Face It, Minorities Have It Easy In This Country

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
White fear of demographic change is a powerful psychological force

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??

They are able to run multiple sock accounts on USMB. One tries to collect right wingers falling for troll bait

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??

You're kidding, right?

my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??”

Pick me, pick me....many reasons. Here goes.
ALL brown nations are lawless filthy shitholes. Every region in the U.S. that is brown is a dangerous, filthy shithole. Brown people consume public resources like nobody else does, brown people are far more taxpayer dependent, brown people tend to be far more criminal / dangerous, brown people breed litters of children out of wedlock making their filth cycles infinite. I could go on and on.
What else can I teach you?
(who will be the first nutless pussy to try to oppress the truth by screaming “RACIST” at the sky?)

My son-in-law and his entire family tree are minorities.
They are highly educated and open minded when discussing any topic.

For the last three years I've studied this topic... and this thread is about as fraudulent as it gets. So who are you a sock of? I'm going with Bassman.

my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??”

ALL brown nations are lawless filthy shitholes. Every region in the U.S. that is brown is a dangerous, filthy shithole. Brown people consume public resources like nobody else does, brown people are far more taxpayer dependent, brown people tend to be far more criminal / dangerous, brown people breed litters of children out of wedlock making their filth cycles infinite. I could go on and on.
(who will be the first nutless pussy to try to oppress the truth by screaming “RACIST” at the sky?)
:desk:
What do I win?

Basically.

What do I win?

You love free speech and the truth...EXCEPT for when it applies to describing behavioral patterns of minorities...huh?

We will replace you :thup:

Who’s gonna feed you pet humans when you do?

What do I win?

You love free speech and the truth...EXCEPT for when it applies to describing behavioral patterns of minorities...huh?
Applying negative traits to an entire group is not "truth." So I have no problem wishing you could be required to keep your hateful bullshit to the back of the barn, where it belongs.

I bet 99.9% of the people that believe this haven't read any source material that has more than 500 words in it. Then when I offer a solid source for them to become educated... they say they are too busy to read it. :rolleyes:

Who’s gonna feed you pet humans when you do?
Not white people since you’ll all be long gone.

Oh Puh leaze.

Who has it easy are all those white Republicans on food stamps and welfare.
Even their states have to be propped up with liberal money.

Oh Puh leaze.

Who has it easy are all those white Republicans on food stamps and welfare.
Even their states have to be propped up with liberal money.

You wanna know what I saw yesterday in Corbin, the birthplace of KFC?

A 50 year old white woman wearing a fake FUBU jersey at Walmart. Seriously. I almost took a picture... imagine the memes for that!

Forum List

Back