Face It Repubs: Studies Show Liberals Are Smarter Than Conservatives

I bet the cons are going to rely on their go to logical fallacy that anyone associated with higher education is a liberal elitist lol

Of course, there is some truth to that apparently...
Why do you idiots always have to prove how big of lowlifes you are?

Study Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives American Scientist

Scientific Proof Liberals Are Smarter Than Conservatives Liberals Unite

Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives Psychology Today

Liberals and atheists smarter Intelligent people have values novel in human evolutionary history study finds -- ScienceDaily

Are Liberals really Smarter The Tribune Papers

“…among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8.”

Face it, liberals are very gullible and believe lots of poorly constructed "studies".

I bet the cons are going to rely on their go to logical fallacy that anyone associated with higher education is a liberal elitist lol

To do that, they would need to crack a book or two open.... this could be a daunting task for the trailer dwellers out there...

Your elitism stinks up the place.

Only if you have the nose of a dog.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

This thread is just more proof of how liberals are obsessed with everyone else instead of themselves.

I'm quite sure many are smarter than me. Just like many are dumber than me, as proven by the op's childish attempt to insult half the users on this board.

Wow, if true then that means that the smart liberals must not post on discussion boards, wonder why.

To do that, they would need to crack a book or two open.... this could be a daunting task for the trailer dwellers out there...

Your elitism stinks up the place.

that's exactly what is

they believe they are "superior" over all others
it's an ugly trait which I don't know if they acquired it over time or they were born with it

just uppity snobs

Yep - RWs believe higher education is elitist and snobbish.

Nice avatar, you got there @Stephanie

You can bet an educated liberal spelled it for you.

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg

Nothing wrong with certain forms of higher education, I have a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering myself.

and there are plenty of stupid people out there with degrees.
Libs should ask military recruiters at a recruiting station how many high school and college graduates have a 1st grade level reading or writing ability and are turned away.

Stupid people used to have the good sense to just STFU. Now with Fox News and the Tea Party 'validating' their feelings, they think that their opinions are just as valid as anyone else's. So forget about listening to the experts...

Stupid people used to have the good sense to just STFU. Now with Fox News and the Tea Party 'validating' their feelings, they think that their opinions are just as valid as anyone else's. So forget about listening to the experts...

Well ain't we a fucking elitist. Now show your fairness by also slamming poor, uneducated blacks and tell the to STFU.

Well ain't we a fucking elitist. Now show your fairness by also slamming poor, uneducated blacks and tell the to STFU.

Oh, are you a poor, uneducated black?

Liberals and atheists smarter Intelligent people have values novel in human evolutionary history study finds -- ScienceDaily

“…among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8.”

So by your posts, I take it you are a conservative or a liberal wannabe. Which is it?

Oh, are you a poor, uneducated black?

No, just showing your usual progressive hypocrisy.

Liberals would like people to STFU, then they can have their elitist agenda and not deal with the common folk, like you and I.

I think that test has to be evaluated.

Forum List

Back