Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

We blocked Crooked Hillary from the White House and secured SCOTUS nominations. That's what matters. :)

I see you are in denial mode,you did not look at the evidence in the videos i posted which proves he is no different whatsoever from the evil witch you just mentioned.

watch the videos FIRST,the facts in them cannot be debunked that he is no better than that other evil monster you mentioned.:rolleyes:
AH HA! There's that word "proof" again that you don't understand....

ah you admit you are too scared to look at facts as well.:thup: refute my facts in the OP,or you are just rambling.
Your so called facts have been well refuted by the other posters here. Fail.

Any other fairy tales to tell for the day american traiter?

post# 12 of mine as well as the OP you are too scared to watch as you have proved,refutes your lies jerk.

We blocked Crooked Hillary from the White House and secured SCOTUS nominations. That's what matters. :)

I see you are in denial mode,you did not look at the evidence in the videos i posted which proves he is no different whatsoever from the evil witch you just mentioned.

watch the videos FIRST,the facts in them cannot be debunked that he is no better than that other evil monster you mentioned.:rolleyes:

ah you admit you are too scared to look at facts as well.:thup: refute my facts in the OP,or you are just rambling.

no tale, just fact. You've been had like every lib here has. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Face it, Hillary voters, you lost.

No problem. Yes, we lost. The election is over, and you have every right to celebrate your victory. What are we going to do about the problems e have from now forward? Trump has shown he is incapable of dealing with present problems, and he shows no interest in figuring out what to do with future problems. You satisfied to gloat about your supreme court nomination while things are getting worse every day?

no tale, just fact. You've been had like every lib here has. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BS as always coward,you have proven over and over you are a coward.

No problem. Yes, we lost. The election is over, and you have every right to celebrate your victory. What are we going to do about the problems e have from now forward? Trump has shown he is incapable of dealing with present problems, and he shows no interest in figuring out what to do with future problems. You satisfied to gloat about your supreme court nomination while things are getting worse every day?
What are you going to do? How about stop lying and obstructing 24/7 for a start?

glad you are not my lawyer,if you argued your cases for me in a court of law the way you do here,you would lose everyone of them for me.the judge would laugh you out of the courtroom because you wont address the facts given to you in the OP.

you shut your eyes and close your eyes like the chickenshit coward you are.i have REPEATED many times how trump is no different than Obama and Bush,you ignored the posts like the coward you are.

go off to Israel and kiss their ass since you love them so much you fucking troll.my ignore list just grew bigger.

glad you are not my lawyer,if you argued your cases for me in a court of law the way you do here,you would lose everyone of them for me.the judge would laugh you out of the courtroom because you wont address the facts given to you in the OP.

you shut your eyes and close your eyes like the chickenshit coward you are.i have REPEATED many times how trump is no different than Obama and Bush,you ignored the posts like the coward you are.

go off to Israel and kiss their ass since you love them so much you fucking troll.my ignore list just grew bigger.
knowing you were guilty I would have to recuse myself.

What are you going to do? How about stop lying and obstructing 24/7 for a start?

What have I lied about? I have been wrong a time or two, but I'm happy to be corrected if shown credible evidence. I never saw much use in supporting something I know to be wrong.
After 8 years of right wing obstruction, I find it cute that you whine about obstruction so early in that obese orange clown's presidency. If the country did support your goals, you would have no problem doing anything you want with control of the House, Senate, Presidency, and most of the Governors. What seems to be the problem?

What have I lied about? I have been wrong a time or two, but I'm happy to be corrected if shown credible evidence. I never saw much use in supporting something I know to be wrong.
After 8 years of right wing obstruction, I find it cute that you whine about obstruction so early in that obese orange clown's presidency. If the country did support your goals, you would have no problem doing anything you want with control of the House, Senate, Presidency, and most of the Governors. What seems to be the problem?
You clearly have a guilty conscience, You said what can "we" do and I told you what "we" should do.

Any one of the other 16 people on stage with Trump would have nominated a conservative SC pick. The "we avoided Hillary" excuse doesn't fly.
This same post would have been made no matter who was elected.....

So we would have had the same thing minus buffonery and you think you made the right choice? We have the only one out of 17 candidates that would stay up at 2 AM tweeting about SNL and Meryl Streep while accomplishing nothing.

Any one of the other 16 people on stage with Trump would have nominated a conservative SC pick. The "we avoided Hillary" excuse doesn't fly.

So we would have had the same thing minus buffonery and you think you made the right choice? We have the only one out of 17 candidates that would stay up at 2 AM tweeting about SNL and Meryl Streep while accomplishing nothing.
Trump has accomplished in 6 months more than the purple lipped jug head did in 8 years.

You clearly have a guilty conscience, You said what can "we" do and I told you what "we" should do.

Now Mikey, I'm trying to talk to you like you are a grown little man, but you gotta try to make more sense than that. Try again, but this time, figure out what you want to say before you start typing.

