Explosion in Oslo

I see some differences here. The classic right wing religious nut case is usually a loner with little social contact. This happens because others recognize the extremism and the loner retreats from the group. You also don't see a bunch of Christians chanting, death to Norway's youth. It seems to me that Muslim extremists are embraced by a large number of their religion.

I noticed that whenever it's a non-Muslim who commits a terrorist attack that somehow, someway the conversation gets steered towards Islamic Terrorism.

Funny that.

Maybe you should just consider shutting the fuck up, son?

Maybe you should have read two posts down from theone you quoted...

I clarified that I agreed with you and rightwinger.

Maybe you should consider a vacation?

Maybe you should try to peddle that shit to someone who was born yesterday?

I noticed that whenever it's a non-Muslim who commits a terrorist attack that somehow, someway the conversation gets steered towards Islamic Terrorism.

Funny that.

Maybe you should just consider shutting the fuck up, son?

The second post is right there, clear as a sunny day. The differences are legit and your rants are not.

The second post is right there, clear as a sunny day. The differences are legit and your rants are not.

You must think I am really stupid or something.

I saw the post. My point about whenever a non-Muslim commits a terror attack people (like you) inevitably try to steer the conversation to Islamic terrorism stands.

Breaking news. There are not sure that only one person is involved. There seem to be suspicions that there were more people on the island.

BBC News - Norway attacks - latest If they don't have it up, it was being reported live.

The Guardian had reported earlier that another man had been arrested
12.44pm: Here's AP's report on the arrest of a man outside a hotel where Norway's prime minister was meeting families of Utøya shooting victims.

The man told reporters he was detained "because I have a knife."

The man, who appeared to be around 20 years old, was standing outside the hotel next to reporters when two officers apprehended him and led him to a police car.

The man told reporters he was a member of the Labor Party's youth wing and was carrying a knife "because I feel unsafe."

Norway attacks: live coverage | World news | guardian.co.uk

So as yet, they are not sure that it is just one man.

It has to be more than one guy. I can't see one guy gunning down over 80 people.

You must think I am really stupid or something.

I saw the post. My point about whenever a non-Muslim commits a terror attack people (like you) inevitably try to steer the conversation to Islamic terrorism stands.

I made a comparision of the two and then returned the the topic in the next post I made. You are having meltdowns all over the board today, so I'm going to chalk this up to some other stress or event.

Locally, we had extremists that were quickly labeled right wing christian. Turns out one of them can't even go on trial due to mental problems. None had set foot in a church in years. The labels don't really address the problems.

This guy bought an automatic weapon with the sole purpose of killing people, a lot of people. Once again, a background check fail.

Breaking news. There are not sure that only one person is involved. There seem to be suspicions that there were more people on the island.

BBC News - Norway attacks - latest If they don't have it up, it was being reported live.

12.44pm: Here's AP's report on the arrest of a man outside a hotel where Norway's prime minister was meeting families of Utøya shooting victims.

The man, who appeared to be around 20 years old, was standing outside the hotel next to reporters when two officers apprehended him and led him to a police car.

The man told reporters he was a member of the Labor Party's youth wing and was carrying a knife "because I feel unsafe."

It has to be more than one guy. I can't see one guy gunning down over 80 people.

do you always just run your mouth? a good automatic or semi auto....loaded with hollow points or talons will do a lot of damage...i do not know what weapon he used...but i am surprised it wasnt more

I would agree it seems almost impossible that one person could do this. That was sort of implied by the guy being reported but they are still keeping it close to their chests at the moment.

Bodybuilding, freemasonry
A Facebook profile for an Oslo man of that name and age was removed early Saturday. It included a profile photo identical to the one being used by Norwegian media. In the profile, he listed himself as "single," "Christian" and "conservative" and says he is director of Breivik Geofarm.

Suspect in deadly Norway attacks charged - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

The Norwegian daily Verdens Gang quoted a friend as saying he became a right-wing extremist in his late 20s. It said he expressed strong nationalistic views in online debates and had been a strong opponent of multi-culturalism.

You are asking about the "rate of fire". For any semi auto rifle, for all practical purposes, it is as fast as you can pull the trigger. Potentially, if Mom has really really fast hands, the rate of fire for the AR-15 is about 800 rounds per minute. Now that is for a full auto rifle. With a little practice, you can "bump fire" your AR-15 and it will emulate full auto fire. Go to youtube and type in bump fire, and you will find videos of people doing this.

How many rounds per minute does a semi-automatic ar 15 get? - Yahoo! Answers

In one video this morning, it showed a group of about 24-36 people on the ground in a small area. It really hit me how exceptionally violent this whole thing was. To be a terrorist, his goal would have to be terror. This guy just wanted to kill people who thought differently than he did. Fortunately, most of us do.

I would agree it seems almost impossible that one person could do this. That was sort of implied by the guy being reported but they are still keeping it close to their chests at the moment.

Apparently he had one and a half hours to shoot....

do you always just run your mouth? a good automatic or semi auto....loaded with hollow points or talons will do a lot of damage...i do not know what weapon he used...but i am surprised it wasnt more

So he can get 10-20 from suprise, once people know whats going on, they start running, one they scatter he has to go hunting, in a wooded area, one by one.

and its called voicing my opinion, I can't see that high of a body count without help.

Also, go fuck yourself you egotistical sack of shit. See? I can do insults too!

So there is a possibility the bombing was just a diversion to let him have an hour and a half to shoot up a youth meeting?

I take it back, he could have killed 80 if it took that long for a response.

Strolling is still a sack of shit for being an insulting prick.

It does sound like the bomb was a diversion.

It took the SWAT team 40 minutes to get there from what I've read. So yeah, the kids were sitting ducks.

From what I've read he is anti-immigrant and especially anti-muslim but I fail to see why his choice of target was a bunch of kids?

I am not trying to say I know what happened. We were interviewing a Norwegian and our reporter spoke of it being only one man. The Norwegian said that that was not necessarily so. Our reporter expressed surprised and he confirmed that they were not as yet convinced that it was only one person and muttered about the Island and the other bombs and so on.

It may end out that it was only one man but it is a lot for one man to have done - bomb the Government building as well as what happened on the Island.

However the point is that the Norwegian speaking on the BBC said that they were not yet saying it was just one person.

I can't find it on the BBC website but here on the Guardian

5.22pm: The suspect Anders Behring Breivikis has admitted to some things, according to the police.

Breivikis surrendered immediately after the police arrived on the scene of the shootings.

But based on the statements from witnesses, they think there may have been more than one gunman.

It does sound like the bomb was a diversion.

It took the SWAT team 40 minutes to get there from what I've read. So yeah, the kids were sitting ducks.

From what I've read he is anti-immigrant and especially anti-muslim but I fail to see why his choice of target was a bunch of kids?

That is the question. :( It's bad enough to murder adults, but to go and SEEK OUT children to murder?

For what damn it, for what..........????

Someone provided a link which led me to believe the Labor Party kids were for a Palestinian homeland. If that had been a TV news spot several days before, it could have made them a group of interest to this evil person.

Forum List

Back