'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale

&

☭proletarian☭

A leading condom manufacturer in Switzerland has created extra-small condoms for boys as young as 12 years old, the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph reported.
The condom, called the Hotshot, was produced after family planning groups and the Swiss AIDS Federation campaigned to have the condoms made following several studies that showed adolescent boys were not using proper protection when engaging in intercourse.

'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale - Sex | Erectile Dysfunction | Sexual Health - FOXNews.com

thoughts?

Maybe the penis is too small and will fall out as well. Hmmm. Someone better come up with a solution to that.

Many boys haven't even reached puberty by 12 and fertility at that age is not fully developed. How about if they practice in the shower first?

This sounds like another bunch of pervs thinking about sex with young males. 12 year olds should be practicing hygiene, not intercourse. Have you even been in the company of 6th grade boys? Pewwwww!

However, "teenage father" may be a misnomer in many cases. Studies by the Population Reference Bureau and the National Center for Health Statistics found that about two-thirds of births to teenage girls in the United States are fathered by adult men age 20 or older.[84][85] The Guttmacher Institute reports that over 40 percent of mothers aged 15–17 had sexual partners three to five years older and almost one in five had partners six or more years older.[86] A 1990 study of births to California teens reported that the younger the mother, the greater the age gap with her male partner.[87] In the UK 72% of jointly registered births to women under the age of 20, the father is over the age of 20, with almost 1 in 4 being over 25.[

Teenage pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I couldn't find any info about the prevalence of 12 year old fathers. Maybe because there are none. Could they be more interested in man/boy stuff? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
those insatiable little barvarians prancing about in their lederhosen have a devestating effect on the hormones of 12 yr old girls?

and i had tried so hard to make the cut with my stingray bike's cool sissy bar back then too

man, i was robbed!

I've never had that problem with condoms falling off during sex. It's because I duct tape them on for extra security.

I suppose marketing them to "teens" is less embarrassing than marketing them to the under-endowed...

shouldn't be having sex that early,

but are you sure its not for asian men and not 12 year old boys?:razz:

I think if they want to market them they'd best find a word to describe them that doesn't say "extra small".

"Boy sized"

"irish"
:eusa_whistle:

I have a buddy with the last name of Ireland, and the word from a few girls around here who have been with him is that it's mortifyingly small.

Dude's got a couple kids now, and has been around the block over the years.

Good for him for managing to overcome the shortcoming :lol:

Forum List

Back