Dem Rep. Marcia Fudge To Black Voters: Stop “complaining” So Much, The Black Caucus “fights Everyday

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
man oh man, how degrading is that?

SNIP:
fudge45-600x350-550x320.jpg

Via Rebel Pundit:
“I hope you will spend this much time with your local elected officials. I guarantee you most people in this room have not done that. With your school board, with your city council,

and so then you won’t be calling me talking about somebody didn’t come and pick up your trash. You need to call your city council person for that.
[...]

The black caucus fights for you everyday. Even when you won’t fight for yourself. We fight for you. Whether it’s immigration or eduction, whether it’s food stamps or housing, we fight for you everyday. So my message to you is to contain your complaining.”
Keep reading w/video…

ALL of it here:
Dem Rep. Marcia Fudge To Black Voters Stop 8220 Complaining 8221 So Much The Black Caucus 8220 Fights Everyday 8221 For Your Food Stamps Housing 8230 Weasel Zippers

Oh, my, this is a scandal!!! You need to get those 30 million bikers rolling again, post haste!!!

Stephanie, are you scared of black people? Do you have an irrational fear of black people? Or do your anal warts just cause you to write weird shit all the time?

You see, it would seem entirely logical to me that the congressional black caucus would definitely advocate for things that help black voters, just like congressmen from rural areas advocate for things that help farmers.

What you are trying to do is to make it seem as if all black people do is to complain.

So, here, staph infection, here is a more complete quote:

I hope you will spend this much time with your local elected officials. I guarantee you most people in this room have not done that. With your school board, with your city council, and so then you won’t be calling me talking about somebody didn’t come and pick up your trash. You need to call your city council person for that.

And I say it that way because, I need you to understand we all have a roll to play and the Congressional Black Caucus can not do it all by ourselves. Everybody has to do their part.

The black caucus fights for you everyday. Even when you won’t fight for yourself. We fight for you. Whether it’s immigration or eduction, whether it’s food stamps or housing, we fight for you everyday. So my message to you is to contain your complaining.

Congresswoman Fudge is advocated for more PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Why do you hate personal responsibility so much, oh staph infection?

Stephanie: ODS, stage IV. Incurable. And she hates black people.

got it. Check.

You can't polish a turd. So instead she was honest and it doesn't even occur to these people they have been insulted

You can't polish a turd. So instead she was honest and it doesn't even occur to these people they have been insulted

Yep, it's like she's saying we put you on the Democrat plantation now stop your bitching

She might as well have said "just shut up, already".

Oh, my, this is a scandal!!! You need to get those 30 million bikers rolling again, post haste!!!

Stephanie, are you scared of black people? Do you have an irrational fear of black people? Or do your anal warts just cause you to write weird shit all the time?

You see, it would seem entirely logical to me that the congressional black caucus would definitely advocate for things that help black voters, just like congressmen from rural areas advocate for things that help farmers.

What you are trying to do is to make it seem as if all black people do is to complain.

So, here, staph infection, here is a more complete quote:

I hope you will spend this much time with your local elected officials. I guarantee you most people in this room have not done that. With your school board, with your city council, and so then you won’t be calling me talking about somebody didn’t come and pick up your trash. You need to call your city council person for that.

And I say it that way because, I need you to understand we all have a roll to play and the Congressional Black Caucus can not do it all by ourselves. Everybody has to do their part.

The black caucus fights for you everyday. Even when you won’t fight for yourself. We fight for you. Whether it’s immigration or eduction, whether it’s food stamps or housing, we fight for you everyday. So my message to you is to contain your complaining.

Congresswoman Fudge is advocated for more PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Why do you hate personal responsibility so much, oh staph infection?

Stephanie: ODS, stage IV. Incurable. And she hates black people.

got it. Check.

She's also telling them to shut up and just be satisfied with what Obama and the Black Caucus "give them."

Got it?

Forum List

Back