EXPLOSIVE! Maria Bartiromo Hammers Down on Dem. Congresswoman Debbie Dingle

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

EXPLOSIVE!

Maria Bartiromo Hammers Down on Dem. Congresswoman Debbie Dingle

Commentary:
Poor Congresswoman Debbie Dingell agreed to a live interview with Fox News' Maria Bartiromo. BIG mistake. Maria had Debbie crapping her panties, several times....
Debbie was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and never lost the arrogance. She was elected because her husband died and she inherited the seat?
The best hardcore interview where Maria took no prisoners and made Dingell out to look like the fool she is.
The interview awesome, this is exactly why the Maoist Democrat leftists will not engage in any interviews except from MSNBC, CNN. NY Times, or WAPO. They're so obviously lying. I nearly fell off my chair when she tried to blame Republicans for the open border and the Fentanyl invasion.
Maria deserves kudos for the devastating and massive broadside to Debbie and her Party.

It's pleasant to see a supporter of evil like Debbie D. get hammered and left stammering with the truth.
The Nation is in debt for close to 32 Trillion in Above and Beyond Porkulous They are adding to the Debt they are strapping to the backs of the working class taxpayers barely able to buy their gas and groceries…..
Maoist Democrats are openly allowing drugs especially Fentanyl to enter this country.
Dingle had a husband in that seat, and felt that it was part of their Communal property. There should be a rule that no Spouse can just slide over into an elected position. Its become a right of passage for these evil creatures to just cede power from one to the other without any input, God forbid, from the peasants/useless eaters.

EXPLOSIVE!

Maria Bartiromo Hammers Down on Dem. Congresswoman Debbie Dingle

Commentary:
Poor Congresswoman Debbie Dingell agreed to a live interview with Fox News' Maria Bartiromo. BIG mistake. Maria had Debbie crapping her panties, several times....
Debbie was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and never lost the arrogance. She was elected because her husband died and she inherited the seat?
The best hardcore interview where Maria took no prisoners and made Dingell out to look like the fool she is.
The interview awesome, this is exactly why the Maoist Democrat leftists will not engage in any interviews except from MSNBC, CNN. NY Times, or WAPO. They're so obviously lying. I nearly fell off my chair when she tried to blame Republicans for the open border and the Fentanyl invasion.
Maria deserves kudos for the devastating and massive broadside to Debbie and her Party.

/——-/ Here it is:

Forum List

Back