Putin a zionist shill for Israel.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I used to think this man was someone for world peace the fact he was instrumental in getting Russia off the dollar but he is just as much of a gatekeeper puppet front man for Israel as Alex Jones and Jim Marrs .same as Marrs, Jonesand Trump I am afraid ,he is also part of the controlled opposition same as them.I thought for sure he at least was one of the good guys.no such luck. He fails to mention the atrocities and horrors that Stalin committed while condemning Germany as well as failing to mention Israels deliberate attack on the USS Liberty.Fuck you Putin.:up_yours:

only question now is who will be Israels first paid shill to troll this thread.

Last edited:
All world leaders work for the BIS, and thus, toward a one world government.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

Yeah I knew most did but I thought since Russia had reformed itself and was off the dollar,he was genuinely interested in world peace.I mean the bankers cant be happy that Russia is off the dollar right?

Kennedy,Hussein,Gadhafil they were all killed because they were off trhe dollar.so what is confusing is how come Putin has not been offed as well for taking them off.thoughts?o_O

Yeah I knew most did but I thought since Russia had reformed itself and was off the dollar,he was genuinely interested in world peace.I mean the bankers cant be happy that Russia is off the dollar right?

Kennedy,Hussein,Gadhafil they were all killed because they were off trhe dollar.so what is confusing is how come Putin has not been offed as well for taking them off.thoughts?o_O
Bingo!!!! And the bankers will have their wars. And our corporate state media machine once again is pounding the drums as Eric Prince posts editorials promoting privatized mercenary armies to do america's dirty work for profit.

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

The only thing in your well summed up post that that is incorrect is that the us and Israel are not allies. AIPAC infiltrates congress,you will never find one congressmen in office today who will condemn the actions of Israel or talk about their attack on the USS Liberty because they are funded by them.

DFBrEGpXcAEZn2n

The only thing in your well summed up post that that is incorrect is that the us and Israel are not allies. AIPAC infiltrates congress,you will never find one congressmen in office today who will condemn the actions of Israel or talk about their attack on the USS Liberty because they are funded by them.

DFBrEGpXcAEZn2n
I was refering to our political/military empire. Not "the people".

Bingo!!!! And the bankers will have their wars. And our corporate state media machine once again is pounding the drums as Eric Prince posts editorials promoting privatized mercenary armies to do america's dirty work for profit.

so what our YOUR thoughts for WHY Putin has not been assassinated as well since he has them off the dollar? surely they could take him out JFK style and replace him with someone who would do what the bankers wanted him to do ala LBJ?

so what our YOUR thoughts for WHY Putin has not been assassinated as well since he has them off the dollar? surely they could take him out JFK style and replace him with someone who would do what the bankers wanted him to do ala LBJ?
Nukes for starters. You'll note Gadhafi relinquished his. And all that "Arab Spring" shit later? Pffffffffffffffffffft, that was us, covert ops.

Here we have a picture of Putin interrogating a fish in the sea of Gallilee. We think this is how he communicates with Trump.

95498bb4f8824813ba815c9436c2e55b.jpg

Nukes for starters. You'll note Gadhafi relinquished his. And all that "Arab Spring" shit later? Pffffffffffffffffffft, that was us, covert ops.

well you cant fault him for keeping the nukes though. I mean we along Israel are the most evil government in the country always starting wars with other countries.America wont anti up and get rid of theirs so you cant expect Putin to. afhanistan is not a super power like Russia though so there is a difference there and giving them up.

well you cant fault him for keeping the nukes though. I mean we along Israel are the most evil government in the country always starting wars with other countries.America wont anti up and get rid of theirs so you cant expect Putin to. afhanistan is not a super power like Russia though so there is a difference there and giving them up.
North Korea learned that lesson as well.

The reason he hasn't been assassinated is because Russia is a member of the BIS and the time is growing short. Soon the dollar won't be the world reserve currency.

The dollar is dependent on petroleum, and obviously, this causes a problem for the whole, "climate change" paradigm in the first place.

The BIS has complicated financial instruments of trade between central banks, and many of the largest banks are moving toward making everything electronic. Before they can do that, there will be a "Cyber" false flag to make the internet much less free than it is today. Added to that, there is all sorts of misinformation about, "chipping" people, don't listen to any of it, it is bunk. Already, they have the ability to link in your identification with bio-metrics, IOW, your fingerprint and iris scans. Once this is all accomplished, there will be a world currency, rationing, a soft police state, martial law, etc.

Welcome to the official site United Future World Currency - NEWS: G-8 ‘World Currency’ Coin’s Creator Seeks Russia Participation

The reason he hasn't been assassinated is because Russia is a member of the BIS and the time is growing short. Soon the dollar won't be the world reserve currency.

The dollar is dependent on petroleum, and obviously, this causes a problem for the whole, "climate change" paradigm in the first place.

The BIS has complicated financial instruments of trade between central banks, and many of the largest banks are moving toward making everything electronic. Before they can do that, there will be a "Cyber" false flag to make the internet much less free than it is today. Added to that, there is all sorts of misinformation about, "chipping" people, don't listen to any of it, it is bunk. Already, they have the ability to link in your identification with bio-metrics, IOW, your fingerprint and iris scans. Once this is all accomplished, there will be a world currency, rationing, a soft police state, martial law, etc.

Welcome to the official site United Future World Currency - NEWS: G-8 ‘World Currency’ Coin’s Creator Seeks Russia Participation

check out my other thread i made recently.as you can see,the sheep in America are so much brainwashed they dont get it that Trump same as Putin is a zionist shill,a bunch of cowards to much in denial and afraid to look at the evidence in the OP here. they will take the time to watch movies and hollywood films but evidence that their hero is a fraid,they cowardly run off from and look the other way.:rolleyes:

Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

There it is, right there. Note that the public never hears anything about the petro dollar.

Forum List

Back