explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

A bomb disposal unit has just arrived outside the Manchester Arena. Can also hear sniffer dogs being brought out of the vans.

One reporter

Maybe it was balloons.

The FBI is aware of a possible explosion in UK arena.

Skynews reports a bomb disposal unit. Maybe there is someone that has two brain cells to rub together.

I am hearing at least 20 dead and hundreds injured......can that be possible? WOW

This was always the fear, a terrorist attack at a sporting event. Very difficult to contain and prevent on an ongoing basis. If it was a such an attack it would further illustrate the kind of animals the world is fighting.

A witness stated she saw "20 to 30 bodies on the ground" and she "saw alot of blood". If that's the case it wasn't a balloon as some suggested. I hope it wasn't an attack on purpose, if it was, may justice be served swiftly.

From BBC

Summary
  1. Greater Manchester Police say there have been number of fatalities
  2. People are urged to stay away from the area around Manchester Arena
  3. Rail lines blocked at nearby Manchester Victoria station
  4. Ariana Grande concert was evacuated
  5. A spokesman for the singer confirms she is unharmed

They don't know if the fatalities are from the explosions, or morons stepping over any and all on their way out of the building. My bet is...the morons stomping other people in a mad rush.

They don't know if the fatalities are from the explosions, or morons stepping over any and all on their way out of the building. My bet is...the morons stomping other people in a mad rush.

Panic can certainly kill in a setting like that.

Liberals will defend Islam till the death! Literally!

DAeCa_tXYAEPdFw.jpg

I'm betting a significant number of fatalities are trampling victims.

Put a shitload of morons in the dark to worship another moron singing, turn out the lights, have small doors, make a big bang. See what happens.

Panic can certainly kill in a setting like that.
Yes, I'm sure that's what it was.

A balloon popped, and people ran each other over and ground nails and shrapnel into their skin while doing it. Because of all the nails and shrapnel laying around n stuff.

That's what it was.

Fucking morons.

Forum List

Back