elite "reporters" mock Trump supporters, saying they are less educated than anti-Trumpers (?)

Wow, this is really something, although not surprising, knowing how crazy liberals are.

But wait a minute.. Is this an old video of Don Lemon? I thought he was axed by cnn?

Well, in any case, I saw yesterday some segment on cnn in which this was going on... the guest was talking about how Trump supporters are not the most educated of voters.

Excuse me?

I consider myself more educated than just about any American. I have been reading nothing but NON fiction for decades now. I watch news every day, and in my world, I've noticed I watch it FAR more than those around me do... which really is not saying much...

I also have been told I have a high IQ

And then there's this: I have observed that at USMB, the posters who sound the most intelligent, the most thoughtful and insightful are CONSERVATIVES. The liberals sound like a bunch of 3 yr olds throwing a temper tantrum because people actually like Trump (or whatever)

So there's that...

It's true though...

Screenshot_20230801_175156_Samsung Internet.jpg

Truth hurts, I know. :itsok:

You probably should use punctuation while trying to make the case that you are smarter than people who have earned a degree.
Epitaph on the American Economy's Grave: TO GET A GOOD JOB, GET A GOOD EDUCATION

College graduates' abysmal deficiencies in knowledge of grammar, logic, and history is more proof that college "education" is a fraud and should be replaced with highly paid professional education. But Diploma Dumbos get away with flaunting their fraud by insisting that their independent grammar is the new and improved way of speaking and writing English.

(I just noticed even further proof that their "try and make" instead of "try to make" is illogical. Even these brownnosing job thieves wouldn't have changed your correct usage to "while trying and making the case.")

Wow, this is really something, although not surprising, knowing how crazy liberals are.

But wait a minute.. Is this an old video of Don Lemon? I thought he was axed by cnn?

Well, in any case, I saw yesterday some segment on cnn in which this was going on... the guest was talking about how Trump supporters are not the most educated of voters.

Excuse me?

I consider myself more educated than just about any American. I have been reading nothing but NON fiction for decades now. I watch news every day, and in my world, I've noticed I watch it FAR more than those around me do... which really is not saying much...

And then there's this: I have observed that at USMB, the posters who sound the most intelligent, the most thoughtful and insightful are CONSERVATIVES. The liberals sound like a bunch of 3 yr olds throwing a temper tantrum because people actually like Trump (or whatever)

So there's that...
If I was a smarty pants like you, I wouldn't tell on myself.

Epitaph on the American Economy's Grave: TO GET A GOOD JOB, GET A GOOD EDUCATION

College graduates' abysmal deficiencies in knowledge of grammar, logic, and history is more proof that college "education" is a fraud and should be replaced with highly paid professional education. But Diploma Dumbos get away with flaunting their fraud by insisting that their independent grammar is the new and improved way of speaking and writing English.

(I just noticed even further proof that their "try and make" instead of "try to make" is illogical. Even these brownnosing job thieves wouldn't have changed your correct usage to "while trying and making the case.")
During the late 80s and 90s, most major companies would not hire a management employee that didn't have a degree. After that fiasco failed, by the mid 2000s many were changing that policy.

Excuse me?

So there's that...
There once was a day when the democrats courted less-educated, blue-collar voters. That day has long since passed and now the democrats look down on such voters with disdain.

The Chinese woman working in slave shops producing products for us our more intelligent than many of our people with collegiate degrees.
Piled higher and Deeper

True, Trump voters are totally ignorant about Liberal fantasy-worlds, academic Big Brother propaganda, and the media's wandering in circles while broadcasting gibberish.

Forum List

Back