Maria Bartiromo, R.I.P.

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
What is there not to love about Maria Bartiromo? She was beautiful. I mean real beauty, not manufactured beauty. She was also very intelligent, personable and charming. In her prime she was a reporter on the floor of the US Stock Exchange for CNBC. She also had her own show, "Closing Bell", and later another. She just oozed sexual appeal, and she did it unintentionally. It was effortless it was just who she was.

I used to tune in every morning to CNBC for pre game coverage while having my morning coffee. I traded a lot back then, do I was habitually and constantly mining every source I could get ahold of for data. This was before the Internet became so widely available.

There she was. Every morning I was greeted by a sexy Maria. One minute I am making a mental note to check on a particular issue, the next I am taking out my cock. Maria transformed CNBC to jack-off material. That is how special she was. I was not alone in my admiration either. Even the Ramones wrote a song about Maria.

But as we grow older we realize that life is but a sequence of fleeting moments. There is good and bad times. But nothing ever lasts forever, and nothing ever remains the same. And so it was with Maria.

Eventually the unthinkable happened. Maria got old and bloated. Her career at CNBC ran its course. She left and took a spot at Fox News hosting a Sunday morning show. In the interim Satan raised his ugly head from the pits of hell and took Maria's soul, and more importantly, took her looks.

Now when I see Maria I still see some remnants of what was. But overall I mourn what has passed. It is unsettling to see the most beautiful woman in the world transform into the form of a two-crack whore. When I look at Maria on her Fox show I know that I am looking into the face of mortality and seeing the dark devastation marching towards us all, to snare us in its net of everlasting decline and death. I am frightened by this. The demise of Maria is the demise of us all. As I mourn Maria's passing, I mourn my own youth. Tonight as I jerk off to memories of Maria my jizz will be mixed with tears.

Goodbye, Maria. May you rest in peace. You will be missed.

• Banned
The beautiful Maria.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 278
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 7,146
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 390
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4,238
  • Banned
The ravages of time

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5,378
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3,452
What you're saying is, CNBC dropped her because of her looks.

Bitch, please. I am having a moment here.
No, you are not. You are spazzing for some reason, while she is doing just fine.

Maria Bartiromo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Maria Sara Bartiromo (born September 11, 1967) is an American television journalist, magazine columnist and author of three books. She is host of Mornings ...
Salary‎: ‎Between $2 million and $3 million ...
Status‎: ‎Married
Education‎: ‎New York University

Get off my cl
No, you are not. You are spazzing for some reason, while she is doing just fine.

Wikipedia
Maria Sara Bartiromo (born September 11, 1967) is an American television journalist, magazine columnist and author of three books. She is host of Mornings ...
Get off my cloud, you fag!

Look at her. She has turned into a fucking hag.

I'm so looking forward to watching her and three others as moderators in the next GOP debate on November 10th on FOX BUSINESS NEWS.

FOX Business Network and the Wall Street Journal Present Two GOP Presidential Primary Debates on November 10th

Moderated by FBN’s Managing Editor of Business News Neil Cavuto and Global Markets Editor Maria Bartiromo, along with WSJ’s Editor-in-Chief Gerard Baker, the primetime debate will start at 9PM/ET and include the top candidates earning 2.5 percent or higher, as determined by the four most recent national polls.

The remaining candidates will be invited to participate in the 6PM/ET debate, which will be moderated by FBN’s Sandra Smith, Trish Regan and WSJ’s Washington Bureau Chief Gerald Seib.

Both debates will focus on jobs, taxes, and the general health of the economy, as well as domestic and international policy issues.

FOX Business Network and the Wall Street Journal Present Two GOP Presidential Primary Debates on November 10th

Get off my cl

Wikipedia

She is a good reporter, knows her markets, makes decent money, and is smarter than you.

Get off my cl

Wikipedia

She is a good reporter, knows her markets, makes decent money, and is smarter than you.
Don't feel bad. I was in the denial stage too for awhile. It is part of the grieving process. You'll get past it, buddy.

Maria was the greatest. She was an expert on the equity markets. I am going to miss her.

Forum List

Back