F**** your thoughts and prayers?

There YOU go… ignoring dead kids to protect your fucking TOYS

iu

Translation: "I said something I can't prove, which was that A big portion of people who died were unvaccinated Republicans. ".

Got it.

Are we surprised?

PS -- We'll applaud your death too, jab zombie.

Don't forget this week's booster.

I was at the doctor and they asked if I wanted the flu and covid shots. Also hep C and Shingles. I got the flu and covid shots. I didn't listen. They told me to drink a lot of water and no shit I got sick as a dog. My fault. But now you won't kill me with your stupidity.

I do support your freedom to not get the shot. I do love my fellow Republican Americans. Dumb or greedy as you all are.

I was at the doctor and they asked if I wanted the flu and covid shots. Also hep C and Shingles. I got the flu and covid shots. I didn't listen. They told me to drink a lot of water and no shit I got sick as a dog. My fault. But now you won't kill me with your stupidity.

I do support your freedom to not get the shot. I do love my fellow Republican Americans. Dumb or greedy as you all are.

Translation: "I still can't prove what I said".

Translation: "I still can't prove what I said".

Hey, I'm having a great time after finding out Fox News, your number one source for news, the channel you guys bragged got more viewers than MSNBC, has been lying to all you idiots. Because that's what you want. You want confirmation that your ignorant beliefs are right. So Fox gives it to you. Fucking idiots.

But now let's play your game. You claim Joe and his son are pedo's? What does this make Ron DeSantis? Are you a Ronny or Trumpy?

FoY7zwXWIAQa4Vy

Hey, I'm having a great time after finding out Fox News, your number one source for news, the channel you guys bragged got more viewers than MSNBC, has been lying to all you idiots. Because that's what you want. You want confirmation that your ignorant beliefs are right. So Fox gives it to you. Fucking idiots.

But now let's play your game. You claim Joe and his son are pedo's? What does this make Ron DeSantis? Are you a Ronny or Trumpy?

FoY7zwXWIAQa4Vy

Translation: "Here's a fuck of a lot more words that don't prove what I said.

Prove that Donald Trump wrote that.

PS -- We all know that your side lies.

All the time.

That's funny. Sounds like what we told you about not getting vaccinated. And how many of you ended up dying?

A big portion of people who died were unvaccinated Republicans. But you know what? They stood firm and didn't give a fuck even as they were dying, it was their right to die! And I applauded every death.

I think the number went up to 7 but let's just say it's 5. That's 5 less con radio guys lying to you every day. And now Fox can't lie anymore.

Where do you get your lies from now?

And how many has the "vaccine" killed? The feds won't tell you that.

And how many has the "vaccine" killed? The feds won't tell you that.

Yes they will

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths.

So I'm sure you'll go with 6207 or 0.0018%.

And remember what you said about being unvaccinated. The chances of dying are very low so you're going to take your chances. Well that didn't work out for you. Your chances of dying are 9 times higher than that number.

Yes they will

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths.

So I'm sure you'll go with 6207 or 0.0018%.

And remember what you said about being unvaccinated. The chances of dying are very low so you're going to take your chances. Well that didn't work out for you. Your chances of dying are 9 times higher than that number.

How about you provide the quote of me saying that.

Forum List

Back