F35 - superfighter or lame duck?

There is little doubt also for a neutral bystander. It is highly unlikely that Israel´s story about a bird strike two weeks ago, released just when a F-35 was engaged in combat, is anywhere near reality.

What makes the story so unbelieveable is that the F-35I has not become IOC.
That strengthens the idea that Israel couldn´t wait to demonstrate its capabilities to the Russians.

However, since this is not a Israel or Syria but the F-35 thread, I have to mention that a bird strike that grounds a F-35 likely forever, is not much better for the reputation of the F-35. It would also put a question mark over the tests the F-35 is undergoing.
There is little doubt also for a neutral bystander. It is highly unlikely that Israel´s story about a bird strike two weeks ago, released just when a F-35 was engaged in combat, is anywhere near reality.

That strengthens the idea that Israel couldn´t wait to demonstrate its capabilities to the Russians.

However, since this is not a Israel or Syria but the F-35 thread, I have to mention that a bird strike that grounds a F-35 likely forever, is not much better for the reputation of the F-35. It would also put a question mark over the tests the F-35 is undergoing.

There is a lie inside that. The Israelis say that the bird will be back in the air pretty quick. It appears that there is just enough truth in the lie that it might be believable by some. But I write it off as propoganda.
Israel is providing air support to al-Qaeda as we speak. Anything they claim must be questioned.

Where are you posting from? Sounds more like an ISIS rubbish more than anything else. Could you be from the Syrian Capital and only wish to keep putting these conspiracy things over and over. Each time we show your facts are more than flawed you move to something else.

I think I have given you more than enough attention and will get back to facts instead of Syrian or Russian conspiracies.
I am not doing conspiracies. That´s something you should have learned, already. Today, Israel attacked the Syrian army that is battling al-Qaeda (HTS).

Ynetnews News - IDF attacks Syrian army post in retaliation for errant rocket

There is a lie inside that. The Israelis say that the bird will be back in the air pretty quick. It appears that there is just enough truth in the lie that it might be believable by some. But I write it off as propoganda.
Israel is providing air support to al-Qaeda as we speak. Anything they claim must be questioned.

Where are you posting from? Sounds more like an ISIS rubbish more than anything else. Could you be from the Syrian Capital and only wish to keep putting these conspiracy things over and over. Each time we show your facts are more than flawed you move to something else.

I think I have given you more than enough attention and will get back to facts instead of Syrian or Russian conspiracies.
I am not doing conspiracies. That´s something you should have learned, already. Today, Israel attacked the Syrian army that is battling al-Qaeda (HTS).

You must think they have a crystal ball and can predict the future. The publish date for the article is 19.10.17. That was nine days ago. And no mention of the type of AC. There is a good chance the AC involved was a F-16. The Syrians fired a missile into Israel. There were no deaths on either side. It was Israel telling Syria to not fire into Israel. When someone fires on me and I fire back, it's really bad manners to complain about it.

You must think they have a crystal ball and can predict the future. The publish date for the article is 19.10.17. That was nine days ago. And no mention of the type of AC. There is a good chance the AC involved was a F-16. The Syrians fired a missile into Israel. There were no deaths on either side. It was Israel telling Syria to not fire into Israel. When someone fires on me and I fire back, it's really bad manners to complain about it.
1.) The 19.10 is the 19th October and not the 10th day of a mysterious 19th month.
2.) The Occupied Golan is not Israel but Syria, even according to your government.
3.) Syria does not fire into the Occupied Golan.
4.) Even if a shell or missile mistakenly goes there, this is not a reason to attack Syrian forces.
5.) Firing at the Occupied Golan is the terrorists´ way to call in air strikes.
6.) Israel supports the terrorists: Hezbollah & Israel clash over Israeli occupied Sheeba Farms

