anything you want with control of the House, Senate, Presidency, and most of the Governors. What seems to be the problem?
You clearly have a guilty conscience, You said what can "we" do and I told you what "we" should do.

Now Mikey, I'm trying to talk to you like you are a grown little man, but you gotta try to make more sense than that. Try again, but this time, figure out what you want to say before you start typing.
Deflection, as always.

No Mikey. Don't give up so easily. Just try again with big boy words. I know you can do it.
Deflection and attack. Typical lib douchery.

Deflection, as always.

Deflection and attack. Typical lib douchery.

Ok Mikey. You don't have to try again this time if you don't want to. I know you could do it if you just tried, and I'm sure you would be sooooo proud of yourself.

We blocked Crooked Hillary from the White House and secured SCOTUS nominations. That's what matters. :)

Any one of the other 16 people on stage with Trump would have nominated a conservative SC pick. The "we avoided Hillary" excuse doesn't fly.
This same post would have been made no matter who was elected.....

So we would have had the same thing minus buffonery and you think you made the right choice? We have the only one out of 17 candidates that would stay up at 2 AM tweeting about SNL and Meryl Streep while accomplishing nothing.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

Good thing this thread is in the proper place. I won't LOL anymore. Just quietly. Buh-Bye.

Yeah I have been here long enough to know the warped logic this site has always had no matter WHO the administrater is,that somehow pesky facts are somehow considered as conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:that oswald being a lone assassin and that magic bullets somehow exist incredibly somehow are not theories but considered facts around here that evidence of multiple shooters is to the warped logic of the owners of the site,considered THEORIES around here .:cuckoo:

Good thing this thread is in the proper place. I won't LOL anymore. Just quietly. Buh-Bye.

Yeah I have been here long enough to know the warped logic this site has always had no matter WHO the administrater is,that somehow pesky facts are somehow considered as conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:that oswald being a lone assassin and that magic bullets somehow exist incredibly somehow are not theories but considered facts around here that evidence of multiple shooters is to the warped logic of the owners of the site,considered THEORIES around here .:cuckoo:

You mean like people begging you to post to their posts?? :itsok:

keep laughing but that just proves you are too afraid to look at the evidence in the OP and have your head buried in the sand.I was once guilty of that as well.

Concrete is not an improvement.

nice dodgeball game of the two videos i posted coward.address the facts in the OP from the two videos or go away coward troll.

I didn't see or hear any facts in the videos. Carry on.

Face it, Hillary voters, you lost.

No problem. Yes, we lost. The election is over, and you have every right to celebrate your victory. What are we going to do about the problems e have from now forward? Trump has shown he is incapable of dealing with present problems, and he shows no interest in figuring out what to do with future problems. You satisfied to gloat about your supreme court nomination while things are getting worse every day?
What is getting worse every day?

You mean like people begging you to post to their posts?? :itsok:

my days of begging people to post on my LA RAMS thread is over with.:DI am sick of the NFL of all these teams moving at the drop of the dime and a certain team getting away with scandal after scandal all other teams get punished for.so the days of me begging people to post on my Rams thread are over with.:biggrin: the NFL is as corrupt as our government is sadly and sadly it took me till two years ago to figure that one out. I had a bad feeling since Trump associated with those evil criminals from that team in the NFL that he was evil same as they are,sadly looks like my hunch was right.he is as evil and corrupt as they are.Trump obviously loves cheaters and liars.

Last edited:

keep laughing but that just proves you are too afraid to look at the evidence in the OP and have your head buried in the sand.I was once guilty of that as well.

nice dodgeball game of the two videos i posted coward.address the facts in the OP from the two videos or go away coward troll.

which proves you did not watch them.:rolleyes:

sad but true.:thup: whats even more sad though is I am afraid you wasting your time with her and the other Trump dupes.I guarantee they wont read these excellent links of yours same as they have proven throughout this whole thread they wont watch my videos.

any evidence you bring up like these excellent links of yours,the cover their eyes and close their ears unable to accept facts Trump is no different than each president we have had since Lyndon Johnson all who served the interest of the banks and the interests of Israel instead of the people.

sad but true.:thup: whats even more sad though is I am afraid you wasting your time with her and the other Trump dupes.I guarantee they wont read these excellent links of yours same as they have proven throughout this whole thread they wont watch my videos.

any evidence you bring up like these excellent links of yours,the cover their eyes and close their ears unable to accept facts Trump is no different than each president we have had since Lyndon Johnson all who served the interest of the banks and the interests of Israel instead of the people.

No. We've had presidents who didn't serve us as well as others, and a couple who were down right stinkers, but don't try to say Trump is representative of the presidents, or that he is anything like the others. He is not. The man is a waste of skin.

No. We've had presidents who didn't serve us as well as others, and a couple who were down right stinkers, but don't try to say Trump is representative of the presidents, or that he is anything like the others. He is not. The man is a waste of skin.
And Goldman Sachs is still running the white house, same as it ever was.

which proves you did not watch them.:rolleyes:

What a Pushme-Pullyu.

And Goldman Sachs is still running the white house, same as it ever was.

shhhh you will destroy the Trump worshippers fantasys they have that he is any different than each president we have had since Lyndon Jonnson who have all served the bankers and Isreal instead of the people instead of looking out for whats best for America instead of the banks and Israel.:D

Last edited:
well it can no longer be debated that Trump is no differerent whatsoever than war mongrels Bush or Obama. Just today I heard on the radio in Trumps OWN words,that we need to invade Afghanistan. He is clearly caving into the fed and doing their serving same as Bush and Obama did.same ole,same ole.

I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

Pres. Trump knows what he is doing. But the Deep state is trying to weasel it out from him.

giphy.webp

Pres. Trump knows what he is doing. But the Deep state is trying to weasel it out from him.

giphy.webp

I would like to believe that but HOW do you explain his actions of doing a perfect imitation of war mongrels Obomination and Bushwacker saying he will invade a country that has done nothing to us?

Forum List

Back