Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

thats just for starters folks.

Last edited:
I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

Since when can any politician be trusted. That's pretty funny.

We blocked Crooked Hillary from the White House and secured SCOTUS nominations. That's what matters. :)

I see you are in denial mode,you did not look at the evidence in the videos i posted which proves he is no different whatsoever from the evil witch you just mentioned.

watch the videos FIRST,the facts in them cannot be debunked that he is no better than that other evil monster you mentioned.:rolleyes:

We blocked Crooked Hillary from the White House and secured SCOTUS nominations. That's what matters. :)

Any one of the other 16 people on stage with Trump would have nominated a conservative SC pick. The "we avoided Hillary" excuse doesn't fly.

You accomplished your goal. Not what I wanted, but that doesn't matter now. You won. The world doesn't stop turning now. The country still needs to be governed. Our place in the world needs to be maintained. Trump isn't capable of doing any of the things that still need doing every day, even after the election.

I see you are in denial mode,you did not look at the evidence in the videos i posted which proves he is no different whatsoever from the evil witch you just mentioned.

watch the videos FIRST,the facts in them cannot be debunked that he is no better than that other evil monster you mentioned.:rolleyes:
AH HA! There's that word "proof" again that you don't understand....

Since when can any politician be trusted. That's pretty funny.

You obviously do not know anything about Ron Paul or Cythia Mckinney.Paul and Mckinney have always been consistant in everything they said they would do.that is why Paul had such a huge following of supporters when he ran for president.Paul unlike Trump is not part of the establishment so I know where he stands.

Trump so far is all talk and no action just as i knew he would be.

the establishment was so worried about ron paul being POTUS they sabotoged his campaine making sure he did not get the republican nomination in the last one before this one.

They did not care if Romney or Obama got in because they are the same as Bush and Clinton,one in the same and part of the establishment. Paul is a RINO.Trump is not.

Paul was an independent congressman for many years because he saw first hand how washington is run by criminals and there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same and he wanted no part of it because unlike Trump,he is a patriot and has a conscience.

He only ran as a republican because the independent never wins.

as that guy in that video said so well,if Trump REALLY was interested in the people,he would do what no other president since LBJ has done which is reinstate Kennedys executive order which would have abolished the fed.

the fed is the reason the world is in the mess it is.

soon after JFK's assassination,LBJ got in office and abolished JFK's executive order. for five months back in 1963,our money was backed by silver..the money issued said on the dollar bill UNITED STATES NOTES. they were backed by something.

take out a dollar bill and look at it.,you will see it says FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE on it.that money is worthless,it is not backed by anything,it as pretty much as worthless as monopoly money.

Till Trump gets rid of the federal reserve,he is just another puppet president of the fed as every one of them have been since LBJ.:mad: FACT not theory.

that is why I have said many times till the Donald gets rid of the fed,he is just another puppet president for the fed and there to serve them and the interest of Israel and NOT the american people.

Last edited:

Any one of the other 16 people on stage with Trump would have nominated a conservative SC pick. The "we avoided Hillary" excuse doesn't fly.

Au contraire, some of those clowns appeared in real life to be stealth Democrats. Look how quick Jeb got ejected.

ah you admit you are too scared to look at facts as well.:thup: refute my facts in the OP,or you are just rambling.

ah you admit you are too scared to look at facts as well.:thup: refute my facts in the OP,or you are just rambling.
Your so called facts have been well refuted by the other posters here. Fail.

This same post would have been made no matter who was elected.....

If you knew anything about Ron Paul you would no that is not true.He would have done away with the fed by now and probably would have been killed same as JFK as well.I know if I was elected president,I would stand up to the fed and reinstate JFK's executive order REGARDLESS if it would cost my life. Putting my life on the line is the best patriotic thing i could ever do for my country. Trump is NO PATRIOT or he would have done so by now.:rolleyes:

Now people are aware of how evil our government is and they would not believe the fairy tale of the governments that Paul was assassinated and fall for the magic bullet theory and magic bullets as they did back then,they would KNOW it was a CIA operation and they would not get away with it now as they did back then.people are awake now to what an evil organization the CIA,the FBI and all these other three letter institutions are so the coverup would not work now as it did back then.

if you can accept a president who wont stand up and get rid of the fed,then get the hell out of america and go kiss the ass of Israel who funds and owns america.

you are the ONLY one so far that has come on that has posted anything worth reading.thanks.:thup:

Forum List

Back