I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

thats just for starters folks.

Since when can any politician be trusted. That's pretty funny.

You obviously do not know anything about Ron Paul or Cythia Mckinney.Paul and Mckinney have always been consistant in everything they said they would do.that is why Paul had such a huge following of supporters when he ran for president.Paul unlike Trump is not part of the establishment so I know where he stands.

Trump so far is all talk and no action just as i knew he would be.

the establishment was so worried about ron paul being POTUS they sabotoged his campaine making sure he did not get the republican nomination in the last one before this one.

They did not care if Romney or Obama got in because they are the same as Bush and Clinton,one in the same and part of the establishment. Paul is a RINO.Trump is not.

Paul was an independent congressman for many years because he saw first hand how washington is run by criminals and there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same and he wanted no part of it because unlike Trump,he is a patriot and has a conscience.

He only ran as a republican because the independent never wins.

as that guy in that video said so well,if Trump REALLY was interested in the people,he would do what no other president since LBJ has done which is reinstate Kennedys executive order which would have abolished the fed.

the fed is the reason the world is in the mess it is.

soon after JFK's assassination,LBJ got in office and abolished JFK's executive order. for five months back in 1963,our money was backed by silver..the money issued said on the dollar bill UNITED STATES NOTES. they were backed by something.

take out a dollar bill and look at it.,you will see it says FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE on it.that money is worthless,it is not backed by anything,it as pretty much as worthless as monopoly money.

Till Trump gets rid of the federal reserve,he is just another puppet president of the fed as every one of them have been since LBJ.:mad: FACT not theory.

that is why I have said many times till the Donald gets rid of the fed,he is just another puppet president for the fed and there to serve them and the interest of Israel and NOT the american people.

Ron Paul is a total and complete nut case. That is REALLY making me laugh.

Lets see,these stupid fuck trolls say the videos are no evidence.:cuckoo:
It ONLY shows trumps OWN words of him saying before the election that Hellery would appoint Goldman sacs people to her cabinet if she was elected,then he goes and does the exact thing of what he attacked her for? yeah they sure have refuted me all right.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

as i said,they are such chickenshit cowards in denial that he is any different than Bush or Obama that they dont want to look at what trump said and did.:rolleyes:

It makes me sick as hell to think I was on the side of their kind at one time.

I am done trying to reason them.I didnt post those two videos there for those stupid fucks to just cover their ears and close their eyes to and ignore. am i done repeating how he is no different than each president since JFK having to repeat it over and over just to watch them ignore it. you want to bother with the brainwashed sheep here still be my guest,i myself am done with them.

i didnt post those videos there just for decoration as they seem to think they are there just for.jesus christ.:rolleyes::uhoh3::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Good thing this thread is in the proper place. I won't LOL anymore. Just quietly. Buh-Bye.

No you wouldnt have the same thing except the whining......and btw not everyone of the others was a better choice...........I made the best choice available yeah no regrets

Now Mikey, I'm trying to talk to you like you are a grown little man, but you gotta try to make more sense than that. Try again, but this time, figure out what you want to say before you start typing.
Deflection, as always.

I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

You obviously do not know anything about Ron Paul or Cythia Mckinney.Paul and Mckinney have always been consistant in everything they said they would do.that is why Paul had such a huge following of supporters when he ran for president.Paul unlike Trump is not part of the establishment so I know where he stands.

the establishment was so worried about ron paul being POTUS they sabotoged his campaine making sure he did not get the republican nomination in the last one before this one.

They did not care if Romney or Obama got in because they are the same as Bush and Clinton,one in the same and part of the establishment. Paul is a RINO.Trump is not.

Paul was an independent congressman for many years because he saw first hand how washington is run by criminals and there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same and he wanted no part of it because unlike Trump,he is a patriot and has a conscience.

as that guy in that video said so well,if Trump REALLY was interested in the people,he would do what no other president since LBJ has done which is reinstate Kennedys executive order which would have abolished the fed.

soon after JFK's assassination,LBJ got in office and abolished JFK's executive order. for five months back in 1963,our money was backed by silver..the money issued said on the dollar bill UNITED STATES NOTES. they were backed by something.

take out a dollar bill and look at it.,you will see it says FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE on it.that money is worthless,it is not backed by anything,it as pretty much as worthless as monopoly money.

Till Trump gets rid of the federal reserve,he is just another puppet president of the fed as every one of them have been since LBJ.:mad: FACT not theory.

that is why I have said many times till the Donald gets rid of the fed,he is just another puppet president for the fed and there to serve them and the interest of Israel and NOT the american people.

Ron Paul has been clocked going from reasonable to full batshit crazy in 3.2 seconds. His son is almost as fast. That's pretty impressive

Ron Paul has been clocked going from reasonable to full batshit crazy in 3.2 seconds. His son is almost as fast. That's pretty impressive

Sounds a lot like a modern day liberal.

Forum List

Back