1.) The 19.10 is the 19th October and not the 10th day of a mysterious 19th month.
2.) The Occupied Golan is not Israel but Syria, even according to your government.
4.) Even if a shell or missile mistakenly goes there, this is not a reason to attack Syrian forces.
6.) Israel supports the terrorists: Hezbollah & Israel clash over Israeli occupied Sheeba Farms

1. You are correct but it happened days ago regardless. Actually it happened yesterday. Not today.
2. Yes, and according to the sovereign state of Isreal.
3. Firing anywhere in Israel isn't too bright
4. Let's see. Since Syria has publically stated that it wants Israel completely destroyed then that was an act of war firing that missile.
5. Israel is sending a very stern warning to a country that has stated that it wants Israel wiped from the face of the Earth. It's an ally of Iran who has stated the same thing.
6. Nope, Israel is protecting it's own borders and that includes the Palestinians.

I guess I am now in support of Israel wiping the world of Bassar's Government and Irans. Those are the only two in the middle east that have publically announced that they want to wipe Israel from the face of the Earth. Things won't cool off in the Middle East until Iran and Syria are under new management. Don't look for Russia to come to their rescue if they keep pushing. The ONLY reason Israel hasn't already done is you Hated Infidel Americans have asked them nicely not to. Both Iran and Syria have decided not to play well with others so one day...... And you can keep crying in yer beer over that. I say, the sooner Israel mops the floor with both of those countries, the better off things will be. The Northern Africa Nations would like to see it as well. No more 7 day war where Jordan and others go into a combined attack against Israel. Hell, Saudi and others just might join in and send support to Israel since they have learned to play well with others.

We already know where the line is for Iran before the Israelites lay waste to that country. If Iran does actually develop or obtain one single Nuke, the day or reckoning is upon them. And the only country that might even speak ill of it would be Syria. And if Syria declares were on Israel over it laying Iran to waste, it's next. The only reason that Russia might not care for it is that they want Military Bases and Ports in Syria to keep up with the US Joneses. Iran has already stated that the first country it's going to nuke is Israel. Get it through your thick, lying skull that Israel can't afford to play your silly assed games. Can you imagine a Israeli and Saudi attack on Iran? It very well could happen.

1. You are correct but it happened days ago regardless. Actually it happened yesterday. Not today.
4. Let's see. Since Syria has publically stated that it wants Israel completely destroyed then that was an act of war firing that missile.
5. Israel is sending a very stern warning to a country that has stated that it wants Israel wiped from the face of the Earth. It's an ally of Iran who has stated the same thing.
6. Nope, Israel is protecting it's own borders and that includes the Palestinians.

I guess I am now in support of Israel wiping the world of Bassar's Government and Irans. Those are the only two in the middle east that have publically announced that they want to wipe Israel from the face of the Earth. Things won't cool off in the Middle East until Iran and Syria are under new management. Don't look for Russia to come to their rescue if they keep pushing. The ONLY reason Israel hasn't already done is you Hated Infidel Americans have asked them nicely not to. Both Iran and Syria have decided not to play well with others so one day...... And you can keep crying in yer beer over that. I say, the sooner Israel mops the floor with both of those countries, the better off things will be. The Northern Africa Nations would like to see it as well. No more 7 day war where Jordan and others go into a combined attack against Israel. Hell, Saudi and others just might join in and send support to Israel since they have learned to play well with others.

We already know where the line is for Iran before the Israelites lay waste to that country. If Iran does actually develop or obtain one single Nuke, the day or reckoning is upon them. And the only country that might even speak ill of it would be Syria. And if Syria declares were on Israel over it laying Iran to waste, it's next. The only reason that Russia might not care for it is that they want Military Bases and Ports in Syria to keep up with the US Joneses. Iran has already stated that the first country it's going to nuke is Israel. Get it through your thick, lying skull that Israel can't afford to play your silly assed games. Can you imagine a Israeli and Saudi attack on Iran? It very well could happen.
Neither Syria nor Iran want to destroy Israel but it might ultimately be necessary to put it under new management. No shiny F-35 will save the regime. Iranian troops are deployed next to Israel´s border. Israel thinks it can defeat Syria but we both can see their fatsos can´t and they need to send terrorists and the US can´t and needs to send terrorists and Saudi Arabia can´t and needs to send terrorists and Turkey couldn´t and and needed to send terrorists and Qatar couldn´t and needed to send terrorists and Jordan couldn´t and needed to send terrorists and France couldn´t and needed to send terrorists and the UK couldn´t and needed to send terroists. And Syria crushed all their captagon zombies and wins this war. The Russian airforce will stay at least for the next 49 years in Syria.

