Face it: Monogamy is unnatural

Planet Samson doesn't take a liking to being responsible for own actions.

Not sure where you got that from.

Fact: Society Pressures Individual Behaviour in Humans.

If you don't understand this, then you're probably not very aware of reality.

You claiming you don't have a choice to ignore peer pressure?

No.

You claiming there is no such thing, and it doesn't influance anyone?

Some people just want to fuck around and will look for any excuse or justification to do so. There is nothing particularly wrong with that. The fucker just needs to be honest and tell all partners that they could be exposed to disease.

Key being...honesty. I'm thinking most people don't like being cheated on...no matter how much of a fuss some people are making in this thread that it's "natural". :eusa_shhh:

Of course. if you get cheated on it usually fucks up your ego more than causes you to go to the doc. If you are the cheater you just hope you don't get caught.

I have also known the "cheater" to become victims of karma later down the road. They didn't like it much when the shoe was on the other foot. Seems their "egos" were not immune to being fucked up.

Last edited:
Key being...honesty. I'm thinking most people don't like being cheated on...no matter how much of a fuss some people are making in this thread that it's "natural". :eusa_shhh:

Of course. if you get cheated on it usually fucks up your ego more than causes you to go to the doc. If you are the cheater you just hope you don't get caught.

I have also know the "cheater" to become victims of karma later down the road. They didn't like it much when the shoe was on the other foot. Seems their "egos" were not immune to being fucked up.

oh hell ya. It's a death spiral I tell ya. I've been on both ends. It's more fun being the windshield than the bug.

Not sure where you got that from.

Fact: Society Pressures Individual Behaviour in Humans.

If you don't understand this, then you're probably not very aware of reality.

No.

Never claimed there was no such thing. There is peer pressure to do a lot of things in life. You have the choice to go along or not. I have known people who have made the choice to remain single and childless. It can be done believe it or not.

No.

Never claimed there was no such thing. There is peer pressure to do a lot of things in life. You have the choice to go along or not. I have known people who have made the choice to remain single and childless. It can be done believe it or not.

celibate too ?

I have also know the "cheater" to become victims of karma later down the road. They didn't like it much when the shoe was on the other foot. Seems their "egos" were not immune to being fucked up.

oh hell ya. It's a death spiral I tell ya. I've been on both ends. It's more fun being the windshield than the bug.

And guess which one most would prefer for themselves?

No.

celibate too ?

Yes. In some cases.

No.

I'm sure you do know people.

And the likelihood of knowing people who will not commit to the disasterous social construct that is marriage is dropping:

But, MOST people are still married.

No.

And the likelihood of knowing people who will not commit to the disasterous social construct that is marriage is dropping:

Because they choose to be. Not because they were forced by society.

it's for the bennies

Oh REALLY?

I think not.

Generally, when people make their choices independently of any outside influance they stick with the choice: With a divorce rate well over 50%, this is clearly not the case.

Forum List

Back