Exxon Posts Record Profits

OF course not! Why though blame an industry that is the target of destruction by the president of the USA?
Remember Biden GUARANTEED!! GUARANTEED.. THE FOLLOWING:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Be honest... if the President of the USA said to your industry...we are going to destroy your businesses put you out of work and completely eliminate
the businesses you work in, the stock you have shares with, etc. what would YOU do?
A) probably look for a different occupation... US Oil and Gas Jobs Are Still in Short Supply on Labor Market Tightness - Bloomberg.Dec 2, 2022
B) Shareholders start selling their shares... solution raise prices!
C) And even if the fossil fuel industry doesn't believe Biden's guarantee, perfect excuse to raise prices! The fossil fuel industry simple points to Biden's
stupid and dumb ass statements!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."

"Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry.
No more drilling on federal lands.
No more drilling, including offshore.
No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one.
"

So of course Exxon, Chevron, et.al. fossil fuels will make as much $$ as they can!

You weren't supposed to notice that.

Reading is the best way to overcome ignorance.

Throwing a wall of text is the assholes way of not having to back up their shit.

You said speculation didn't happen until the 80's and 90's. prove it.

Throwing a wall of text is the assholes way of not having to back up their shit.

You said speculation didn't happen until the 80's and 90's. prove it.

Read.

P.S. I said speculation wasn't opened to just anyone. Actual oil consumers would always have used that.

All under your puppet president? The left really are complete dipshits.

Really, why don't I have them all on ignore. Stupid pathetic nazi Ukraine ugly flag too.

What pathetic morons.

So you have absolutely no response, just blather and bullshit about a "puppet president".

Dementia Joe Biden is running rings around Donald Trump and the Republicans. If Donald Trump couldn't get better economic and jobs numbers than Obama - the worst President in history according to Republicans, and he couldn't win an election against a Potatohead, it doesn't say much for Donald Trump and the Republican Party.

Nancy Pelosi with her 5 vote majority, didn't have to give up power to the far left faction of the party to get elected Speaker like Kevin McCarthy, and she won on the first ballot, despite a fairly large "Never Nancy" block after the 2018 Mid-Terms.

And then you call the Ukrainians Nazi's like any good Russian would.

Do the math and see how much net profit this means per second. The economic and political power of the petroleum industry is a national security matter that intelligent nations would resolve.

Read.

P.S. I said speculation wasn't opened to just anyone. Actual oil consumers would always have used that.

And again, prove it. Did people have to register to trade in oil commodity futures?

IOW's, you don't understand a word of it.

No, he made the statement, he gets to back it up. If it's in the document he should know where the fuck it is.

Throwing 34 pages of other information just shows he has something to hide.

Was Biden saying really stupid things like he was going to end the use of oil, stupid as he knows he is not?

Yes, it's really stupid and I've noted that before. The markets know it's stupid though and he isn't going to do squat and as we have seen, he hasn't done squat to curtail the use.

You tell me, you voted for him. I know he's a liar and a lifelong crook.

But we can blame Biden for high gas prices and protect the greedy corporations.
They are going to make money whether you give them free access or put roadblocks in front of them. Old Joe put roadblocks in front of them as so many others did. The prices increased.

Obviously they have the money to exploit those 7,000 viable unused leases and restart those refineries...but hey...when you can make profits like this just by jacking up the price...why bother

Nobody wants those worthless public leases. The rate of return is negligible. We mainly only drill on private leases.

No, he made the statement, he gets to back it up. If it's in the document he should know where the fuck it is.

Throwing 34 pages of other information just shows he has something to hide.

If it doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, Republicans don't understand it. Did the poster write the 34 page document, you're asking him to prove????

Nobody wants those worthless public leases. The rate of return is negligible. We mainly only drill on private leases.

But, but, but, you said Biden's cancellation of the sale of new leases caused the gas prices to rise????? That the reduction of drilling on public lands caused the nation to lose its energy independence!!! Now you say that nobody wanted the leases.

You're going to be drummed out of the MAGA Cult for this.

If it doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, Republicans don't understand it. Did the poster write the 34 page document, you're asking him to prove????

He made a statement, I asked him to prove it.

His statement was "Oil speculation wasn't a thing until the 80's and 90's. I googled and found no such information.

He then gave me 34 pages of drivel to hide the lack of one statement, he made.

Back it up, bitches.

Forum List

Back