Your side managed to damage Syria but they lose the war. Israel better get used to it, Iran is not in a good mood.

Neither Syria nor Iran want to destroy Israel but it might ultimately be necessary to put it under new management. No shiny F-35 will save the regime. Iranian troops are deployed next to Israel´s border. Israel thinks it can defeat Syria but we both can see their fatsos can´t and they need to send terrorists and the US can´t and needs to send terrorists and Saudi Arabia can´t and needs to send terrorists and Turkey couldn´t and and needed to send terrorists and Qatar couldn´t and needed to send terrorists and Jordan couldn´t and needed to send terrorists and France couldn´t and needed to send terrorists and the UK couldn´t and needed to send terroists. And Syria crushed all their captagon zombies and wins this war. The Russian airforce will stay at least for the next 49 years in Syria.

Your side managed to damage Syria but they lose the war. Israel better get used to it, Iran is not in a good mood.

Can't you tell us your truth without it being laced with Lies? You use just enoug truth laced in your lies to almost make it believable. The message you are saying is, "Wipe out the Jews". And that is your whole message. It's not a proud message when you consider the old Calphates that ruled before the Mongols invaded. You know, the time that Jews and Muslems lived as brothers. Before the criminal element took over the Islamists and the Jews became enemies. Israelites are Arabs and always have been. You seem to ignore it would be Arab killing Arab. You seem to forget that Iran and Syria are Persians. That means that you will also have to kill all the other Arab countries. And your cowardly actions only gets people dead and not Jews or Arabs.

I have spent enought time with you, terrorist. Have a nice day.

Can't you tell us your truth without it being laced with Lies? You use just enoug truth laced in your lies to almost make it believable. The message you are saying is, "Wipe out the Jews". And that is your whole message. It's not a proud message when you consider the old Calphates that ruled before the Mongols invaded. You know, the time that Jews and Muslems lived as brothers. Before the criminal element took over the Islamists and the Jews became enemies. Israelites are Arabs and always have been. You seem to ignore it would be Arab killing Arab. You seem to forget that Iran and Syria are Persians. That means that you will also have to kill all the other Arab countries. And your cowardly actions only gets people dead and not Jews or Arabs.

You are another victim of the narrative that those criticizing the leadership in Israel are anti-semites who want to kill Jews. This is not even enough to be called childish.

You are another victim of the narrative that those criticizing the leadership in Israel are anti-semites who want to kill Jews. This is not even enough to be called childish.

This makes absolutely no sense. I have spent enough time with you Have a nice day.

T
Of course, this source is not neutral but there is no reason to assume any neutral source could know it better:
Syrian Arab Army
Brilliant logic. You have some bullshit biased website that made something up based on lots of conjecture and spinning of facts, but since nobody else has bothered to do anything than roll their eyes it must be valid.

You're a moron.

T
Of course, this source is not neutral but there is no reason to assume any neutral source could know it better:
Syrian Arab Army
Brilliant logic. You have some bullshit biased website that made something up based on lots of conjecture and spinning of facts, but since nobody else has bothered to do anything than roll their eyes it must be valid.

You're a moron.
Why shouldn´t they be credible?

Look up the word "credible" and you might find enlightenment. Granted I'm talking to the same dumbfuck who bought into the Iran stealth fighter press releases, but hey....

