F.B.I. Seizes Eric Adams’s Phones as Campaign Investigation Intensifies

I'm having a good time watching the Trump cult losers spin this. According to their loopy theories, the FBI never goes after Democrats, so they have to make up crazy reasons as to why the FBI is going after a Democrat.

That's what's so good about being on the rational side. We never end up looking like morons because a cult told us to push idiot conspiracy theories.
Facts.

Most likely related to complaining about the invasion of illegal migrants.

Days after a raid at Mr. Adams’s chief fund-raiser’s home, federal agents took the mayor’s phones and iPad, two people with knowledge of the matter said.

• Share full article

F.B.I. Seizes Eric Adams’s Phones as Campaign Investigation Intensifies​

Days after a raid at Mr. Adams’s chief fund-raiser’s home, federal agents took the mayor’s phones and iPad, two people with knowledge of the matter said.

Mayor Eric Adams speaks into a microphone.

The F.B.I. seized electronic devices from Mayor Eric Adams in a dramatic escalation of a federal campaign contribution investigation.Credit...Stephanie Keith for The New York Times

Mayor Eric Adams speaks into a microphone.

William K. RashbaumDana RubinsteinMichael Rothfeld
By William K. Rashbaum, Dana Rubinstein and Michael Rothfeld
Nov. 10, 2023, 3:26 p.m. ET
F.B.I. agents seized Mayor Eric Adams’s electronic devices early this week in what appeared to be a dramatic escalation of a federal corruption investigation into whether his 2021 campaign conspired with the Turkish government and others to funnel money into its coffers, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
The agents approached the mayor on the street and asked his security detail to step away, one of the people said. They climbed into his S.U.V. with him and, pursuant to a court-authorized warrant, took his devices, the person said. The devices — at least two cellphones and an iPad — were returned to the mayor within a matter of days, the people said. Law enforcement investigators with a search warrant can make copies of the data on devices after they seize them..............................................
Yup. He is paying the price for questioning Biden's immigration policy so Biden's weaponized DOJ has come to shake him down. Right now it is just thuggery and intimidation but if Adams continues, charges will be filed.

~~~~~~
Hey Mayor Eric Adams although a Democrat has given Biden a problem. Therefore he's an enemy of the present administration.
His usefulness did not exceed his becoming problematic,
i.e. Adams became a problem, making him expendable and a criminal in the eye of the Swamp.
Remember when The Swamp did this?

Attachments

• 86324262.jpeg
    86324262.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1

Forum List

Back