How long does an autopsy take?

Hillary's autopsy will be quick.

All they will need to do is examine her liver.
.... :cool:

Ai2sfQC.gif

they'll be offering group rates and expedited service for all Trump Cartel members.

:popcorn:

Another victim of Clinton hitmen...or more Russian treachery?

Joseph Rago, Wall Street Journal Editorial Writer, Dies at 34

A normal autopsy should take about two hours, although if the autopsy doesn't show an immediate cause of the death eg. heart attack, asphyxiation, then they'll have to wait for the Toxicology tests on the organs, including the brain and the results from those tests might take a month to determine.

^ :cuckoo:

I wonder how many years it will take for rubes to finish going through Hillary withdrawal

I wonder how many years it will take for Leftists to get used to the situation that Hillary lost? Might be up to a decade or more, most Leftists still are suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) and blaming everything on Ronald Reagan.

I wonder how many years it will take for rubes to finish going through Hillary withdrawal

I wonder how many years it will take for Leftists to get used to the situation that Hillary lost? Might be up to a decade or more, most Leftists still are suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) and blaming everything on Ronald Reagan.
I'd say we've adjusted pretty well. Blocked deathcare, blocked nearly all of the Muslim ban, prevented Trump from giving Russia their spoils of victory, convinced the GOP that Trump is not fit to lead (which is why they blocked him from making recess appointments).

Meanwhile, Trump tweets about Hillary almost every day and the right continues to obsess over her. So weird :dunno:

Everybody accepts that Hillary lost. That's old news. The opposition to Trump has nothing to do with Hillary. It has to do with the incompetent president we have.

I assume it varies widely depending on the cause of death and how "messy" the situation is. Like how dozens of people with dirt on the Clintons somehow got chronically depressed and just HAPPENED to commit suicide by gunshot. What interesting odds, lol!

I assume it varies widely depending on the cause of death and how "messy" the situation is. Like how dozens of people with dirt on the Clintons somehow got chronically depressed and just HAPPENED to commit suicide by gunshot. What interesting odds, lol!

I wonder if Wasserman is feeling "depressed"

Lol, like moths to the flame

LEAVE HILLARY ALONE!!!!!!

Who cares? Hillary lost. I wish she hadn't, but she did. Praise her or give her hell all you want. It won't have any effect on the opposition to Trump. He's an arrogant, idiot, child who is incapable of serving as president. Get rid of the fool and put in Pence, or any other sane person you want, but Trump just isn't cutting it.

Who cares? Hillary lost. I wish she hadn't, but she did. Praise her or give her hell all you want. It won't have any effect on the opposition to Trump. He's an arrogant, idiot, child who is incapable of serving as president. Get rid of the fool and put in Pence, or any other sane person you want, but Trump just isn't cutting it.

He's not going anywhere

He's not going anywhere

Nowhere but the golf course. At least till after the investigation is concluded.

He's not going anywhere

Nowhere but the golf course. At least till after the investigation is concluded.

Keep dreaming, it's all ya got

Forum List

Back