Look up the word "credible" and you might find enlightenment. Granted I'm talking to the same dumbfuck who bought into the Iran stealth fighter press releases, but hey....
So only Americans are credible? And Iran posting a video of a small stealth fighter flying bombs your pride? As if "stealth" was something magic. The Germans used it already in WWII. You are 40 years late.

So only Americans are credible?
Nope, didn't say that either.

And Iran posting a video of a small stealth fighter flying bombs your pride?
It has nothing to do with my pride, and a lot to do with your credibility and the credibility of the sources you follow. You actually believed that was a real plane, a combination of a RC model and a mockup with glaring flaws that any moron could see. You were so proud, it's hilarious.

130204_Q-313clownfighter_.jpg

So only Americans are credible?
Nope, didn't say that either.

And Iran posting a video of a small stealth fighter flying bombs your pride?
It has nothing to do with my pride, and a lot to do with your credibility and the credibility of the sources you follow. You actually believed that was a real plane, a combination of a RC model and a mockup with glaring flaws that any moron could see. You were so proud, it's hilarious.

130204_Q-313clownfighter_.jpg

220px-IAIO_Qaher-313_22.jpg

300px-IAIO_Qaher-313_first_prototype_taxing_test.jpg

Instead of posting more photos of the Iranian model plane, save time and change your signature to "I'm gullible" okay?

Air Force F-35s coming to Japan in November

WASHINGTON — The Air Force’s F-35 is making its operational debut in the Asia-Pacific region, with 12 A-models set to arrive at Kadena Air Base, Japan, early this November for a six-month deployment. More than 300 airmen from the 34th Fighter Squadron at Hill Air Force Base, Utah — including pilots, maintainers and other personnel — will deploy to Kadena to support the aircraft, Pacific Air Forces announced. “The F-35A gives the joint warfighter unprecedented global precision attack capability against current and emerging threats while complementing our air superiority fleet,” said Gen. Terrence O’Shaughnessy, Pacific Air Forces commander. “The airframe is ideally suited to meet our command’s obligations, and we look forward to integrating it into our training and operations.”

USAF was waiting on 3F software to station a squadron in the Pacific, these planes will join the USMC F-35Bs that are already stationed at Iwakuni.

Air Force F-35s coming to Japan in November

WASHINGTON — The Air Force’s F-35 is making its operational debut in the Asia-Pacific region, with 12 A-models set to arrive at Kadena Air Base, Japan, early this November for a six-month deployment. More than 300 airmen from the 34th Fighter Squadron at Hill Air Force Base, Utah — including pilots, maintainers and other personnel — will deploy to Kadena to support the aircraft, Pacific Air Forces announced. “The F-35A gives the joint warfighter unprecedented global precision attack capability against current and emerging threats while complementing our air superiority fleet,” said Gen. Terrence O’Shaughnessy, Pacific Air Forces commander. “The airframe is ideally suited to meet our command’s obligations, and we look forward to integrating it into our training and operations.”

USAF was waiting on 3F software to station a squadron in the Pacific, these planes will join the USMC F-35Bs that are already stationed at Iwakuni.

They waited until the 3F was installed before the deployment. That means, they can handle being stealthy or load up with Aim-9X, external bombs, fire the gun and more. So much for the doomsayers. And since it's the A model, it can pull 9+G turns making it very deadly. At the old 7G rating it was slightly better in a dogfight than the F-18. Now it's slightly better than the F-16 Which is what they were gearing up for.

Damn, don't you hate it when the F-35 does something right for a change.

Yeah AIM-120 internal has been around since 3b, was one of the original three weapons along with GBU-12 JDAM and GBU-32 Paveway.

3F lets F-35A deploy SDB, and F-35C deploy JSOW, and other weapons like external carriage and AIM-9X.

I think SDB2 comes in block 4, along with the intl partner weapons from UK, Turkey, etc.

Forum List

Back